Windows 10: Recently try netstat command and found so many foreign IP address and track that PID with pc.

Discus and support Recently try netstat command and found so many foreign IP address and track that PID with pc. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have done so many scans with windows defender and safety scanner... well they found many infected files but the PID which is I found on CMD with the... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by rahul lashkari, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Recently try netstat command and found so many foreign IP address and track that PID with pc.

I have done so many scans with windows defender and safety scanner... well they found many infected files but the PID which is I found on CMD with the help of netstat command is still running on my pc they installed kind of files in running program and its now inside the running files. i have reset the windows and deleted all the files but it wouldn't work they still have my pc access and stealing my personal data and selling them in dark web. any one have idea what to do now ? how to remove that files which is running in task manager in details row? …. Ig svchost.exe , lockapp.exe , runt

:)

rahul lashkari, Jun 18, 2022
  2. Hisslex Win User

Netstat not showing pids

When using 'netstat -b' command; pids are not shown. How do I fix this? The only things that are listed are; protocol, local address, foreign address and state, but again no pid.

Example:

Recently try netstat command and found so many foreign IP address and track that PID with pc. bb6bec7a-b1fb-41a6-a75f-df0952c9e75c?upload=true.png

Hisslex, Jun 18, 2022
  3. Removing foreign IP addresses from my computer

I have a long list of local & foreign IP addresses listed when I run netstat. The list of local and foreign addresses gradually grows at a faster pace until the window closes.

I run bitdefender anti virus and nothing is detected.

Can someone please help explain why this is and how I can stop it?

JasonBottoms, Jun 18, 2022
  4. Recently try netstat command and found so many foreign IP address and track that PID with pc.

Netstat shows foreign IP addresses when using my wireless printer

I was trying to print something using my wireless printer and my printer kept giving me a message saying it was performing other options. I ran netstat and found the foreign ip addresses

shawndasantiago, Jun 18, 2022
Thema:

Recently try netstat command and found so many foreign IP address and track that PID with pc.

1. Recently try netstat command and found so many foreign IP address and track that PID with pc. - Similar Threads - Recently try netstat

2. Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?: When running the netstat command I noticed that I am establishing connections with foreign addresses that have single values to them, what are they?...
  3. Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?: When running the netstat command I noticed that I am establishing connections with foreign addresses that have single values to them, what are they?...
  4. Single values in the foreign address section when running the 'netstat' command?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Netstat not showing pids

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Netstat not showing pids: When using 'netstat -b' command; pids are not shown. How do I fix this? The only things that are listed are; protocol, local address, foreign address and state, but again no pid. Example: [ATTACH]...
  6. Foreign address after running netstat -f

Foreign address after running netstat -f: Windows 10 pro - 1809. Wanted to know if I should be concerned about all these foreign addresses shown in attached file. TIA for any info or help. Rick 147583
  7. IP addresses foreign.

IP addresses foreign.: How to remove foreign IP addresses plus block them from getting back in. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ip-addresses-foreign/e73044bc-15ce-4d25-b29b-61a051181c15"
  8. seeing the 0 PID has a huge amount of foreign ips

seeing the 0 PID has a huge amount of foreign ips: hey I've been seeing the 0 PID has a huge amount of foreign ips .. why is that.? and what is swapfile.sys https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10/3670799e-eb21-49cd-a39c-bc5499effc26"
  9. Foreign IP addresses

Foreign IP addresses: I keep getting calls about how I have foreign IP addresses on my computer. They tell me how to look and I do see them......... But when they want to get on my computer that is a Big NO. How would I get rid of the foreign IP addresses myself??? Thanks for any help Deb...
  10. External IP address tracking

External IP address tracking: Unfortunately my external IP address periodically changes. I find it frustrating when it does as I have a few machines and apps where I remotely connect to FTP setup on a hard drive and also remotely access a camera inside the house. When the address changes and I am away...