Windows 10: Recently updated to Windows 10 Pro and now I need to Activate Windows.

Discus and support Recently updated to Windows 10 Pro and now I need to Activate Windows. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I recently purchased the update for Windows 10 Pro and now it says I need to Activate Windows. Giving error code 0xC004F025. How do I Activate Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by KarenKlein2, Apr 12, 2020.

1. Recently updated to Windows 10 Pro and now I need to Activate Windows.

I recently purchased the update for Windows 10 Pro and now it says I need to Activate Windows. Giving error code 0xC004F025. How do I Activate Windows and get past this error code?

:)

KarenKlein2, Apr 12, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 12, 2020
  3. 95Viper Win User
    Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Apr 12, 2020
  4. Laurijan Win User

Recently updated to Windows 10 Pro and now I need to Activate Windows.

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

I bought Windows 7 Pro OEM key from G2Play.net for 12€ to upgrade to Windows 10 Pro - worked like a charm but be advised if you buy a OEM key you can not download the Win 7 iso from microsoft and have to get it elsewhere.

Laurijan, Apr 12, 2020
Thema:

Recently updated to Windows 10 Pro and now I need to Activate Windows.

1. Recently updated to Windows 10 Pro and now I need to Activate Windows. - Similar Threads - Recently updated Pro

2. Recently did Windows 10 updates and now Windows says it's not activated.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Recently did Windows 10 updates and now Windows says it's not activated.: So I recently did some updates and when I woke up this morning now Windows 10 is not activated. When I run the activation troubleshooter I get this error message: "We can't activate Windows on this device right now. You can try activating later or go to the store and buy a...
  3. I Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, Now It Won't Activate

I Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro, Now It Won't Activate: Hello, Today I've upgraded my pre-installed Windows 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro. Now I can't activate it, the Activation Settings show error code 0xC004C003: we can't activate Windows on this device because you don't have a valid digital licence or product key......
  4. Windows 10 pro isn't activated, activate windows now

Windows 10 pro isn't activated, activate windows now: About 3 years ago I got a laptop with windows 10 pro already on it as a gift. A few months ago a watermark saying "Windows isn't activated, activate windows now" popped up and is still saying I have a non-genuine version of windows 10 pro. When I go to settings > activation...
  5. Windows 10 Pro --- "Windows isn't activated. Activate Windows now."

Windows 10 Pro --- "Windows isn't activated. Activate Windows now.": I recently purchased Windows 10 Pro through Microsoft. Since I installed it, I get this message: "Windows isn't activated. Activate now." I've re-installed it but get the same message. The Activation page shows a product ID and partial Product Key, but I cannot find the full...
  6. Windows 10 pro activation key needed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 pro activation key needed: My windows updated to Windows 10, version 2004. I need the product key as it is showing that the product is expiring. Thanks in advance for your kind reply...
  7. Windows 10 Home changed to Windows 10 pro overnight, now it says I need to activate windows...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Home changed to Windows 10 pro overnight, now it says I need to activate windows...: I went to bed last night and everything was fine. I had windows 10 home. Now, I have a watermark on my screen and it's claiming I'm on windows 10 pro, which I didn't buy so I don't have a product key for. How can I revert this change I didn't make? submitted by...
  8. Windows 10 Pro 1903 updated recently, Now requires me to add Activation Key with error...

Windows 10 Pro 1903 updated recently, Now requires me to add Activation Key with error...: I was using digitalentitlement to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Pro. Recently upgraded OS of PC from earlier Windows 10 Pro version to Windows 10 Pro 1903 version. After restart, I saw notification YOUR WINDOWS LICENSE WILL EXPIRE SOON. You Need To Activate Windows...
  9. windows 10 was activated but now says needs activating,

windows 10 was activated but now says needs activating,: so basically I had windows 8.1 pro I think it was, it was the top windows 8 anyway. so after windows 10 came out I upgraded and had no issues up until now where my computer says my windows is not activated. Can someone help me get round this issue so I can update my computer...
  10. Windows 10 recent update/ now I can't login

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows 10 recent update/ now I can't login: Hey, my laptop just had some updates about 4 days ago (i am using windows 10) .. once the updates were done, the next day I tried getting on but it says my password is incorrect (when I know it is in fact correct) so I'm not sure on what to do and I really need help because I...