Windows 10: Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

Discus and support Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My new Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse is working fine with a very slow moving mouse, every day I have to go into the Control Panel and speed my mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LarryM2, Aug 21, 2018.

1. LarryM2 Win User

Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

My new Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse is working fine with a very slow moving mouse, every day I have to go into the Control Panel and speed my mouse up to the fastest setting and fyi I am pressing the "apply" button every single time in the settings. I've tried rebooting and that doesn't help. Is anyone else having this issue? Any advice is appreciated.

:)

LarryM2, Aug 21, 2018
  2. Honey Win User

Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

hi, i searched lot, but cant find any wireless keyboard and mouse, there are so cheap things available, dont wana do mistake,
    can anyone suggest me, any budget wireless gaming keyboard and mouse which available in india?
    please help me.

Honey, Aug 21, 2018
  3. P4-630 Win User
    Budget wireless keyboard and mouse for gaming? (INR)

Some logitech set, they have many KB/Mouse combos, always worked well for me.
    I'm currently using a Logitech nano laser mouse with a 5GHz wireless Rapoo (flat keys) keyboard.

P4-630, Aug 21, 2018
  4. Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

Wireless Mouse connects as a keyboard

Hi there.

I've tried doing all of these steps, and it still doesn't work. I can see the device in 'Connected devices' in 'Settings'. It is listed as 'Microsoft Nano Tranceiver' but has a keyboard icon next to it. the mouse is a Microsoft Mouse 1850. This also occurs
    with other wireless mice I have tried, and they connect but all have the keyboard icon next to them.

Thanks,

Jordyn

JordynCoxhead, Aug 21, 2018
Thema:

Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

1. Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse - Similar Threads - Recently Replaced Wireless

2. can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.: can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-lost-dongle-for-a-wireless-keyboard-and/9b3633c2-dad2-4302-b32d-3ab20c0baca6
  3. can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced.: can a lost dongle for a wireless keyboard and mouse be replaced. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-a-lost-dongle-for-a-wireless-keyboard-and/9b3633c2-dad2-4302-b32d-3ab20c0baca6
  4. replacement for receiver of wireless keyboard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    replacement for receiver of wireless keyboard: I lost the receiver of my wireless keyboard 800. how to get replacement https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replacement-for-receiver-of-wireless-keyboard/bb4d12dd-4586-4ae3-94f5-8039cb13b51d
  5. Replacing wired keyboard and mouse on a new PC with wireless keyboard and mouse that was...

Replacing wired keyboard and mouse on a new PC with wireless keyboard and mouse that was...: I got a new pc. How do I replace the wired keyboard and mouse with wireless keyboard and mouse used on previous PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/replacing-wired-keyboard-and-mouse-on-a-new-pc/47b62275-a0f8-41d2-a6b5-2234f3d4cc17
  6. Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible?

Replace wireless mouse in keyboard / mouse set with a new one - possible?: I have a Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000 and Wireless Mouse 2000 that came as a set. They share a single USB receiver dongle. The mouse is now broken (the rubber grip on the scroll wheel has disintegrated, resulting in bits of rubber in the mouse itself, and unusable for...
  7. Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard (1027) & Logitech Mouse replacement?

Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard (1027) & Logitech Mouse replacement?: I have a Microsoft Wireless Comfort Keyboard (Model 1027) that originally came with a Microsoft Mouse (Model 1052). The mouse has intermittent problems (slow click response, freezing, etc.) and I would like to replace it. Can I use a Logitech Marathon M705 mouse with this...
  8. Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse

in Windows 10 Support
    Recently Replaced Wireless Keyboard/Mouse: My new Logitech Wireless Keyboard/Mouse is working fine with a very slow moving mouse, every day I have to go into the Control Panel and speed my mouse up to the fastest setting and fyi I am pressing the "apply" button every single time in the settings. I've tried rebooting...
  9. Wireless Mouse and keyboard 1000 - receiver replacement required

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wireless Mouse and keyboard 1000 - receiver replacement required: Hi I need a replacement for the receiver for my 1000 Mouse and Keyboard. The PID is 03075-545-0866483-91425 Is this something that you can help me with?...
  10. Replacement of USB Transceiver for Keyboard and Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000)

Replacement of USB Transceiver for Keyboard and Mouse (Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000): Hi, My USB Transceiver is not working anymore, I have the Microsoft Wireless Keyboard 2000, how can I get a replacement? Thanks in advance, regards, Rob...