Windows 10: Recently installed a Windows 10 update (honestly don't know which one but it's very recent)...

Discus and support Recently installed a Windows 10 update (honestly don't know which one but it's very recent)... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArmandoAlex [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ArmandoAlex, Jan 19, 2021.

1. Recently installed a Windows 10 update (honestly don't know which one but it's very recent)...

/u/ArmandoAlex, Jan 19, 2021
  2. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Jan 19, 2021
  3. eidairaman1, Jan 19, 2021
  4. 95Viper Win User

Recently installed a Windows 10 update (honestly don't know which one but it's very recent)...

95Viper, Jan 19, 2021
Thema:

Recently installed a Windows 10 update (honestly don't know which one but it's very recent)...

1. Recently installed a Windows 10 update (honestly don't know which one but it's very recent)... - Similar Threads - Recently installed update

2. Most recent updates will not install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Most recent updates will not install: I am having no success in installing new updates on my Windows 10 computer. I have received various error messages that all ultimately result in BSoDs. I have tried clearing my SoftwareDistribution folder, all to no avail.The updates in question are the KB2267602, the...
  3. Unable to install recent Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to install recent Update.: I have tried to Install 2202-11 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 21H1 for x64-based System. The Update is KB5019959. I get error 0x800f0831. I have run the Update Troubleshooter twice. I have re-started my computer and searched for new updates. At the end of the...
  4. Which is the latest Windows recently launched?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which is the latest Windows recently launched?: Hello There,I am Aisha from Suresh Steel.I want to know about the latest windows recently launched and all the previous windows.Anyone help me know about it....
  5. After recent Update install, laptop is very slow.

After recent Update install, laptop is very slow.: I am using a two year old, fully updated, Hp laptop with Windows 10 and a IntelR CoreTM i5-8265U CPU @ 1.60GHz 1.80 GHz processor and NVIDA GE Force. After a recent update, the laptop was running extremely slow.Taking 10 to 20 minutes to open after a full shutdown.Opening...
  6. Recent updates make windows 10 restart very slow

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent updates make windows 10 restart very slow: I installed the recent updates KB4556441 and KB4551853 on my Surface Pro 6 2 days ago. Since then it takes the Surface much longer to restart in the morning. I get a black screen, where I see my cursor but nothing else. I have not changed anything else in this time. Not...
  7. Windows 10 recently installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 recently installed: Epson ETR-4550 unable to print double sided since installing Windows 10. Some settings cannot be changed because Administrator Lock has been enabled. Is this a fault in Windows 10 & how can it be cured?...
  8. recent windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    recent windows 10 install: was using windows 7 home premium, recently upgraded to windows 10. after install, printer, smart tv, apple tv are not recognized as being on network. Need Help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-windows-10-install/58eb47d8-f30b-44f4-8fb2-fbf3d66077a9
  9. update on 10 recently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    update on 10 recently: my video player has not worked right to play anything. it keeps breaking up. that's all I can describe it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-on-10-recently/da2423ba-4557-422b-92e4-8c0f5df5305d
  10. recently updated to windows 10

recently updated to windows 10: I need so much help, my computer is barely functioning, i want to go back to windows 7. but its so slow. it says to remove account how the heck do i do that? any help is so welcome 19310