Windows 10: Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.

Discus and support Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I've looked and other people had this problem when Windows 10 was newer, but this only recently started happening to me and the answer either don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BlueOysterCultMember, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.

I've looked and other people had this problem when Windows 10 was newer, but this only recently started happening to me and the answer either don't work or don't apply to my mouse, a Logitech M570. It's just the cursor speed. It's maddening because for the past couple of months every time I reboot my mouse is "sluggish" until I fix the settings again.There's no "APPLY" button or anything to SAVE the settings - they take effect immediately and are retained until Windows 10 eventually bogs down and has to be rebooted.It shouldn't be the driver because this used to work just fine and I do NOT wan

:)

BlueOysterCultMember, Jun 29, 2022

2. mouse cursor speed reset to 10 after each update

For reasons that I can't understand, my mouse cursor speed has to be set higher than 10. 16 to 18 seems about right. But every time I get a Windows 10 update, the cursor speed is set back to the default (10). So, I have to go into Settings and increase the cursor speed again. Is there anything I can do to preserve the cursor speed across Windows updates?

silverlightbill, Jun 29, 2022
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 29, 2022
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.

Delta6326, Jun 29, 2022
Thema:

Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.

1. Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot. - Similar Threads - Recently has been

2. Mouse Cursor Speed Reset Upon Reboot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Cursor Speed Reset Upon Reboot: Every time I reboot, my Mouse Cursor Speed is reset and I must go into the Accessibility Setting to change it back to a usable speed. This began happening within the last two weeks. How can I permanently set the speed to prevent this? I have a RedThunder M10 Wired Optical...
  3. Mouse Cursor Speed Reset Upon Reboot

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Cursor Speed Reset Upon Reboot: Every time I reboot, my Mouse Cursor Speed is reset and I must go into the Accessibility Setting to change it back to a usable speed. This began happening within the last two weeks. How can I permanently set the speed to prevent this? I have a RedThunder M10 Wired Optical...
  4. Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.: I've looked and other people had this problem when Windows 10 was newer, but this only recently started happening to me and the answer either don't work or don't apply to my mouse, a Logitech M570. It's just the cursor speed. It's maddening because for the past couple of...
  5. Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recently Windows 10 has been resetting my cursor speed every time I reboot.: I've looked and other people had this problem when Windows 10 was newer, but this only recently started happening to me and the answer either don't work or don't apply to my mouse, a Logitech M570. It's just the cursor speed. It's maddening because for the past couple of...
  6. Every time I reboot...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Every time I reboot...: Every single time I reboot, my laptop resets itself to the default Windows 10 settings and logs me out of OneDrive, I have to set up my Outlook accounts all over again, I have to change all of my default apps, etc.Help, I'm going crazy with this....
  7. My Windows 10 always has a problem every time I reset it.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My Windows 10 always has a problem every time I reset it.: Hi. I'm an Windows 10 user. So I have a laptop with a licensed Windows 10 in it. My computer had some errors so I had to reset Windows 10 in order to make it work properly. However, every time I reset it, after install and customize Windows 10 completely, I've noticed that...
  8. My custom cursor keeps reseting every time I reboot

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My custom cursor keeps reseting every time I reboot: Does anyone know a fix to this? The cursor is reset until I change any cursor setting, then it comes back to the custom state. However, it's pretty annoying to have to do this every time I restart. submitted by /u/BreaDKatka [link] [comments]...
  9. Every time I reboot windows 10 issue.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Every time I reboot windows 10 issue.: When I get windows updates or have to reboot my pc it looks like my profile is reset. What I mean by this is that I start outlook and it asks me to re-enter my password considering that the remember password is check in the outlook configuration. Also same issue with one...
  10. My cursor is disappear every time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My cursor is disappear every time: When Im playing games or do everything,my cursor is disappear and come again when Im moving my mouse,I trying to troubleshooting they say need to restart,when im restart my computer,It not solve yet,im using window 10 acer,please help me...