Windows 10: Recently purchased Age of Empires, Definitve Edition and it won't install

Discus and support Recently purchased Age of Empires, Definitve Edition and it won't install in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; AOE Def. edition will not install. The game is in my Library. The little help icon says my system doesn't support this game and as far as I know, it... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by JMTaris, Sep 4, 2019.

1. JMTaris Win User

Recently purchased Age of Empires, Definitve Edition and it won't install

AOE Def. edition will not install. The game is in my Library. The little help icon says my system doesn't support this game and as far as I know, it does support it. I'm running Windows 10 HOME. Another thing, the install bar on the page after I click the game in my library, is grayed out and the little help icon says that I don't have a device linked to my Microsoft game account but I do. I'm confused. Can anyone help? Please!!!!

:)

JMTaris, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Mohan B P Win User

Age Of Empires The Age Of Kings Multiplayer Crash

Hi,

This issue might happen if the Windows Firewall is blocking the game from connecting to the LAN.

I suggest you to add the Age of Empires the Age of Kings, to the exception list of the Windows Firewall and check if the issue is resolved.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on View by in the top right panel and select Small Icons.

• Find and click on Windows Firewall.

• Click on Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall in the left panel.

• Click on Change Settings, find and check the Age of Empires the Age of Kings box for both
      Public and Private Columns.

• If Age of Empires the Age of Kings is not listed, then click on
      Add and select the installed path of the game.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Sep 4, 2019
  3. How to recover the product key of Age of Empires Collector's Edition (Limited Edition) game?

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft community Forums.

From where have you purchased Age of Empire game?

I understand your concern, as I see that the version of the game (Age of Empires Collector's Edition (Limited Edition)) is not available on Microsoft store. I suggest you to check with the place of purchase of the product
    and request for a duplicate key. If you unable to get in contact with place from where you have made the purchase, I suggest you to contact the
    developer of the game to get a confirmation on this.

Regards,

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Recently purchased Age of Empires, Definitve Edition and it won't install

Age of Empires Definitive Edition

I recently purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Seems like a pretty good scam. I played the game for a week and then it tells me I need to login into my Xbox account. I don't have an Xbox account. Is there any help with this or did I just waste
    $20 buying the game? I wouldn't recommend playing a game that you can't actually play.

LateBuffalo5177, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Recently purchased Age of Empires, Definitve Edition and it won't install

1. Recently purchased Age of Empires, Definitve Edition and it won't install - Similar Threads - Recently purchased Age

2. My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.: Not much left to be said. I own the game and the store offers me to buy it again. Xbox app does recognize that I own it, I even see the achievements, can't install for there, because that is buggy as well. Went really deep there tried like 14 "solutions", but nothing...
  3. My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Age of Empires II: Definite Edition purchase is not recognised.: Not much left to be said. I own the game and the store offers me to buy it again. Xbox app does recognize that I own it, I even see the achievements, can't install for there, because that is buggy as well. Went really deep there tried like 14 "solutions", but nothing...
  4. Age of Empires Definative Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definative Edition: I got this as a christmas present in 2018 and it did not work on Win 10 then. I then recently tried again and now it is working, However it will not update. It is the V 1.3.27374.2 version My daughter purchased this game yesterday so we could play multiplayer with each...
  5. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Bought a code for Age of Empires II : Definitive Edition for Windows 10, the purchase shows up in my Microsoft Account, but I am unable to download the game from Microsoft store...when I put in redemption code it says the code has already been used. Please help me get this...
  6. Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition: Hi, I cannot access the files in windows app folders i think is because Microsoft store is in some way blocking me. I have tried the next "solutions ": -Checking the permission of the file folder -Disable antivirus and controlled folder access -Take control over folder...
  7. Installing Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Installing Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I am connected to the internet. Xbox live companions says i need an internet connection to use this app. microsoft stoee says i need administrator approval. Just make the setup files available for download and stop troubling users with all this nonsense. Xbox...
  8. Age of Empires Definitive Edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition: I recently purchased Age of Empires Definitive Edition. Seems like a pretty good scam. I played the game for a week and then it tells me I need to login into my Xbox account. I don't have an Xbox account. Is there any help with this or did I just waste $20 buying the...
  9. Age of Empires Definitive Edition not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition not loading: So as the subject suggests i am unable to actually play this game on my Laptop, the specs on my laptop would be able to run it fine as i am able to play the other age of empires game perfectly. I have done the recent update for windows and followed the steps on another post (...
  10. Age of Empires Definitive Edition - where is it installed?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Age of Empires Definitive Edition - where is it installed?: I have just installed this game and it doesn't work. I understand I have to add it to the whitelist on my f-secure. There's a problem. Neither I, nor an agent from F-secure, can find the files on my laptop to add them to the whitelist. I have tried all the recommended...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. age of empires wont install

2. age of empires wont install on my pc not on device list

3. age of empires wont download

4. how to download and install aoe ii de on windows after buying,
  5. if i already bought age of empires de how do i download it on another computer,
  6. aoe 2 de showing as owned in store but unable to install,
  7. bought age of empire unable to install it,
  8. why wont age of empires 2 definitive collection install on my pc,
  9. age of empires two wont launch,
  10. aoe definitive edition 2 wont install,
  11. i cant install aoe on my computer,
  12. cant install age of empires definitive edition,
  13. aoe 2 de wont install,
  14. windows 10 age of empires de wont install,
  15. unable to join game unknown error age of empires 2 definitve multyplayer