Windows 10: Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund?

Discus and support Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I recently bought Forza 7 in the Windows store but the game's unplayable, It becomes a slideshow when attempting to navigate through the games menu... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by davideverettWMD, Sep 23, 2018.

1. Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund?

I recently bought Forza 7 in the Windows store but the game's unplayable, It becomes a slideshow when attempting to navigate through the games menu making it impossible to use, How do I go about getting a refund please?

:)

davideverettWMD, Sep 23, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Store

Read more: Microsoft to Offer Refunds on Digital Purchases at Windows and Xbox Stores - Thurrott.com

Brink, Sep 23, 2018
  3. Refund of Forza 7

I was wondering how to return Forza 7 ultimate edition on xbox for a full refund? Forgive me if I have posted in the wrong section - there was no xbox section.

VotableAtol6135, Sep 23, 2018
  4. Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund?

Digital game broken?

Is it possible to get a refund on a digital Xbox One game. I had to install an update for Forza 7 on the 19th April and since then have been unable to load the game. I have tried a hard reset and tried to load in offline mode which didn't work so to me
    the game is basically broken and this has happened to loads of players. Is it possible to get a refund on this digital game as it forced me to install an update thats broken the game?

Stoned2daBone88, Sep 23, 2018
Thema:

Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund?

1. Recently purchased Forza 7 game on Windows store but it's broken how do I get a refund? - Similar Threads - Recently purchased Forza

2. Refund of recent App purchase

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund of recent App purchase: I want to file a refund for my recent App purchase, I'm not contented with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-of-recent-app-purchase/6b31b6c9-bd06-4b7a-8f02-cabf7460fe73
  3. Refund of recent App purchase

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Refund of recent App purchase: I want to file a refund for my recent App purchase, I'm not contented with it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refund-of-recent-app-purchase/6b31b6c9-bd06-4b7a-8f02-cabf7460fe73
  4. I recently requested a refund didn't receive the refund amount regarding a purchase on MS Store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    I recently requested a refund didn't receive the refund amount regarding a purchase on MS Store: Greetings I recently requested a refund for Forza Horizon 4 purchase from MS Store, it was bought using Visa method I reside in middle east Pakistan I don't see any contact info regarding MS Store from my country and the number they have for other MS Support related...
  5. How do I get a refund on an online game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get a refund on an online game?: I bought minecraft off the online store on my PC and it will not download. It says an error message after saying aquiring licence. I have bought the game legally and correctly like I have any other game. I have tried all your ideas to help and the game will still not...
  6. refund for purchased game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    refund for purchased game: I recently purchased minecraft for my son's new computer. Microsoft will not allow me to add the new computer as a device to my account, so I am unable to install it. I want a refund for the game I can't download or use. I can't figure out how to get a refund....
  7. How to get refund for accidental purchase?

How to get refund for accidental purchase?: My daughter made several transactions without me knowing on my laptop. I was unaware that my card was linked in any way for her to be able ti access it. She has used it to make transactions for candy crush soda. There is no refund option in transaction history. I phoned...
  8. Can I get a refund on Forza 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I get a refund on Forza 7: I have asked this once before, but didn't really get a good answer, so I am asking again. Is it possible to get either a refund on Forza 7 or change it to Forza Horizon 4?...
  9. Refund of Game Purchase

Refund of Game Purchase: I accidentaly bought a game I didn't mean to and now it says that it has been purchased but there is no option to refund the game. Also I have only played the game for probably 20 minutes. ***Original title: Refunding***...
  10. No Refund on digital store purchase?

No Refund on digital store purchase?: So Basically, friends were telling me to get Minecraft, and I had no idea that there were TWO different kinds to get, one from the Windows/Microsoft store and one from the Mojang website. So Long story Short, I've ended buying the same product twice and would like to get a...