Windows 10: Recognize USB HUB

Discus and support Recognize USB HUB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I have a USB hub for my two computers and when my computer goes into sleep I switch it back and then it can't wake it up with it anymore. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by SamLappin, Oct 26, 2019.

1. SamLappin Win User

Recognize USB HUB

So I have a USB hub for my two computers and when my computer goes into sleep I switch it back and then it can't wake it up with it anymore. I have made it able to wake it up in device manager. Also, is it normal for custom built computers to go through UEFI and reload everything. While doing this it uses a lot of disk like normal startup. Is this normal? Is there a way to have it recognize it so it will be able to wake it up or something similar to that?

:)

SamLappin, Oct 26, 2019

2. USB HUB

Hi,

Incompatible USB hub driver is one of the possible reasons why this issue is happening. We recommend uninstalling the USB Root Hub driver and see if it helps. Follow the stepes below:

• Open Device Manager.
    • Double-click Universal Serial Bus controllers to expand.
    • Right-click USB Root Hub, then click Properties.
    • Go to the Driver tab.
    • Click Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer.
    Note: Restarting your computer will automatically reinstall a generic driver for your computer. Also, we suggest connecting your USB hub while performing the steps.

If the issue still persists, let's disable the USB selective suspend settings thru Power Options to resolve the issue. Follow the steps below:

• Type Power Options in the search box, then press Enter.
    • Locate USB settings > USB selective suspend settings.
    • Select Disable.

Keep us in the loop with the result.

Martin Bar, Oct 26, 2019
  3. Nailezs Win User
    win8.1 and inoperable case usb hub

Hey guys,

I did a fresh install of win8 and updated/installed to win8.1. Now my usb2.0 hub on my case is completely inoperable. The hub did work on my previous install of win8. Devices work when installed onto the usb ports of the motherboard. I figure that this is some type of windows driver issue, being that usb support is supposed to be native in win8.1, I just don't know what driver it is or where to download it.
    Or I could be completely wrong.

Any idea's or suggestions?

EDIT: I noticed that devices are getting power then plugged into the hub, the OS is just not recognizing them. I've tried this with my usb headphones and a usb drive.

Nailezs, Oct 26, 2019
  4. TIGR Win User

Recognize USB HUB

MTT/Multi-TT USB Hubs

Does anyone know of a list of multi-TT (as opposed to a single-transaction-translator) USB 2.0 hubs?

What about USB 3.0? I'm not sure if it is a worthy consideration with USB 3.0 or not.

Thema:

Recognize USB HUB

1. Recognize USB HUB - Similar Threads - Recognize USB HUB

2. USB-C Hub not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB-C Hub not recognized: My machine is 00342-20782-80557-AAOEM hp Laptop - 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz I am attempting to attach a MOKIN usbC... 9 in 1 Multi-Function Hub It WILL NOT be recognized. I have followed all suggestions to no avail. Any help would be great....
  3. USB-C Hub not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB-C Hub not recognized: My machine is 00342-20782-80557-AAOEM hp Laptop - 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.40 GHz I am attempting to attach a MOKIN usbC... 9 in 1 Multi-Function Hub It WILL NOT be recognized. I have followed all suggestions to no avail. Any help would be great....
  4. USB hub recognized for a split of a second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB hub recognized for a split of a second: Got USB hub, when inserted for a split of a second unit shows in Explorer, and then vanishes. Problem started after updating version 22H2 of Windows Pro...
  5. USB hub recognized for a split of a second

USB hub recognized for a split of a second: Got USB hub, when inserted for a split of a second unit shows in Explorer, and then vanishes. Problem started after updating version 22H2 of Windows Pro...
  6. USB hub recognized for a split of a second

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. USB Hub not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB Hub not recognized: I am running Windows 10 on a Dell XPS. I have one free USB port. I bought a USB hub to gain access to multiple USB ports -for an external camera and a headset. When I use each separately, they work fine without the hub. When I plug the USB hub into the free port, nothing is...
  8. USB Hub not recognized

USB Hub not recognized: I am running Windows 10 on a Dell XPS. I have one free USB port. I bought a USB hub to gain access to multiple USB ports -for an external camera and a headset. When I use each separately, they work fine without the hub. When I plug the USB hub into the free port, nothing is...
  9. USB Hub not recognized

10. USB Hub

USB Hub: hey guys, yesterday I bought an external USB Hub so I can have more than 2 USB ports. when I connect it, my laptop doesn't recognize any USB or my Wireless mouse. also I know it works because when I connect my Cool-pad to it, it starts to work. what is the problem? could...