Windows 10: Recently my pc is being shut down because of xxxx.sys files

Discus and support Recently my pc is being shut down because of xxxx.sys files in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello, I've got this computer since 2019 and he never had BSOD problems. Recently my pc went down because a xxxxxxx.sys file failed and i didn't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nunofernandes5, May 7, 2020.

1. Recently my pc is being shut down because of xxxx.sys files

Hello, I've got this computer since 2019 and he never had BSOD problems. Recently my pc went down because a xxxxxxx.sys file failed and i didn't understand it so i searched for hours and decided to scan my pc with "sfc /scannow" and it said that it had found a corrupted file and had recovered it, so i thought i had solved the problem. Two days ago my pc went down for that same reason but this time the command "sfc /scannow" didn't find anything and i didn't find the solution. Today, my pc went down again because a xxxxx.sys file failed again, but it seems to be a different file everytime he goes down. I've seen that is a problem with the drivers but i don't know how to solve it. How can i solve this problem?

Thank you in advance.

:)

nunofernandes5, May 7, 2020
  2. slozomby Win User

Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, May 7, 2020
  3. eidairaman1, May 7, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Recently my pc is being shut down because of xxxx.sys files

95Viper, May 7, 2020
Thema:

Recently my pc is being shut down because of xxxx.sys files

1. Recently my pc is being shut down because of xxxx.sys files - Similar Threads - Recently being shut

2. Recently upgraded Win 10 PC won't shut down

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recently upgraded Win 10 PC won't shut down: Hi,a few days ago, I upgraded a PC from Win 7 to Win 10. I also swapped Nvidia GTX 750 Ti for an Nvidia GTX 960. Everything looked in order and functioned well until I tried to shut the PC down. The Shutdown button in the Start menu just does nothing. Same goes for the...
  3. Recently upgraded Win 10 PC won't shut down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently upgraded Win 10 PC won't shut down: Hi,a few days ago, I upgraded a PC from Win 7 to Win 10. I also swapped Nvidia GTX 750 Ti for an Nvidia GTX 960. Everything looked in order and functioned well until I tried to shut the PC down. The Shutdown button in the Start menu just does nothing. Same goes for the...
  4. Recently upgraded Win 10 PC won't shut down

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. PC shutting down after being in sleep mode?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC shutting down after being in sleep mode?: I usually put my computer to sleep once I am done for the night but when I get back up in the morning to turn it on it just boots up from shut down mode instead of sleep mode. How do I fix this? submitted by /u/Not-Cynical [link] [comments]...
  6. My PC deletes files when it shuts down

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC deletes files when it shuts down: I’ve been having this problem for like a week or so. Every time I shut down my pc normally it deletes most of my downloaded files and apps. The weird thing is that some of them are not deleted, all of the launchers for games that I have (steam, Uplay, epic, etc.) and the...
  7. my pc not shutting down

my pc not shutting down: when I shutdown my pc the display went off. but the mainboard and other still on and the problem happened when I use Win 7 and 10 . when I used my win xp drive os the pc shutdown correctly im ady reinstall the windows...
  8. PC won't shut down if it has 'slept' recently

in Windows 10 Support
    PC won't shut down if it has 'slept' recently: Hello, My PC (desktop) has, for at least a year, had an issue where if I use it for a few hours, put it to sleep, wake it, do some more work, then shut it down, it never shuts down fully - the screens go blank, but the power LEDs remain on and the fans are still running, but...
  9. PC Crashes after being shut down

PC Crashes after being shut down: I recently built a new PC, but am having a problem: When I shutdown my PC and leave it off for longer than an hour or two, when I turn it back on I get blue screens of death. The screens I get are: Memory Management System Thread Exception not Handled PAge Fault in...
  10. PC turns itself back on, after being shut down.

PC turns itself back on, after being shut down.: There has been a lot of discusion about windows 10 turning itself back on after being "Shut Down" I myself have had the same issue, and thinking it could be an Update which has caused said re-start. various fixes have been mentioned, such as altering Windows 10 sleep/Power...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xxxx