Windows 10: reciever error at shutdown

Discus and support reciever error at shutdown in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; everytime I shut down my computer I recieve this error. The computer has sudenly become less responsive as well but not sure if the two are related.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by silk186, Jun 18, 2015.

1. silk186 Win User

reciever error at shutdown

everytime I shut down my computer I recieve this error. The computer has sudenly become less responsive as well but not sure if the two are related.

reciever error at shutdown [​IMG]

:)

silk186, Jun 18, 2015

2. HTC 8X no longer receiving picture messages?

I have the same issue, I am with 3 in the UK and can't recieve them, I have been in contact with carrier and nothing is blocked, getting a bit tired of WP8 to be honest, the memory issues, sim card error, unexpected shutdown, now picture messages

Liam Connor, Jun 18, 2015
  3. Nokia Lumia 925 Windows phone keeps shutting down

recieved a phone call and the phone got stuck with the call, could not answer the call nor change the display. had to soft reboot the 928 nokia. the phone has not worked the same since the reboot. the worse part, when trying to turn on the phone with the
    on/off button right away the phone gives the option to shutdown by sliding down. shutdown phone about 10 times already since yesterday. yesterday, after the mistake shutdown all the TXT messages had to be resync'd over and over again...

any thoughts? worried that even a reinstall wont work for this issue...

supertitus, Jun 18, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

It's a knows bug in build 10130 and it's been taken care of in build 10147.

BunnyJ, Jun 18, 2015
  5. silk186 Win User
    Sounds good, hopefully that is releasesed soon.
    Is it also to result in unresponsiveness as well? It make the mouse movements stutter.

silk186, Jun 18, 2015
  6. BunnyJ New Member
    I didn't notice that issue. The problem was with shut down only,
    A fast fix would be to create a desktop shortcut with this command in it: shutdown /s /t 0

That fixes it and it shuts down with no error.

BunnyJ, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. reciever error at shutdown - Similar Threads - reciever error shutdown

2. i am recieving Error 0x80070641

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i am recieving Error 0x80070641: how can i get a live agent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-recieving-error-0x80070641/376a0ac1-ff1c-45e7-a4eb-ce0c70f43ed1
  3. i am recieving Error 0x80070641

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i am recieving Error 0x80070641: how can i get a live agent https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-recieving-error-0x80070641/376a0ac1-ff1c-45e7-a4eb-ce0c70f43ed1
  4. Shutdown error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown error: I am getting multiple warnings when I shutdown my desktop. The message is from “Task Host Windows” saying “Stopping background tasks”, but the computer does not shutdown, but does a user logout and reverts to the Windows welcome screen. The Warning Event log entry...
  5. Shutdown error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shutdown error: I am getting multiple warnings when I shutdown my desktop. The message is from “Task Host Windows” saying “Stopping background tasks”, but the computer does not shutdown, but does a user logout and reverts to the Windows welcome screen. The Warning Event log entry...
  6. Shutdown error

7. Shutdown error

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Shutdown error: Hi, I was wondering how to solve this event that happens to my laptop. It's about kernel power, if anyone knows how to solve it or to find some documentation about it would be very appreciatedDown below the code from the Event ViewerI'm from Italy so some parts are in...
  8. Shutdown error

Shutdown error: Hi, I was wondering how to solve this event that happens to my laptop. It's about kernel power, if anyone knows how to solve it or to find some documentation about it would be very appreciatedDown below the code from the Event ViewerI'm from Italy so some parts are in...
  9. Recieved error code 0x80072ee7

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recieved error code 0x80072ee7: I reset my laptop and tried to update it windows 10 but was stuck in a boot loop where it turns on.. Gets to the HP logo and then keeps repeating. I did a test and was no problems showing with the computer. I left it for the battery drain and eventualy when on charge its...
  10. error and then shutdown

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    error and then shutdown: My laptop has shut down 2 times in the last several hours causing me to lose all of my work. It says that Microsoft has experienced and error and doesn't give me enough time to see the error code before it shuts down. How do I fix this? My laptop is only a couple of months...