Windows 10: Recognize a wired mouse on my Win 10 tablet (bought from Egghead)

Discus and support Recognize a wired mouse on my Win 10 tablet (bought from Egghead) in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; OS Windows 10 for tablet Versions 1809 Build 17763.805 Brand (?) ASRliving - purchased from Egghead When I plug in a new mouse. (tested works on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by jackdashacki, Nov 9, 2019.

1. Recognize a wired mouse on my Win 10 tablet (bought from Egghead)

OS Windows 10 for tablet
    Versions 1809
    Build 17763.805
    Brand (?) ASRliving - purchased from Egghead

When I plug in a new mouse. (tested works on my PC) into the USB-C port nothing happens. The infrared light on the bottom of mouse doesn't light. Seems that tablet is not hunting or adding any new hardware. I have tried a number of Google suggestions but nothing so far has done the trick. Tried adding a device but the tablet din't pick up that it was present (plugged in)

Any help toward a fix for this much appreciated by a Vietnam Era Veteran. Not as saavy about these devices as back in the XP days. Many thanks! jack ":-Dx

:)

jackdashacki, Nov 9, 2019
  2. devnull Win User

Keyboard and mouse not recognized after boot-up!

Thanks, but how would I be able to do any of the things that you suggest when Windows is not recognizing either my keyboard or my mouse?

I'll mention that I do intend to purchase a *wired* USB keyboard and mouse today and try them, but I'm not optimistic that they will be recognized by Windows either.

devnull, Nov 9, 2019
  3. LouCsi Win User
    recognizing tablet

My win 10 laptop doesn't recognize win 10 tablet

LouCsi, Nov 9, 2019
  4. Wolfe9999 Win User

Recognize a wired mouse on my Win 10 tablet (bought from Egghead)

Issues with Win 10 Dell Desktop and wired mouse

I am having issues with my Win10 Dell Machine and my dell wired mouse. The mouse is randomly double clicking on a single click and right clicking on a left click. I have already done the basic steps as listed below.

1>Restarting the machine

2> Removing mouse and plugging it back in.

3> Moved mouse to different USB port.

4>Removed drivers for mouse and rebooted machine.

If this is the improvements Win10 brought I will happily revert back to Win7 without needless crap like Cortana(That you can't simply uninstall).

Wolfe9999, Nov 9, 2019
Thema:

Recognize a wired mouse on my Win 10 tablet (bought from Egghead)

1. Recognize a wired mouse on my Win 10 tablet (bought from Egghead) - Similar Threads - Recognize wired mouse

2. Wired Headphones not working/recognized

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wired Headphones not working/recognized: Hi there, So I had been using wired headphones for my computer for all my life. Recently one of my headphones had died so I was forced to use my wireless headphones AirPods for my computer. I recently just got a new pair of headphones and they do not work for me anymore....
  3. Wired Mouse Not Recognised

Wired Mouse Not Recognised: My wired mouse was working fine and one day when i reconnected it it started to have this problem. I tried all the solutions like uninstalling the driver and reinstalling but didn't work even though mouse is being powered. Please Help! I Tried in different port didn't work...
  4. Wired Mouse not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wired Mouse not working: My wired gaming mouse is not working properly.....every day it works for few hours then suddenly the led starts blinking and cursor stop moving....it gets back to normal again after restarting the system ..but then again after few hours same thing happens. I've bought a new...
  5. Windows 10 doesn't recognize my drawing tablet

Windows 10 doesn't recognize my drawing tablet: I've been trying to set my drawing tablet up with my computer but in the system's display, there aren't any screens that show up in the multiple displays area. From what I've seen there is supposed to be a display even when there is only 1 monitor where there is a box with...
  6. Windows 10 not recognizing my mouse

Windows 10 not recognizing my mouse: My mouse (IntelliMouse 1.1A hooked up to PS/2) is having trouble working with Windows 10. Any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-not-recognizing-my-mouse/99e586ba-eced-4f6b-80e9-132ee0ab9649
  7. Recognize a wired mouse on my Win 10 tablet (bought from Egghead)

Recognize a wired mouse on my Win 10 tablet (bought from Egghead): OS Windows 10 for tablet Versions 1809 Build 17763.805 Brand (?) ASRliving - purchased from Egghead When I plug in a new mouse. (tested works on my PC) into the USB-C port nothing happens. The infrared light on the bottom of mouse doesn't light. Seems that tablet is not...
  8. My computer is recognizing my wacom tablet as a mouse

My computer is recognizing my wacom tablet as a mouse: Hello everyone, I followed the fix on an old post where someone removed all the wacom info from the computer and reinstalled the drivers. The problem is, as soon as I plug in my wacom tablet, windows auto installs it as a mouse whether I have wacom drivers installed or...
  9. Win 10 Doesnt Recognize BT Mouse - HELP

Win 10 Doesnt Recognize BT Mouse - HELP: After I clean installed win 10, my PC failed to recognize my BT mouse. This is strange since it was working perfectly before the clean install. I use a BT USB stick which recognizes all BT devices except for this mouse. My BT mouse is the Microsoft Sculpt Comfort Mouse. Again...
  10. my wired mouse is not connecting to my computer

my wired mouse is not connecting to my computer: i dont know what to do my wired mouse isnt working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/my-wired-mouse-is-not-connecting-to-my-computer/4c974d8f-87a0-40fa-b3ac-ed799d8d8416