Windows 10: Recently my computer has gotten really slow when it comes to playing games. This hardware...

Discus and support Recently my computer has gotten really slow when it comes to playing games. This hardware... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Description A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly. Problem signature Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent Code: 141... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by GavinHiggins, Sep 11, 2018.

1. Recently my computer has gotten really slow when it comes to playing games. This hardware...

Description
    A problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.

Problem signature
    Problem Event Name: LiveKernelEvent
    Code: 141
    Parameter 1: ffffbf88fc451010
    Parameter 2: fffff8078beb57e0
    Parameter 3: 0
    Parameter 4: 1d18
    OS version: 10_0_17134
    Service Pack: 0_0
    Product: 256_1
    OS Version: 10.0.17134.2.0.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 2057

Extra information about the problem
    Bucket ID: LKD_0x141_Tdr:6_IMAGE_igdkmd64.sys_GEN9KBL_DX10_BBHANG
    Server information: 44ea57f8-2266-431b-a379-8106063ef575

:)

GavinHiggins, Sep 11, 2018

2. Playing games is very slow

I have recently installed windows 10 and have tried to play some of my old favorite computer games,(Diciples, age of empires, stronghold) and they run so slow I can't even play them. Any suggestions?

Moved from Community Participation Center

Original title: playing games

MarkAllen5525, Sep 11, 2018
  3. xbox one recently played games

how do you reinstall games that we bought the game disk for but no longer have but are in our profile under recently played list, or can we play/reinstall games played recently in our profile without game disk ?

AdrianMaldonadoTX, Sep 11, 2018
  4. Recently my computer has gotten really slow when it comes to playing games. This hardware...

losing audio when playing video games

Hi,

To isolate what's causing the issue you're experiencing, kindly provide us with some additional details:

• Were there any recent software or hardware changes made to your system prior to the issue?
    • Have you done any troubleshooting steps in trying to resolve it?
    • Do you experience the issue only when you're playing a certain video game?

Awaiting for your response.

Joanna 777, Sep 11, 2018
Thema:

Recently my computer has gotten really slow when it comes to playing games. This hardware...

1. Recently my computer has gotten really slow when it comes to playing games. This hardware... - Similar Threads - Recently computer has

2. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.: One day I had to update Windows and while the computer was booting up again, while it was loading it popped up, "Scanning and repairing C:" and I didn't know what to do about it. When I got to the login screen our power went out so I turned the computer off and after a few...
  3. Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently had a BSOD, computer runs really slow.: One day I had to update Windows and while the computer was booting up again, while it was loading it popped up, "Scanning and repairing C:" and I didn't know what to do about it. When I got to the login screen our power went out so I turned the computer off and after a few...
  4. My computer has suddenly gone really slow.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has suddenly gone really slow.: My laptop was working fine till 2 weeks ago when it suddenly started taking 5 mins to start up and let me log in. It then loads my desktop but then nothing happens when I click on the windows Icon or any of my applications. Do you know what might have caused this?...
  5. My computer has suddenly gone really slow.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer has suddenly gone really slow.: My laptop was working fine till 2 weeks ago when it suddenly started taking 5 mins to start up and let me log in. It then loads my desktop but then nothing happens when I click on the windows Icon or any of my applications. Do you know what might have caused this?...
  6. My computer has suddenly gone really slow.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. My computer has slowed down recently.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer has slowed down recently.: A couple days ago my computer was working fine running ~100 fps on games and now averages 20 fps. I have cleaned my computer up and got rid of viruses. My internet is fine and other computers in my house are working perfectly fine. Reading other things, I have only found how...
  8. My computer has slowed down recently.

My computer has slowed down recently.: A couple days ago my computer was working fine running ~100 fps on games and now averages 20 fps. I have cleaned my computer up and got rid of viruses. My internet is fine and other computers in my house are working perfectly fine. Reading other things, I have only found how...
  9. Computer has been very slow running games recently

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer has been very slow running games recently: So recently, I had this issue that my headset mic was not working which is fixed now but I reinstalled my realtek drivers in the process of trying to repair it. My computer is fine now, however it is very sluggish when running games even though it was completely fine before....
  10. Computer has been very slow running games recently

Computer has been very slow running games recently: So recently, I had this issue that my headset mic was not working which is fixed now but I reinstalled my realtek drivers in the process of trying to repair it. My computer is fine now, however it is very sluggish when running games even though it was completely fine before....