Windows 10: recognition problem

Discus and support recognition problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; All of a sudden while trying to sign in to att email , I get the following: SAML 2.0 Authentication failed Why and what do I do to get on email?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JerryRoth1, Jun 12, 2019.

1. recognition problem

All of a sudden while trying to sign in to att email , I get the following: SAML 2.0 Authentication failed

Why and what do I do to get on email?

:)

JerryRoth1, Jun 12, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Magnifier & Speech Recognition problems

Suggest you pick one of the ones I listed- or search for another- something that is really intuitive and easy...

Are you aware of these controls?

recognition problem [​IMG]

dalchina, Jun 12, 2019
  3. Windows Speech Recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would require more information to help you better.

Are facing any issue with speech recognition?

I would suggest you to follow the steps to see Advance speech options.

• Press Windows+X key on the keyboard
    • Click on control panel
    • Select speech recognition
    • On the left hand pane you will see Advance speech option
    I would also suggest you to refer to the below link:

How to use Speech Recognition

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/using-speech-recognition

(Step applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope this information helps and let us know if you have any further queries related to Windows we will be glad to help you.

Mohammed Yaseer, Jun 12, 2019
  4. Jay Jap Win User

recognition problem

Facial recognition

Hello Bill,

We need to do further investigation on your concern so that we will know why the facial recognition quit working:

• Have you recently made any changes/updates prior to this issue?
    • Is there an error message when you try to sign using facial recognition?
    • What is the make and model of your computer?

In the meantime, I would suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We will wait for your response.

Regards.

Jay Jap, Jun 12, 2019
Thema:

recognition problem

1. recognition problem - Similar Threads - recognition problem

2. Problem with speech recognition on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with speech recognition on Windows 10: What should I do if I have downloaded a speech recognition voice pack, but I can't start the microphone setup? There is a button, but it is gray and cannot be pressed?...
  3. Problem with speech recognition on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with speech recognition on Windows 10: What should I do if I have downloaded a speech recognition voice pack, but I can't start the microphone setup? There is a button, but it is gray and cannot be pressed?...
  4. USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones: I now have three Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones that just stopped being recognised on Windows 10 64 bit. I have another that works. They are so good when they work that I just keep replacing them when they malfunction. But this is the last. If I cannot solve this problem I will...
  5. USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones: I now have three Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones that just stopped being recognised on Windows 10 64 bit. I have another that works. They are so good when they work that I just keep replacing them when they malfunction. But this is the last. If I cannot solve this problem I will...
  6. USB recognition problem with Microsoft LX-3000 Headphones

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Login problems windows 11 with PIN/Face recognition/fingerprint code 0x80090027

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login problems windows 11 with PIN/Face recognition/fingerprint code 0x80090027: My laptop changed from windows 10 to windows 11 overnight. Suddenly I have problems with logging in to my computer. My face recognition works but my computer switches to PIN. PIN and fingerprint don't work. The only way to login is password.I also get an error code:...
  8. Login problems windows 11 with PIN/Face recognition/fingerprint code 0x80090027

Login problems windows 11 with PIN/Face recognition/fingerprint code 0x80090027: My laptop changed from windows 10 to windows 11 overnight. Suddenly I have problems with logging in to my computer. My face recognition works but my computer switches to PIN. PIN and fingerprint don't work. The only way to login is password.I also get an error code:...
  9. Problems with face recognition and fingerprint sensor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with face recognition and fingerprint sensor: Hi,I had to reset my computer completely and now I can't use the fingerprint reader or the IR camera to log in, I already tried so many things. I noticed that in the device manager, I didn't have the biometric device tab, so I fixed this. Now my problem is that there isn't...
  10. Problems with face recognition and fingerprint sensor

Problems with face recognition and fingerprint sensor: Hi,I had to reset my computer completely and now I can't use the fingerprint reader or the IR camera to log in, I already tried so many things. I noticed that in the device manager, I didn't have the biometric device tab, so I fixed this. Now my problem is that there isn't...