Windows 10: recently i seem to have lost data in my win10 calendar. Don't know if it resulted from...

Discus and support recently i seem to have lost data in my win10 calendar. Don't know if it resulted from... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; recently i seem to have lost data in my win10 calendar. Don't know if it resulted from updating my microsoft account or as a result of any of the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MalcolmMeekison, Jun 16, 2019.

1. recently i seem to have lost data in my win10 calendar. Don't know if it resulted from...

recently i seem to have lost data in my win10 calendar. Don't know if it resulted from updating my microsoft account or as a result of any of the recent windows updates. how do i get my data back?

:)

MalcolmMeekison, Jun 16, 2019

2. Lost data from hard drive, what to do now?

Well, I'm sorry to hear that it's a WD My Passport that failed on you, @tomhenry ! *Frown recently i seem to have lost data in my win10 calendar. Don't know if it resulted from... :(
    I'd recommend you to try using a different USB cable with it and see if that will help your system to detect it without it disconnecting.
    I'd also suggest you to go to Disk Management and see how the drive is listed there. It won't hurt to check up on the health and SMART status of the HDD by running the QUICK and EXTENDED tests from the WD's Data LifeGuard Diagnostics. Here's a link to the available software: http://products.wdc.com/support/kb.ashx?id=11ZOpD

Give these troubleshooting steps a try and keep us posted with the results!
    SuperSoph_WD

SuperSoph_WD, Jun 16, 2019
  3. Mail and calendar app don`t work, can`t be removed, and uses 20 GB !

thank you, I tried again and it worked!

Omar AlSmaeil, Jun 16, 2019
  4. recently i seem to have lost data in my win10 calendar. Don't know if it resulted from...

Mail and calendar app don`t work, can`t be removed, and uses 20 GB !

Hi Omar,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your efforts towards resolving it. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I would like to inform you that the Mail and Calendar app cannot be uninstalled directly from Programs and features. It requires a PowerShell command to uninstall.

I suggest you to uninstall the app and reinstall it.

Please follow the following steps to uninstall the app.

• Open the Task manager. Here’s a tip: Press CTRL+Shift+ESC.
      • Click File > Run New Task
      • Make sure you have a check mark beside “Create this task with administrative privileges”
      • Type Powershell.
      • This will open a new powershell.
      • Type the following get-appxpackage *microsoft.windowscommunicationsapps*

| remove-appxpackage
    Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 16, 2019
Thema:

recently i seem to have lost data in my win10 calendar. Don't know if it resulted from...

1. recently i seem to have lost data in my win10 calendar. Don't know if it resulted from... - Similar Threads - recently seem lost

2. I seem to have "lost" all my documents?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I seem to have "lost" all my documents?: Cant find any of my documentsDon't know what has happened, what I've done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-seem-to-have-lost-all-my-documents/26a2f9b1-4ae2-475f-9003-0e58aff7db5e
  3. I seem to have "lost" all my documents?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I seem to have "lost" all my documents?: Cant find any of my documentsDon't know what has happened, what I've done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-seem-to-have-lost-all-my-documents/26a2f9b1-4ae2-475f-9003-0e58aff7db5e
  4. i recently tried to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but seems i don't have enough...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i recently tried to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but seems i don't have enough...: i recently tried to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but seems i don't have enough storage space for the upgrade and i want to revert to windows 10....
  5. i recently tried to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but seems i don't have enough...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i recently tried to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but seems i don't have enough...: i recently tried to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but seems i don't have enough storage space for the upgrade and i want to revert to windows 10....
  6. i recently tried to upgrade to windows 11 from windows 10 but seems i don't have enough...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. data lost after win10 update

data lost after win10 update: Hello. I have just recognised that lots ot my folders and files disappeared documents, pictures, ect about 2-3 Gb after a windows 10 update. I tried everything what the communities adviced, hidden files, phantom user, restart indexing, ect., but only a few broken doc and...
  8. I seem to have lost my touch

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I seem to have lost my touch: I cannot get touch and inking to work on my 2-in-1 Tablet PC's touch screen. I have used it before, but now I cannot remember if I have missed out something to activate it again. I can draw and scribble with the mouse but not with my (basic) stylus or fingers, either in the...
  9. I don't know if I have a virus on my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I don't know if I have a virus on my computer: Hello everyone, Recently after my laptop started to slow down I decided to speed up the processor by installing AMD Catalyst Control Centre for my AMD processor.When I was installing it I started to notice that the laptop sounded like it was under a load of stress . The...
  10. Updated Win10 - have I lost all my calendar entries?

Updated Win10 - have I lost all my calendar entries?: Serious, ongoing issues with Win10 1803 update. Had to reinstall Win10 - now works fine, but all my calendar entries have vanished. Are they retrievable somewhere/somehow?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. upgraded to win10 1903 and lost google calendar data