Windows 10: Recently..my os Windows 10 home crashed while updating

Discus and support Recently..my os Windows 10 home crashed while updating in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Recently..my os Windows 10 home crashed while updating. I was told by a lenovo technical support person to download new windows, and when i boot up the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BibhuPandey, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Recently..my os Windows 10 home crashed while updating

Recently..my os Windows 10 home crashed while updating. I was told by a lenovo technical support person to download new windows, and when i boot up the laptop with new windows , it wud be automatically activated. But it is not happening. Please help me out.

:)

BibhuPandey, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 10, 2019
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Oct 10, 2019
  4. peach1971 Win User

Recently..my os Windows 10 home crashed while updating

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Oct 10, 2019
Thema:

Recently..my os Windows 10 home crashed while updating

1. Recently..my os Windows 10 home crashed while updating - Similar Threads - Recently home crashed

2. Windows 10 Home OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home OS: Where can I find out how to share specific admin added programs with a (admin account) with a family member account on the same PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-os/6cf5906d-c7ff-42ae-8bfb-392247bd764c
  3. Windows 10 crashes after recent updates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes after recent updates: Hello, My PC started to have some problems after recent updates, it crashes every 5-10 minutes with different stop codes: Page fault, watch dog violation, kmode exception not handled and so on. System is AMD Ryzen5 2600X, AS rock master sli X470, RTX2070. Can't figure out...
  4. Recent Update Crashes Computer

Recent Update Crashes Computer: Ever since the update last night my computer won’t boot up to the login page. It flashes on screen then locks on a black screen. Fix this ASAP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recent-update-crashes-computer/808edccb-a4f1-484e-b7dd-d5b44111d5f8
  5. Windows Crashes While Updating to OS Build 1809

Windows Crashes While Updating to OS Build 1809: Hi, I've recently tried to update my Windows 10 Pro PC to OS Build 1809. It, unfortunately, did not come up onto windows update. I have used the Windows 10 Update Assistant to help me update. It would successfully download and prepare for a restart, but while updating around...
  6. Recent major Windows ten update broke the os

Recent major Windows ten update broke the os: During a recent Windows update when it begins to restart the PC, after installing components, on re-boot it displayed an error message "Missing Operating System". System repair didnt work, backup and recovery didnt work, recorver from a system image didnt work all error...
  7. crash after recent update

crash after recent update: after the update my laptop now loads to a blank desktop and cant operate anything , and have the error message : location is not available , c:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable . etc please see pictures attached , this has been going on for a while...
  8. crash after recent update

in Windows 10 Customization
    crash after recent update: after the update my laptop now loads to a blank desktop and cant operate anything , and have the error message : location is not available , c:windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable . etc please see pictures attached , this has been going on for a while...
  9. Windows 10 has crashed a few times recently (latest while unattended)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 has crashed a few times recently (latest while unattended): I've had a few BSODs recently, the latest happened while I had left my PC unattended for about half an hour. I'm uploading the file requested for analysis and also running Belarc Advisor to gather information about my system:- Computer Profile Summary Computer Name:...
  10. Windows 10 update crashed OS

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 update crashed OS: Hi. I am having a question and I hope I could get some help here. The issue is that I have installed windows 10 (just as anyone else) on 29th July and it worked smoothly, fast and robustly. Really, no abjection whatsoever. Then, yesterday, I had an update. I had noticed some...