Windows 10: Recently, these "windows" suddenly started popping up. I have no idea what it is aside from...

Discus and support Recently, these "windows" suddenly started popping up. I have no idea what it is aside from... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/fucking_hurtstone [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/fucking_hurtstone, Apr 8, 2021.

1. Recently, these "windows" suddenly started popping up. I have no idea what it is aside from...

/u/fucking_hurtstone, Apr 8, 2021

2. Windows 10 Suddenly Starts to Lag

Hello,

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • Are you using any 3rd party antivirus program?

Meanwhile, we suggest performing the suggested steps on this article
    on how to improve the performance of your Windows 10 device.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 8, 2021
  3. slozomby Win User
    Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Apr 8, 2021
  4. Recently, these "windows" suddenly started popping up. I have no idea what it is aside from...

Data Execution Program window keeps popping up. Windows 10

Hi,

There could be some reasons why you're facing this issue. To better assist you, please provide the following information:

• Aside from installing Malwarebytes, have you made any recent changes on your PC prior to this issue?
    • If possible, can you send us a screenshot of the exact pop-up message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?

Looking forward to your response.

Ronalene Mat, Apr 8, 2021
Thema:

Recently, these "windows" suddenly started popping up. I have no idea what it is aside from...

1. Recently, these "windows" suddenly started popping up. I have no idea what it is aside from... - Similar Threads - Recently suddenly started

2. Notifications have recently stopped popping up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notifications have recently stopped popping up: I used to get notifications as a pop-up but since the last 2-3 weeks the pop-ups have stopped. I still see the notifications in the Action center, but don't see them as pop-ups. Attaching the screen shot below for your reference. NOTE: 1. Focus assist has been turned off...
  3. I have a slight issue, this popped up and i have no idea fix this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a slight issue, this popped up and i have no idea fix this.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/donteatmyshoe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kckc35/i_have_a_slight_issue_this_popped_up_and_i_have/
  4. Had this pop up and have no idea what it means... LocalBridge.exe Bad Image

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Had this pop up and have no idea what it means... LocalBridge.exe Bad Image: [ATTACH] Can anyone tell me what so do or how to fix this.. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/had-this-pop-up-and-have-no-idea-what-it-means/c298cfe4-1734-4b52-b5bd-a30f25b44273
  5. So I've had this screen popping up multiple times recently, any idea's what this is linked...

So I've had this screen popping up multiple times recently, any idea's what this is linked...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/spidas_x [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g5emxl/so_ive_had_this_screen_popping_up_multiple_times/
  6. Search keeps popping up and I have no idea what - if anything - I'm pressing to cause it

Search keeps popping up and I have no idea what - if anything - I'm pressing to cause it: I have an HP 14cm-0026na if it's relevant - but when I'm typing, every now and then the Windows search bar comes up as though I've pressed Win-S. Is there any other explanation for why this keeps appearing, i.e. any other shortcut that I might inadvertently be hitting? I...
  7. I Have no idea what happened...

I Have no idea what happened...: I went to restart my computer and left the room and came back to find my desktop completely reset. I still have all my apps and data but I can only access it from OS C:/ Users /(username) For example if I open the file explorer and hit documents nothing is there. If I go...
  8. I have recently been getting pop-ups on my screen from nextoptim.com

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have recently been getting pop-ups on my screen from nextoptim.com: I have recently been getting pop-ups on my screen from nextoptim.com whenever I am on the Yahoo homepage, that warn me of problems with Windows Firewall, etc, and to click the link to remove the problem, which I have not done. I can close the pop-ups with program manager....
  9. I have numerous pop ups. I have no idea how to stop them.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I have numerous pop ups. I have no idea how to stop them.: I have a Lenovo laptop running Windows 10 64 bit. I have Macafee security. I have numerous pop ups and I have run many virus scans, including with Malwarebytes. Nothing shows up. I use Chrome most of the time and I have Adblock Plus but nothing stops these pop ups. I will...
  10. I have recently got this ad popping up on websites

in Browsers and Email
    I have recently got this ad popping up on websites: I have recently got this crap popping up on websites, I want to know how to get rid of it I am using opera 14. See picture it does not give you any names of the company that's doing it. [img] 79555