Windows 10: Recently purchased evoo laptop from walmart

Discus and support Recently purchased evoo laptop from walmart in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I just recently purchased an evoo laptop from walmart,and it had no Manual. I am having issues activating windows.Will you help me?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DreamcyRobert, Sep 19, 2020.

1. Recently purchased evoo laptop from walmart

I just recently purchased an evoo laptop from walmart,and it had no Manual. I am having issues activating windows.Will you help me?

:)

DreamcyRobert, Sep 19, 2020

2. Evoo laptop from walmart

I bought an evoo laptop from walmart, does anyone have the customer support ohone number?

DreaMartinez, Sep 19, 2020
  3. [Suejin] Win User
    Evoo laptop from walmart

Hello DreaMartinez,

I'm Jin, a fellow Windows 10 user and an independent advisor.

There's limited information on manufacturer of that laptop. The best way to get the customer support phone number is by asking Walmart about it since it's one of the reseller of the item.

https://help.walmart.com/

Here's also a thread from Reddit in which someone also tried to contact Evoo:

https://www.reddit.com/r/EVOOGaming/comments/ec...

Kind regards

**Standard Disclaimer**

This is a non-Microsoft website which would provide accurate and safe information. Watch out for ads on the site which are frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). There is no need to buy paid products to fix your computers as they do
    more harm than good sometimes.

[Suejin], Sep 19, 2020
  4. Recently purchased evoo laptop from walmart

Evoo laptop not turning on.

Okay, so I recently got an evoo laptop. Today I Tried turning it on and it wont turn on. I plugged it in to see it said it's charging. I tried taking out the battery but there was no way to take it out because it was connected to the computer with a cable
    connected. Please help!!

Snowiestar, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Recently purchased evoo laptop from walmart

1. Recently purchased evoo laptop from walmart - Similar Threads - Recently purchased evoo

2. External ssd from walmart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    External ssd from walmart: I am running Windows 7 that is sp3 and fully up to date. I have 2 internal ssd my files and movies where playing just fine on them and i even had some stored on a micro sd card attached to a card reader adapter and even then no problems. Except running out of space.I bought a...
  3. External ssd from walmart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    External ssd from walmart: I am running Windows 7 that is sp3 and fully up to date. I have 2 internal ssd my files and movies where playing just fine on them and i even had some stored on a micro sd card attached to a card reader adapter and even then no problems. Except running out of space.I bought a...
  4. Function keys on Evoo laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Function keys on Evoo laptop: I want to use F1 instead of pressing both Fn Key and F1. But I couldn't find out any solution to get into the BIOS and disable it. Can anyone help me please ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/function-keys-on-evoo-laptop/c24654a3-fd17-4aa6-ae05-b07d404b5692
  5. Cannot log into evoo laptop

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot log into evoo laptop: I cannot log into my evoo laptop. I have tried resetting the pin and it will not let me. It says my pin isnt available. I have reset my microsoft account password because it says the password is incorrect, and it still says the password is incorrect. I have tried resetting...
  6. EVOO laptop camera not found

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    EVOO laptop camera not found: Camera not detected on Evoo laptop 11.6. I have 3 months with this laptop and everything works just fine except when i try to use the web cam or camera that is supposed to be installed ...it does not open, it says camera not detected. Error code...
  7. Evoo laptop from walmart

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Evoo laptop from walmart: I bought an evoo laptop from walmart, does anyone have the customer support ohone number? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/evoo-laptop-from-walmart/7d15ef94-6e08-4521-82ed-cd264de2aa08
  8. Evoo ultra thin laptop

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Evoo ultra thin laptop: Bought a ultra thin evoo laptop. Worked for a month then the screeen wouldnt come on. Now i try to turn it on and it wont even power up. Tried all the troubleshooting that has been recommended. I just want my money back or a replacement but i dont know where or how to go...
  9. Evoo laptop not turning on.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Evoo laptop not turning on.: Okay, so I recently got an evoo laptop. Today I Tried turning it on and it wont turn on. I plugged it in to see it said it's charging. I tried taking out the battery but there was no way to take it out because it was connected to the computer with a cable connected. Please...
  10. Windowd 10 Prduct Key, purchased at walmart

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windowd 10 Prduct Key, purchased at walmart: I purchased this computer yesterday at Wal Mart It is supposed to have Window 10 on it..... The computer wants me to activate Window 10 and is asking for a product key. I don't know what this is and I don't have one. Why is it asking for this and what do I do ? Lora...