Windows 10: Recieving this Error "Access Denied" and Inherited from my disk

Discus and support Recieving this Error "Access Denied" and Inherited from my disk in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I Have received this error from my disk and I'm inherited from my disk that I copied to the network drives and it's very annoying that I Had to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Unkn0wn_Error, Jan 20, 2019.

1. Recieving this Error "Access Denied" and Inherited from my disk

Hello, I Have received this error from my disk and I'm inherited from my disk that I copied to the network drives and it's very annoying that I Had to watch every video to fix this problem (some of them worked and some not). I have the administrator rights to access my files but nothing works at all I hope you respond to my feedback

Regards, Drake

Thanks to the Microsoft Community Recieving this Error "Access Denied" and Inherited from my disk :)

:)

Unkn0wn_Error, Jan 20, 2019

2. Access denied

Whenever I connect any pendrive or hard disk it says access denied for pen drive I googled got the solution for pendrive but I need to follow the steps everytime I connect give me the permanent solution and steps for hard drive access denied

krishnamagaji, Jan 20, 2019
  3. Radney Dri, Jan 20, 2019
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

Recieving this Error "Access Denied" and Inherited from my disk

net user administrator /active:no keeps saying access denied.

Hi Rebekah,

It's possible that you're not using an elevated command prompt, causing the Access Denied error. We suggest following these steps to properly disable the built-in administrator account:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Choose Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Copy and paste net user Administrator /active:no and press
      Enter
      . If the command isn't successful, please post a screenshot so that we can study it further.

Let us know if you're able to hide the administrator account after following these steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 20, 2019
Thema:

Recieving this Error "Access Denied" and Inherited from my disk

1. Recieving this Error "Access Denied" and Inherited from my disk - Similar Threads - Recieving Error Access

2. Local disk access denied!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local disk access denied!: Hello. I am running Windows 11 and I have got this error in my local disk. I cannot access it and it shows my access is denied. I uninstalled some programs which were taking up space before this error suddenly popped up.Because of this error when I did a restart the desktop...
  3. Local disk access denied!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Local disk access denied!: Hello. I am running Windows 11 and I have got this error in my local disk. I cannot access it and it shows my access is denied. I uninstalled some programs which were taking up space before this error suddenly popped up.Because of this error when I did a restart the desktop...
  4. My disk C all access are denied

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My disk C all access are denied: disk C all access are denied and now I can't access to any setting and applicatios. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-disk-c-all-access-are-denied/ca954ee7-4ac4-4d0b-8f29-c92ac96b44ee
  5. Access denies error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Access denies error: I'm trying to download my tax transcript from IRS web site and receive this error on my fully updated Windows 10 laptop, no matter which browser I use Edge, Chrome, Safari.You don't have permission to access...
  6. Access denied to disk

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Access denied to disk: I right click on run. Type in cmd. When the box comes up I type chkdsk and I receive a message that says "Access denied as you do not have suffient privileges or the disk may be locked another process. You have to invoke this utility running in elevated mode and make sure...
  7. Local disk access denied

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Local disk access denied: I accidentally deleted the SYSTEM user profile in local disk. Now, I cannot access the local disk. It even doesn't show the storage bar in the file explorer. What should I do?...
  8. Access denied error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Access denied error: After getting Windows update notification I update Windows 10, when updates complete I facing issue my hard drive D : hard disk partition access denied error, my all data this partition, C : windows partition is working, Kindly support me to fix this issue and I get my all...
  9. Access denied to system disk

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Access denied to system disk: Hello! I have a trouble. I've denied access to system disk for all users and even administrator in properties. And now i can't see owner, i can't allow access back. I've tried all things, and troubleshooting(Safe mode with Command Prompt). Even if I administrator can't...
  10. Access denied error

in Windows 10 Support
    Access denied error: I was playing around with the security tab in properties menu in a folder. I removed a couple of users's access in there. But I didn't remove the administrator's access. after applying, I lost my access to the whole drive. I tried to add the removed users's accesses to that...