Windows 10: Recoganized LAN Networks

Discus and support Recoganized LAN Networks in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Whenever i connect my laptop to the internet using usb tethering, a new network number comes, like now it shows that i am connected to network 103. Why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by __AkhilSharma__, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Recoganized LAN Networks

Whenever i connect my laptop to the internet using usb tethering, a new network number comes, like now it shows that i am connected to network 103. Why is it not recognising the usb tethering connection and always assigning it a new network number and how can i delete the previous recoganised networks like in my case network 1 to 102.

:)

__AkhilSharma__, Jul 10, 2020

2. network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Jul 10, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    Good LAN party games?

Most of my suggestions have already been listed.

However, I found Swat4 to actually be a pretty fun LAN game, especially at smaller LAN parties.

newtekie1, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Eric2139 Win User

Recoganized LAN Networks

How to Dump Networking Parameters?

Had a customer with this problem, they had a brand new Dell Optiplex 3050, with Windows 10 1709, and Realtek Gbit Family of lan adapters (wired connection). After much troubleshooting (many suggestions listed in the course of this thread), it turned out the PC needed a bios update. Among the updates listed on the dell website for bios version 1.52 (I flashed it with the latest 1.92) was "Update RealtekLOM".

LOM is "lan on motherboard" and the Realtek has flashable firmware.

One step for others having this issue is to check their computer manufacturer's website for "Lom" firmware updates for the particular network adapter - whether integrated or an add-in.

Eric2139, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Recoganized LAN Networks

1. Recoganized LAN Networks - Similar Threads - Recoganized LAN Networks

2. lan network problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lan network problem: I am using a lan USB input to the computer, but the PC think is a CD input, I don't know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lan-network-problem/8a922329-a242-474e-a7b3-e737102516ae
  3. lan network problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    lan network problem: I am using a lan USB input to the computer, but the PC think is a CD input, I don't know how to fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lan-network-problem/8a922329-a242-474e-a7b3-e737102516ae
  4. LAN and Enter Network Credentials

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    LAN and Enter Network Credentials: I am trying to create a local ethernet home network with 2 laptop computers both running Windows 10, version 1909. I have spenthours watching YouTube videos and reading advice on how to get the two laptops to recognise each other - but keep getting the message "Windows...
  5. Network LAN issue

Network LAN issue: I am facing issue with my network connectivity in wired ethernet Onboard LAN in Windows 10 OS. While checking event viewer of the system I find below error message : "'The browser has forced an election on network\Device\NetBT_Tcpip_{Instrument_LAN} because a master browser...
  6. Hamachi and LAN network bridges?

Hamachi and LAN network bridges?: Hello, I've recently come up with an idea. I just don't know yet if it would work that way. My idea is to connect my laptop (win10) via LAN with another PC(WinXP). On my laptop I wanted to bridge/connect LAN and Hamachi. A friend would then do the same or through a...
  7. Ethernet LAN network

Ethernet LAN network: On a daily basis I never know what to expect from my so called "simple 2 PC network". There is nothing simple about having a great connection one day, then the next day it says "Windows cannot access ... (the other computer)". It seems like I spend more time investigating...
  8. Lan network

Lan network: How can I make Windows 10 to make automatic IP adress for my Lan network so it will stay https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/lan-network/77038a8c-38c9-4d0b-a151-ed10442803e9
  9. LAN Network Slow speeds

LAN Network Slow speeds: Currently have a WiFi network setup for internet. Both computers connect to the router via WiFi Dongles. Which is running no problems. Each computer is then plugged into a network switch (cheap 4 port stand alone unit) via Ethernet cables (gigabit ports) and into the...
  10. LAN Network very slow

LAN Network very slow: We have 3 computers, connected to 1 router. Since our upgrade to Windows 10 (the 3 PC's) our network is very slowly between each other. I've tried already to disable 'Large Send Offload V2 (ip4) & (ip6)'. On the moment I disable this then it works for 5 minutes perfect....