Windows 10: Recieving phone calls in regards to helpme.net

Discus and support Recieving phone calls in regards to helpme.net in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have been receiving phone calls to remove a program from my computer from helpme.net is this legit. They say Microsoft has finished a contract with... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TimidRobin024, Jun 3, 2019.

1. Recieving phone calls in regards to helpme.net

I have been receiving phone calls to remove a program from my computer from helpme.net is this legit. They say Microsoft has finished a contract with them and want to remove it from my programing. Sounds fony to me.

:)

TimidRobin024, Jun 3, 2019

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Jun 3, 2019
  3. recieved/missed calls

how can you view the numbers of the people you have recieved calls from,but are not on your contact list?

someone calls me and i go back to view the number of the person who called it says no numberRecieving phone calls in regards to helpme.net :(

P.S. i have a nokia6085

danii---01, Jun 3, 2019
  4. leo26 Win User

Recieving phone calls in regards to helpme.net

Call doesn not get logged in Recent/Missed/Recieved call list

Hi ,

I have nokia 6300 and I use it for internet. For the past few weeks, the calls are not logged in the cal log list. I mean whenever I recieve any call or a missed call or dial a call, some numbers are not logged. I dont know why for some numbers it loggs
    and for some it does not. Also some of my contact name shows some wierd characters in the name field.

Will it be any virus ..?

Can any provide me any suggestion or solution for this ..?

leo26, Jun 3, 2019
Thema:

Recieving phone calls in regards to helpme.net

1. Recieving phone calls in regards to helpme.net - Similar Threads - Recieving phone calls

2. Please helpme to fix it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Please helpme to fix it: Last night i close a laptop normally but today i open they show automatic repair and dell logo then screen is light black and nothing show please help me to fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/please-helpme-to-fix-it/aa9dbe93-16b4-4101-b69b-3778102097c1
  3. Recieving a fake call

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recieving a fake call: My grandmother and I live togethor. As I was leaving my school and coming home I called her and told her I was coming home. When I came home, like one hour later, she recieved a call from me. This isn't first time. Call was from messanger but my sister picked up phone as my...
  4. Recieving a fake call

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recieving a fake call: My grandmother and I live togethor. As I was leaving my school and coming home I called her and told her I was coming home. When I came home, like one hour later, she recieved a call from me. This isn't first time. Call was from messanger but my sister picked up phone as my...
  5. Phone call

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Phone call: Microsoft have just called me. My laptop is being hacked and they gave my ID number as proof. As it's only 8.10am, I asked him to call back at 9. Is this real or yet another scam?...
  6. Phone call

Phone call: I just received a call from " Microsoft Office" saying that my computer was causing viruses on Microsoft's main frame computer.The voice initially was from a woman who had a Pakistan/Indian accent then she transferred me to a man who asked me to reboot my computer and foll...
  7. Phone calls

Phone calls: We received a phone call saying that someone was trying to access our account and they wanted us to press a number to access security. Is this a scam? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/phone-calls/049c1d22-7413-492a-b222-3aa4a929c6b0
  8. Phone call

Phone call: I received a telephone call this morning from (888) 493-5423 stating that my Microsoft subscription has ended and that I need to update today or I will not have Microsoft on my computer starting immediately. Not sure if this is really Microsoft or if I need to get in touch...
  9. Unwanted Phone Calls Regarding Windows

Unwanted Phone Calls Regarding Windows: I have been receiving calls from the following number regarding widow stating my windows Microsoft will not be able to be used by me with the following automated voice 855-550-9049 is this for real!!!! I have not posted any information and I do have Norton protection although...
  10. phone calls regarding my account

phone calls regarding my account: i keep getting calls from myself and my phone number to my house. yesterday i blocked my own phone number and today they are using my cell number. my grandson has xbox live can this be something to worry about? he uses my email for the account and my micorsoft account as well...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keep getting calls from helpme.net

2. what ip does helpme.net use