Windows 10: Recently quitted applications leaving background blurr.

Discus and support Recently quitted applications leaving background blurr. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I'm new and need some advice. Whenever I use an application on my PC and close it down and go back to the desktop, it leaves a blurry imprint... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Martynb, May 8, 2017.

1. Martynb Win User

Recently quitted applications leaving background blurr.

Hi,

I'm new and need some advice. Whenever I use an application on my PC and close it down and go back to the desktop, it leaves a blurry imprint that does not go away until I click on "display desktop" on the task bar, and this is for anything I do on the PC. I tried a Print screen and it does not show the blurry issue but it does show a black border:

Recently quitted applications leaving background blurr. [​IMG]

I suspect that this might be Steam but I am not sure. Steam is not running when I took this btw. It just started this morning and has never happened before. My PC is only couple of months old and everything else is good.

:)

Martynb, May 8, 2017
  2. Jaroldine Win User

New photos app - Discussion

I still see the missing features of color boost and selective focus, where I could blurr the background of the picture...so I dont see the "old features" returning...?

Jaroldine, May 8, 2017
  3. Camera Issue in Lumia

Hi,

I recently updated my lumia 720 to black from amber, after the update, the camera takes a poor pictures, where all the pics are blurr. is there any fix for this, please respond.

sujith immanuel, May 8, 2017
  4. Bree New Member

Welcome to TenForums @Martynb

I suspect that this might be a display driver issue. Nvidia? Just had a driver update?

Bree, May 8, 2017
  5. swarfega Win User
    It would be helpful in diagnosing the issue if you could fill in the computer information please.

swarfega, May 8, 2017
  6. Martynb Win User
    I just rebooted the PC and it stopped the blurr thing. I shall test it with Steam the next time I am on, and thanks for the reply. I'll update this thread once I've done the Steam test.

Martynb, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Recently quitted applications leaving background blurr. - Similar Threads - Recently quitted applications

2. Application background color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application background color: Hello, Would anyone acknowledge and recognize what feature makes the background in application, the same as an accent color of WIN10. Thank you! Please see attachments for reference....
  3. Applications not closing after quiting them

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications not closing after quiting them: Hey, so I noticed that when I for example play game or am on discord. I quit the discord app or game but when I look in the Task Manager the app is still running and it doesn't close at all.I tried sfc/scannow but windows didn't find any problems.Any help?Windows 10 Home Ver....
  4. Applications not closing after quiting them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications not closing after quiting them: Hey, so I noticed that when I for example play game or am on discord. I quit the discord app or game but when I look in the Task Manager the app is still running and it doesn't close at all.I tried sfc/scannow but windows didn't find any problems.Any help?Windows 10 Home Ver....
  5. Applications not closing after quiting them

6. Background Applications

Background Applications: This question is NOT related to windows background app control found in settings. I have applications that, in the middle of the day, hours after my computer was turned onthus nothing to do with start-up, randomly start on their own and run in the background. Zoom, dropbox,...
  7. Background applications.

Background applications.: Regards. What background applications should not be disabled? Thanks in advance for your answers. Windows 10 64 bits Home. 172314
  8. Recently gamebar recordings have been leaving green background and small window of the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recently gamebar recordings have been leaving green background and small window of the...: This problem started probably around a month ago - Recordings were fine for years but now after export, the recording itself is very small on the top left corner, and the rest of the video is entirely green. submitted by /u/Wizardnil [link] [comments]...
  9. Application background

Application background: Hi, when I open an application the background has change from white to light blue, if I have a picture or video displayed the colour is distorted.??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/application-background/ab794e08-11c5-45be-a7b7-7b5d5dd917d1
  10. Background Application

Background Application: Hey Guys In my leotop manny Backgroud application runing more than one time like runtime broker. I attached the screen short of problem i was just asking its safe for system because it tak's system resources [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. application quitted