Windows 10: Recognising a hello laptop

Discus and support Recognising a hello laptop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Is it true that only surface cameras are supported by Windows Hello face recognition? My company is offering me a working laptop, but I'm not sure how... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by Sushcameila, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Recognising a hello laptop

Is it true that only surface cameras are supported by Windows Hello face recognition? My company is offering me a working laptop, but I'm not sure how to say which ones supports hello face.

:)

Sushcameila, Mar 2, 2021
  2. Jelo Sen Win User

Laptop not recognising passcode

Hello,

For us to assist you with your query, we will appreciate it if you can answer the following questions:

• Are you unable to unlock your device?
    • Is it a Microsoft or a local account?
    • Are there any recent changes in your device?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you reboot your laptop and make sure that Caps Lock is off when you enter your password.

Looking forward to your response.

Jelo Sen, Mar 2, 2021
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Mar 2, 2021
  4. Recognising a hello laptop

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Recognising a hello laptop

1. Recognising a hello laptop - Similar Threads - Recognising hello laptop

2. hello does not recognise camera.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello does not recognise camera.: hello says camera not compatible on my dell xps 15 7590. dell says camera ok is w11 issue. checked driver etc. also have dell xps 17 which i be;leive has same camera and thats ok...
  3. hello does not recognise camera.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello does not recognise camera.: hello says camera not compatible on my dell xps 15 7590. dell says camera ok is w11 issue. checked driver etc. also have dell xps 17 which i be;leive has same camera and thats ok...
  4. Laptop not recognising headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not recognising headphones: Hi,So 2 days ago when I plugged in my headphones into my laptop to play some music, I noticed that the sound was coming out of the laptop speakers and not the headphones. And so from then on I visited multiple forums to try and fins out how to fix this problem I have. I have...
  5. Laptop doesn't recognise monitor audio

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Laptop doesn't recognise monitor audio: Under output devices I used to be able to select my monitor and directly plug in my headphones into my monitor. After factory resetting my computer, that option does not appear anymore. Does anyone know a fix. submitted by /u/lordSKULLcRuShr [link] [comments]...
  6. Laptop not recognising 3rd screen.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop not recognising 3rd screen.: Hi I have a laptop which I want to connect two screens to so there is three or 2 monitor screens without laptop screen. The laptop is a Lenovo L13 yoga with windows 10. One screen is a Think Vision digital display LEN P27H-10, 2560 x 1440 with c-USB to c-USB. One screen...
  7. [Bootcamp] Windows Hello does not recognise Facetime camera.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    [Bootcamp] Windows Hello does not recognise Facetime camera.: As the title of this post says. I am running Windows 10 on MacBook Air 2015. Trying to configure Windows Hello facial recognition and it gives following error: "We couldn't find a camera compatible with Windows Hello Face". The set-up option is greyed out as well....
  8. Hello system does not recognise the camera following update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Hello system does not recognise the camera following update: Following windows 10 update the hello system face recognition cannot find the camera. The camera app works OK and the camera works in other applications like skype. My hardware is a HP Envy laptop. I have the latest drivers installed...
  9. microsoft 3000 webcam not recognised by windows hello, how to fix

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    microsoft 3000 webcam not recognised by windows hello, how to fix: My microsoft wecam works with all my desktop PC apps whatsapp?skype etc but is not found by hello, anyway to resolve this would be needed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3000-webcam-not-recognised-by-windows/2c2d6adb-7d51-4e58-b680-abc704944d3d"
  10. Laptop not recognising usb

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop not recognising usb: Just got a new Asus x540s and I tried to back up my files using a usb but when I clicked on "add drive" the system could not find the stick, if I go into the drives I can see my stick from there ! any ideas ?*Confused 62793