Windows 10: Reclaim storage space

Discus and support Reclaim storage space in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have deleted old unnecessary admin user profiles from the windows 10 installation but their user files are not getting deleted from the windows... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AmitMittal1, Mar 11, 2020.

1. Reclaim storage space

I have deleted old unnecessary admin user profiles from the windows 10 installation but their user files are not getting deleted from the windows drive. I am also unable to reset the pc. The old files amount to 400 gb on a 500 gb drive. I also suspect though my cloud back ups are complete local onedrive file stamps are making it impossible to reclaim space

:)

AmitMittal1, Mar 11, 2020
  2. Mabelele Win User

Unable to reclaim the space i ReFS storage

i used th ReFS storage for Backups, and I deleted backup files to reclaimthe space but ihave reclaim minimal space, how can reclaim the space and why allfoldersi deleted are coming back?

Mabelele, Mar 11, 2020
  3. SarahKong Win User
    SarahKong, Mar 11, 2020
  4. Reclaim storage space

streaming videos taking up storage.

To reclaim space on your phone, follow these simple steps:

1. Go to Settings.

2. Scroll down and tap on 'Storage Sense'.

3. Tap on 'clear temporary files' to reclaim space on your phone.

Regards,

George Meyers, Mar 11, 2020
Thema:

Reclaim storage space

1. Reclaim storage space - Similar Threads - Reclaim storage space

2. Can't reclaim offline file space on HDD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't reclaim offline file space on HDD: I can't work out how to reclaim offline file space on my HDDI was using a large amount of space for offline file storage on the diskI now want to use this space for conventional storage. I've tried the following steps:1. I simply disabled offline files and rebooted. However...
  3. Reclaim Space in [ExternalDrive]:\WindowsApps FOlder

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Reclaim Space in [ExternalDrive]:\WindowsApps FOlder: Here is what happened:I opened Xbox in PC Windows 10I saw that a game needed to update and tried to update but it said error I forget the error now.I figure maybe the files are corrupted and uninstall and attempt to reinstallThe dialog of which drive to install appears and...
  4. Reclaim Space in [ExternalDrive]:\WindowsApps FOlder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reclaim Space in [ExternalDrive]:\WindowsApps FOlder: Here is what happened:I opened Xbox in PC Windows 10I saw that a game needed to update and tried to update but it said error I forget the error now.I figure maybe the files are corrupted and uninstall and attempt to reinstallThe dialog of which drive to install appears and...
  5. Reclaim Space in [ExternalDrive]:\WindowsApps FOlder

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. Reclaiming the space on a Hard Drive

Reclaiming the space on a Hard Drive: My desktop PC is new. It came with a SSD with Windows 10 pre-installed. It is partitioned as follows: _ System Reserved 50MB NTFS C: 476.40 GB NTFS _ 499 MB Healthy Recovery Partition The Windows installation is fine. Next I added a 4TB HDD, to use for...
  7. Unable to reclaim the space i ReFS storage

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to reclaim the space i ReFS storage: i used th ReFS storage for Backups, and I deleted backup files to reclaimthe space but ihave reclaim minimal space, how can reclaim the space and why allfoldersi deleted are coming back?...
  8. C Drive not reclaiming freed disk space

C Drive not reclaiming freed disk space: My C drive is showing less than 60GB space free out of 917GB, even though I just moved nearly 150GB worth of files to the cloud (OneDrive). So it should be showing over 200GB fee. How do I get the space back? Note: I have already run Disk Cleanup....
  9. reclaim space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    reclaim space: hi...I recently installed xubuntu on a old packard bell dot .s netbook, I had lots of problems so decided to remove it. I used minitool partition wizard to delete partition but wiped it instead,now minitool partition shows that partition as other,is this the same as...
  10. Reclaim space on hdd

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Reclaim space on hdd: I need to reclaim some space on the hard drive that my Windows 10 is installed on this pc. There is a Windows.old.000 folder (13.2 GB) and a Windows.old folder (9.09 GB). Can I still use Disk Cleanup with Windows 10 to do this, and is it ok to do it? 12190