Windows 10: recently reset my pc and i cant inject dll's since reset

Discus and support recently reset my pc and i cant inject dll's since reset in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; hello so i recently reset my windows pc and ever since it wont let me inject dll's i have tested the dll's and my friend uses them perfectly fine any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by daltonsutton1, May 6, 2020.

1. recently reset my pc and i cant inject dll's since reset

hello so i recently reset my windows pc and ever since it wont let me inject dll's i have tested the dll's and my friend uses them perfectly fine any ideas?

:)

daltonsutton1, May 6, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

.dll file injection

Is the dll you are trying to inject the 32bit version of the dll?

DaveM121, May 6, 2020
  3. [DLL] Injection Method used returned NULL (Injection failed).

Hi guys, I'm new to this forum; But I recently encountered a problem while injecting a .dll into a program. The error message is what the title says and I tried a lot of injectors and it returned the same error.

Here's what I tried:
    Upgraded windows 8.1 to 10
    Unblocked the DLL
    Different injection methods

None of these worked, help would be appreciated.
    Thanks recently reset my pc and i cant inject dll's since reset :)

Joshkillerfish, May 6, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

recently reset my pc and i cant inject dll's since reset

How to reset Windwos 8 Password?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/what-do-forget-windows-password#1TC=windows-8

• If you've forgotten your Windows password, there are several ways to retrieve or reset it:
      • If your PC is on a domain, your system administrator must reset your password.
      • If you're using a Microsoft account, you can reset your password online. ...
      • If you're using a local account, use your password hint as a reminder.

P4-630, May 6, 2020
Thema:

recently reset my pc and i cant inject dll's since reset

1. recently reset my pc and i cant inject dll's since reset - Similar Threads - recently reset cant

2. cant reset my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    cant reset my pc: I am having an issue with the BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, and I have tried everything it seems to resolve this issue. This is a new PC build and the BSOD error is getting out of hand, it is literally uninstalling programs after it pops up. I have now resorted to a fresh install of...
  3. cant reset my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    cant reset my pc: I am having an issue with the BSOD PFN_LIST_CORRUPT, and I have tried everything it seems to resolve this issue. This is a new PC build and the BSOD error is getting out of hand, it is literally uninstalling programs after it pops up. I have now resorted to a fresh install of...
  4. i cant reset my pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    i cant reset my pc: i tried to reset my pc > Keep My files then it says "Could Not find Recovery Environment" previously it got reset fine and quickly but it couldnt be reset this time i don't even have a usb and i am afraid that will it remove Product Key if i do reinstall from usb...
  5. i cant reset my pc.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i cant reset my pc.: today i am clone my hdd to ssd. so the ESP folder is generated and whenever I try to reset the pc it reject the proposal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-reset-my-pc/ea0b2f06-c046-4c75-b154-e99601f60046
  6. Cant reset my PC

Cant reset my PC: I've been having issues with a game for a couple days now and I couldn't find a solution anywhere so I want to reset my pc and get rid of everything. so I set up the reset and it began just fine but when it reaches 65% it stops and starts to undo everything. I have tried to...
  7. i cant reset my pc

i cant reset my pc: i have windows 10 and i would like to completely reset it but when i start to do so the and i get to the point where the pc resets and starts restarting it gets to about 3% and says that its unable to reset and that nothing was changed....
  8. Cant reset my pc

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant reset my pc: Booted up my pc to the error message 'The instruction at 0x0000000075D6DA70 reference memory at 0x0000000075D6DA70. The required data was not placed into memory because of an I/O error status of 0xc000009C. Click OK to terminate the program'. This error come up on start of PC...
  9. I cant reset my PC.

I cant reset my PC.: Every time I try to reset my PC, I cannot. It tells me I need more space so it can reset, but I have freed up every available thing I can. The next step I can take that I think would be to start deleting files that run the computer. I have tried pretty much everything, and I...
  10. cant reset my PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    cant reset my PC: I am going to sell my old PC and i was just going to reset it and when im trying to reset it the only things that pops up is no changes where made blablabla. And i have tried nearly everthing but nothing works does somebody know what the issue is. submitted by...