Windows 10: Recently upgraded to windows 10 Home 21H2 and now I keep having to reset the network...

Discus and support Recently upgraded to windows 10 Home 21H2 and now I keep having to reset the network... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am skeptical if suddenly windows 10 is not compatible with HP Laptops. My previous laptop HP pavilion 15 I kept having the same problem after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by JoshuaCaleb, May 12, 2022.

1. Recently upgraded to windows 10 Home 21H2 and now I keep having to reset the network...

I am skeptical if suddenly windows 10 is not compatible with HP Laptops. My previous laptop HP pavilion 15 I kept having the same problem after updating windows 10. The internet service was sporadic, but all other devices would connect to wifi, while my laptop would not connect.This device will disconnect, but while the modem shows it is connected to the network, all devices show they are connected, and i will need to reset the network on my laptop ever since upgrading windows 10 to the latest version of windows.I would like to note that it probably has not been immediate in this version of

:)

JoshuaCaleb, May 12, 2022
  2. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 12, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 12, 2022
  4. Mussels Win User

Recently upgraded to windows 10 Home 21H2 and now I keep having to reset the network...

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, May 12, 2022
Thema:

Recently upgraded to windows 10 Home 21H2 and now I keep having to reset the network...

1. Recently upgraded to windows 10 Home 21H2 and now I keep having to reset the network... - Similar Threads - Recently upgraded Home

2. Recently upgraded to windows 10 Home 21H2 and now I keep having to reset the network...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recently upgraded to windows 10 Home 21H2 and now I keep having to reset the network...: I am skeptical if suddenly windows 10 is not compatible with HP Laptops. My previous laptop HP pavilion 15 I kept having the same problem after updating windows 10. The internet service was sporadic, but all other devices would connect to wifi, while my laptop would not...
  3. Recently upgraded to windows 10 Home 21H2 and now I keep having to reset the network...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recently upgraded to windows 10 Home 21H2 and now I keep having to reset the network...: I am skeptical if suddenly windows 10 is not compatible with HP Laptops. My previous laptop HP pavilion 15 I kept having the same problem after updating windows 10. The internet service was sporadic, but all other devices would connect to wifi, while my laptop would not...
  4. Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load: Hi & thank you I uninstalled windows 10 old version, updates failed. Reinstalled windows 10 till received windows 10 21H2 update installed . But now no browsers will load? Tried in safe mode, no attempt has worked. Thanks again...
  5. Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load: Hi & thank you I uninstalled windows 10 old version, updates failed. Reinstalled windows 10 till received windows 10 21H2 update installed . But now no browsers will load? Tried in safe mode, no attempt has worked. Thanks again...
  6. Reset windows 10 21H2 , now no browser will load

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Have recently activated my windows 10, now unable to find any networks.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Have recently activated my windows 10, now unable to find any networks.: Bought an activation key, waited for a restart and now as soon as I start it up, no networks are available. I tried the Device manager method, updating the network drivers, uninstalling and scanning for hardware changes, even another full reset. I also tried to download the...
  8. i have upgrade to windows 10 now it is not activated

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i have upgrade to windows 10 now it is not activated: Dear Sir / Madam, Herewith we are informing you that I have two all in one Lenovo pc with licence version one is activated another is not activated I have upgrade to windows 10 but is not activated what is reason is not activated...
  9. Upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional and now I have Windows 10 home. Why?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Professional and now I have Windows 10 home. Why?: Yesterday I did the upgrade to Windows 10 from Windows 7 Pro and for some reason it rolled me back to Windows 10 home. I have used this same upgrade path to move other computers over and it worked fine and I have Windows 10 Pro on those machines. What can I do to correct...
  10. Upgraded and now have no network

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded and now have no network: Upgrading an older computer from 1709 16229.19 to 1803 17134.191. All during the upgrade I was downloading from my Ethernet connection thru my network adapter. When it was finished, I noticed that it no longer has a network connection. (Red X on adapter) Troubleshooting said...