Windows 10: Recently i was messing around with display settings for fps but now my apps have this weird...

Discus and support Recently i was messing around with display settings for fps but now my apps have this weird... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ElNico5 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jjx1ss/recently_i_was_messing_around_with_display/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ElNico5, Oct 28, 2020.

1. Recently i was messing around with display settings for fps but now my apps have this weird...

/u/ElNico5, Oct 28, 2020

2. Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Have you tried the following? how to disable "recent places" in MS Word? - Super User

jaamulberry, Oct 28, 2020
  3. Jerry8A Win User
    Recent (Save Files) - Change Default Settings to OneDrive

Hello -
    Thanks for the return. Before I undertake changing the Registry, I have a question.
    The steps in my Registry, for my version of Windows 10, were a bit different, but I think I eventually got to the right spot.
    The last step is to change the number of places you want to list in Recent Places. In my case, the default Max Display listed 50 as the number. So, if I were to change that number, how do I know the Save As page will be one of those places? Or, a similar question, will this registry change delete the tab Recent from my Save As page? This is what I would like to happen.
    When I received my computer in Nov. 2016, the Recent tab was not listed in the Save As page. Something caused it to be added over time. Which brings me to this second question. Would there be any benefit in deleting the changed registry listing and reverting back to the default listing? See attachment.
    Jerry

Jerry8A, Oct 28, 2020
  4. Recently i was messing around with display settings for fps but now my apps have this weird...

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Oct 28, 2020
Thema:

Recently i was messing around with display settings for fps but now my apps have this weird...

1. Recently i was messing around with display settings for fps but now my apps have this weird... - Similar Threads - Recently was messing

2. I messed around with exe. file because apps were not loading. Now getting "No such...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I messed around with exe. file because apps were not loading. Now getting "No such...: I'm computer illiterate and tried to fix a problem watching a Youtube video and I only made more problems for myself. I messed around with exe. file in Registry Editor because apps were not loading. Is there any way to reset this?...
  3. I messed around with exe. file because apps were not loading. Now getting "No such...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I messed around with exe. file because apps were not loading. Now getting "No such...: I'm computer illiterate and tried to fix a problem watching a Youtube video and I only made more problems for myself. I messed around with exe. file in Registry Editor because apps were not loading. Is there any way to reset this?...
  4. I have messed about with my monitor settings and now it won’t use HDR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have messed about with my monitor settings and now it won’t use HDR: I have messed around with the monitor colour management calibration settings and now I cannot use HDR playback What I mean is I can’t change the settings to use HDR...
  5. I have messed about with my monitor settings and now it won’t use HDR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have messed about with my monitor settings and now it won’t use HDR: I have messed around with the monitor colour management calibration settings and now I cannot use HDR playback What I mean is I can’t change the settings to use HDR...
  6. I have messed about with my monitor settings and now it won’t use HDR

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I was messing around in internet settings and now no networks show up, my adapter is...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I was messing around in internet settings and now no networks show up, my adapter is...: None of my networks show when i click the wifi emblem, ive tried disabling and enabling all of my Adapters, unplugged my modem and router 7 times and still nothing shows...
  8. Messed up display settings

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Messed up display settings: Hi there,recently i was trying to set up dual screens on my computer, when i accidentally enabled some setting. I was on the display settings page, and the option i enabled may have been ¨duplicate screen¨, but im not sure. After i did it, i am basically unable to use my...
  9. Messing around with settings and have accidentally made all of my text extremely blocky

in Windows 10 Customization
    Messing around with settings and have accidentally made all of my text extremely blocky: Today I was messing around with the windows 10 settings and have accidentally made all of the text very blocky this includes all text including all web browsers as well. So I was wondering if anybody knows how to change it back as it is very annoying....
  10. Weird app display

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Weird app display: Hi. I've been having this weird app display ever since I upgraded my Windows 10 to Version 1903. So far, I can't use the Skype desktop app, nor a few other apps because of the weird display. I've already tried troubleshooting the display of the apps, and changed the display...