Windows 10: Recognising my contacts with auto fill and search

Discus and support Recognising my contacts with auto fill and search in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; outlook mail Version 16005.12827.20400.0 - i dont really know my way around this , but some contacts are not recognised when i try auto fill an emai... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by NickNicholas3, Jul 7, 2020.

1. Recognising my contacts with auto fill and search

outlook mail Version 16005.12827.20400.0 - i dont really know my way around this , but some contacts are not recognised when i try auto fill an emai address - I have noticed that on one person his email address is listed with the first letter of his first name whereas new emails dont list him in people but display first letters of his first name and surname - I'm confused

:)

NickNicholas3, Jul 7, 2020

2. How to delete windows phone 7 search auto-fill history?

Greetings, thanks for the reply. But as far as I can tell that only deletes page browsing history but not the auto-fill list of previously searched terms terms and phrases.

Do you have any other suggestions or questions to help me clarify the issue?

Thank you!

Windows Phone User KC, Jul 7, 2020
  3. RSA34134 Win User
    Email auto-fill problem

How do I delete an auto-fill email address entry?

I have an email address for a friend that is wrong, but auto-fill often enters this wrong address and I don't catch it.

The wrong email address is not in the people/contacts list; it must be an auto-fill within the Windows 10 mail app.

Is there a way to stop this auto-fill?

Thanks

RSA34134, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Recognising my contacts with auto fill and search

How to delete windows phone 7 search auto-fill history?

Yes, I follow, that is the Delete History button I've used and there is still the auto-fill list of search terms listed in a drip list of words and phrases previously searched (when launching the browser and typing in a search term or phrase the browser
    automatically lists words in a drop list of phrases that match as you type terms to search.

Is this making any sense?

At one point a couple years ago I thought I came across something indicating that one had to use the desktop Zune software to delete this search term history, and I successfully cleared this search history. But, I could not find a reference to that any more
    and when looking around in the Zune software I could not find any options, so maybe I'm not recalling correctly it a few updates of Zune or Windows Phone software have eliminated that option?

Any way, sorry again sorry if I can't describe this any be better. I'm would just like to clear out the search term history that displays my misspellings and/ or things I've searched for in the past that are not relevant any more so looking to clear it and
    start over with the auto-fill/auto-suggested terms and phrases that drip down display in the browser search.

Hopefully this helps, thanks again for your time and response!

Windows Phone User KC, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Recognising my contacts with auto fill and search

1. Recognising my contacts with auto fill and search - Similar Threads - Recognising contacts auto

2. Auto fill

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto fill: HiMy auto fill with my name and address stopped working passwords auto fill OKhow do i correct so my name address autofill?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOESI did switch ISP dont know if that did it...
  3. Auto fill

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto fill: HiMy auto fill with my name and address stopped working passwords auto fill OKhow do i correct so my name address autofill?Thank youTIMMY 2 TOESI did switch ISP dont know if that did it...
  4. Auto fill

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. auto fill in

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    auto fill in: When logging into an app - how to auto fill in email address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill-in/6ba2a221-bfff-43e5-8d62-d8efa605e32d
  6. Auto fill

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Auto fill: How do you turn on "Auto Fill" capability? Having Microsoft automatically enter information on forms, websites, etc. Info such as Email address. Name, my location address, phone number, etc. Thanks...
  7. auto fill passwords

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    auto fill passwords: set up autofill on sites such as facebook and email so as not to have to re enter every time? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill-passwords/cab9e11b-2138-4db0-b02e-4ef5f9ca7496"
  8. Auto Fill Key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Auto Fill Key: When you're installing Windows 10, is it possible to to create a .txt doc that has the key in it or something of that nature on the USB drive that you're installing Windows 10 from so that it auto fills and doesn't ask you for a key during installation? 148722
  9. Auto Fill

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Fill: When using Windows 10 and Microsoft Explorer (not Chrome), where can I find the "auto fill" application? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/auto-fill/8195866f-cda8-4d79-b545-10668a65d223
  10. Auto Fill

in Windows 10 Customization
    Auto Fill: I guess I am not explaining my problem properly, I was trying to fill out a firm from Utah to request a travel guide and the second I hit once of the keys I was kicked out of the site out of the internet and back to my page showing my applications, there was no reason why and...