Windows 10: recently resetted my hp computer and now its stuck at a 64% loop

Discus and support recently resetted my hp computer and now its stuck at a 64% loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently resetted my old computer since i got a new one, and when i turned it on, it had a message saying ""The Computer Restarted unexpectedly or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FrancisNguyenn, Mar 10, 2019.

1. recently resetted my hp computer and now its stuck at a 64% loop

I recently resetted my old computer since i got a new one, and when i turned it on, it had a message saying ""The Computer Restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error. windows installation cannot proceed. To install windows click ok.... etc." And so, i searched it up on how to resolve it and i did. But after i tried turning it on again, i instead had a blue screen saying the installation was at 64% and then turning off causing the whole thing to go into a loop. And so i do not know what to do now. please help.

:)

FrancisNguyenn, Mar 10, 2019

2. Stuck at 64% after reset.

Hi,

We want to know more information regarding this issue so that we can find out what causes your update to get stuck at 64%. Please provide us the following information:

• Even after resetting, does it still get stuck at 64%?
    • What other troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • How are you upgrading your operating system?
    Regards.

Dennis Mop, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Windows 10 reset stuck at 64%

Hello, I decided to reset my computer to factory settings and encountered a huge problem. Resetting my computer to factory settings has left me at a 64% restarting loop that I can't escape.

Windows 10 is what this computer came with.

There is no way to access anything because of the loop, so creating a boot drive or any of those types of suggestions will not work.

I do not have access to another computer that will allow me to create a boot drive if I somehow escaped the loop.

Before the loop, it brought me to the recovery but there was a "problem" removing all files and reinstalling.

Someone please help me, do NOT give suggestions such as using command prompt or entering the BIOS, because it simply cannot be done due to me not being able to get into windows in the first place. Also, do not say to create a boot drive
    because I do not have access to a computer that will allow me to and only have the one computer that is stuck in a 64% loop.

ElijahJames, Mar 10, 2019
  4. recently resetted my hp computer and now its stuck at a 64% loop

laptop reset stuck at 64% loop

Hi Paul,

To assist you with your concern on your laptop reset stuck at 64% loop, you may access the helpful related links provided below.

You may refer to this informative post from Abdul_Malik, this was helpful for several community members and it also

may be helpful to you. Please access it through this link:
    Windows 10 Laptop Reset Stuck at 64% and keeps on restarting.

For additional information, you may also check on the post of ThofikhAhamad in this link:

Window 10 Reset stuck at 66%.

Let us know how it goes. Thanks.

Jesrael Bor, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

recently resetted my hp computer and now its stuck at a 64% loop

1. recently resetted my hp computer and now its stuck at a 64% loop - Similar Threads - recently resetted computer

2. I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop: My laptop wasn’t functioning properly so I reset it because there was nothing important as it was fairly new and I hoped to solve it as I knew what program was causing it but I couldn’t uninstall it. I reset it and everything seemed to be going fine at first and then it got...
  3. I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I reset my laptop and now it’s stuck in a boot loop: My laptop wasn’t functioning properly so I reset it because there was nothing important as it was fairly new and I hoped to solve it as I knew what program was causing it but I couldn’t uninstall it. I reset it and everything seemed to be going fine at first and then it got...
  4. Computer reset was stuck at 64%, now after switching to a USB install, it’s stuck on an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer reset was stuck at 64%, now after switching to a USB install, it’s stuck on an...: I use a Lenovo Legion Y530 that has had Windows 10. After experiencing some performance issues and attempting many solutions that did nothing, I decided to do a factory reset on the laptop. When it got to the point of reinstalling Windows 10, it got into a restarting loop...
  5. Computer reset was stuck at 64%, now after switching to a USB install, it’s stuck on an...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer reset was stuck at 64%, now after switching to a USB install, it’s stuck on an...: I use a Lenovo Legion Y530 that has had Windows 10. After experiencing some performance issues and attempting many solutions that did nothing, I decided to do a factory reset on the laptop. When it got to the point of reinstalling Windows 10, it got into a restarting loop...
  6. Computer reset was stuck at 64%, now after switching to a USB install, it’s stuck on an...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Reset Windows Stuck in Restart Loop at 64%

Reset Windows Stuck in Restart Loop at 64%: Recently, I have been getting random bluescreens throughout the day on my HP x360 laptop. In an attempt to fix it, I decided to Reset my device. However, at 64%, it restarted in the middle of it. After restarting, it went to the Reset screen, which was stuck at 64%, for a...
  8. HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    HP Computer Stuck In Reset Loop: I was doing a factory reset on my computer when it died and ran out of battery at 64% progress. When I turned the computer back on it gave me the HP logo, went to the progress screen for the reset, that went back to the HP screen. What can I do to fix this? I’ve tried looking...
  9. HP Stream- stuck in a loop. Unable to restore or reset computer.

HP Stream- stuck in a loop. Unable to restore or reset computer.: HP Stream- computer is in a loop doing automatic repairs. I think the problem started when it tried to download Windows 10 update. There was insufficient space for the download even after stripping out unused apps/ documents etc and using an external hard drive. Windows 10...
  10. Windows Factory Reset Failed and now stuck in hp logo boot loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Factory Reset Failed and now stuck in hp logo boot loop: So today, I have decided to reset my pc and it just got stuck in a nonstop start up loop. When I was resetting my PC to it's default settings, it stopped in the middle of the reset and gave me a message saying "Error: No changes has been made" or something similar. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 64% reset bsod hp

2. hp keeps saying windows keep saying its installing 64%