Windows 10: recently switched to 8.1 to 10

Discus and support recently switched to 8.1 to 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Yes i was wondering if anyone has a solution to why my display adapter is missing in windows 10 and i also updated my pc went to t he manufacturer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SeanStuart43, Dec 12, 2018.

1. recently switched to 8.1 to 10

Yes i was wondering if anyone has a solution to why my display adapter is missing in windows 10 and i also updated my pc went to t he manufacturer website which is Hp and got the support assistant app and plus the Intel to see if any drivers needed to be installed but nothing came up. and also i am using a nvidia geforce card and its not even showing up in device manager at all and even went to the nvidia website and downloaded the driver but went to install the hardware it tells me there is no compatible hardware found at all. i have had windows 8.1 and 7 and vista and had no problems till i upgraded to windows 10

:)

SeanStuart43, Dec 12, 2018
  2. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Dec 12, 2018
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 12, 2018
  4. csatennis Win User

recently switched to 8.1 to 10

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Dec 12, 2018
Thema:

recently switched to 8.1 to 10

1. recently switched to 8.1 to 10 - Similar Threads - recently switched

2. Recently switched SSD's, but Windows isn't activating?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently switched SSD's, but Windows isn't activating?: I recently switched between NVME drives. I had gotten the pc ready made some time ago and to my knowledge, an OEM key was installed by the manufacturer, of Windows 11 pro. I read that only motherboard changes cause the key to not work, but to no avail. When I open up my...
  3. Recently switched SSD's, but Windows isn't activating?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently switched SSD's, but Windows isn't activating?: I recently switched between NVME drives. I had gotten the pc ready made some time ago and to my knowledge, an OEM key was installed by the manufacturer, of Windows 11 pro. I read that only motherboard changes cause the key to not work, but to no avail. When I open up my...
  4. I recently switch to nordvpn and now I can't recover any of my data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I recently switch to nordvpn and now I can't recover any of my data: I can't recover any of my files in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-recently-switch-to-nordvpn-and-now-i-cant/fec387fb-c519-47aa-9160-090a20977231
  5. Recently, when I click on a button on the current screen, it sometimes switches to another...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently, when I click on a button on the current screen, it sometimes switches to another...: Recently, when I click on a button on the current screen, it sometimes switches to another screen unintended. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-when-i-click-on-a-button-on-the-current/6b343099-c64b-4b08-a291-5be0e1bbc4b2
  6. Recently, when I click on a button on the current screen, it sometimes switches to another...

Recently, when I click on a button on the current screen, it sometimes switches to another...: Recently, when I click on a button on the current screen, it sometimes switches to another screen unintended. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recently-when-i-click-on-a-button-on-the-current/6b343099-c64b-4b08-a291-5be0e1bbc4b2
  7. I had recently switched my email for my Microsoft account, After my devices wouldn’t allow...

I had recently switched my email for my Microsoft account, After my devices wouldn’t allow...: After I switched the email my Microsoft account has used, my devices pin had become “invalid credentials.”When ever I had tried to reset the pin, it instead showed and error code. Is there any way to fix this?...
  8. I had recently switched my email for my Microsoft account, After my devices wouldn’t allow...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I had recently switched my email for my Microsoft account, After my devices wouldn’t allow...: After I switched the email my Microsoft account has used, my devices pin had become “invalid credentials.”When ever I had tried to reset the pin, it instead showed and error code. Is there any way to fix this?...
  9. I recently switched from Windows 10 to 11. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 with a built in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I recently switched from Windows 10 to 11. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 with a built in...: I recently switched from Windows 10 to 11. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 with a built in microphone. The microphone has been working fine until the switch to Windows 11. How can it be fixed?...
  10. I recently switched from Windows 10 to 11. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 with a built in...

I recently switched from Windows 10 to 11. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 with a built in...: I recently switched from Windows 10 to 11. I have a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 with a built in microphone. The microphone has been working fine until the switch to Windows 11. How can it be fixed?...