Windows 10: Recomended Clipboard Manager

Discus and support Recomended Clipboard Manager in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone have experience with any apps for the above? I used Costal Clips with XP but not upgraded since 2007. Main se is to save multiple... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jerbru, Oct 13, 2016.

1. jerbru Win User

Recomended Clipboard Manager

Does anyone have experience with any apps for the above?

I used Costal Clips with XP but not upgraded since 2007.

Main se is to save multiple "copy" items and paste selectively as required.

:)

jerbru, Oct 13, 2016

2. How do I view my clipboard in Windows 10?

There isn't one, but you can choose a third party utility that provides access to the clipboard:

10 best Clipboard managers for Windows 10 - Windows Report

https://windowsreport.com/clipboard-managers-wi...

Andre Da Costa, Oct 13, 2016
  3. Andre Da Costa, Oct 13, 2016
  4. Recomended Clipboard Manager

I use Ditto an open source application from sourceforge - HERE
    It keeps a list of clipboard saves and allows them to be pasted selectively.
    The options are quite extensive so spend some time to configure it the way you need it.

I hope this helps.

JC Zorkoff, Oct 30, 2016
  5. I tried out a few, and ended up with Ditto!

Cornishman, Oct 31, 2016
  6. MPSAN Win User
    I want to try Ditto but wonder if I should get the regular 64 bit or the Portable 64 bit. I am not sure what the difference is in this case and yes I have other Portable software, but with the Ditto Portable will it startup when I boot Windows so that I will always have it ready?

MPSAN, Dec 7, 2016
  7. I use the installed 64-bit version of Ditto and have it run at startup.

I expect that if you use the portable version AND install it on a drive that is always available at startup, it will work like the installed version.

The portable version on a USB thumb drive could not be relied on to be accessible at startup.

JC Zorkoff, Dec 7, 2016
  8. MPSAN Win User

OK, I will use the Installed Version. I thought of the portable as sometimes the install version of some programs contain spyware, etc.

MPSAN, Dec 7, 2016
  9. MPSAN Win User
    Well, we did try Ditto. Is there any way to expand the window as the clips are so small we can not read them? Is there an option we missed?

MPSAN, Jan 15, 2017
  10. The window displayed after clicking on the Ditto icon in the system tray can be expanded like any other window.

Just position the cursor to the top or side and when it turns to the double arrow, just click and drag. I don't believe I enabled any special options to make this happen.

JC Zorkoff, Jan 15, 2017
  11. MPSAN Win User
    Thank You, I will let my wife know.

MPSAN, Jan 15, 2017
  12. tormozit Win User
    For 10 years I was using different clipboard managers for saving history of clips. Now time has come and I have made my own clipboard manager - Clip Angel (freeware, open source) for Windows Clip Angel download | SourceForge.net . It was inspired by AceText, ClipDiary, Ditto (my favorites). It make paste in most reliable way, so it can paste in RDP, CMD, elevated windows independently from current input language. It has the most convenient filter by clip text I ever saw. It allows viewing RTF and HTML formatting. Give it a try.

Recomended Clipboard Manager [​IMG]

Analog comparison table

Recomended Clipboard Manager [​IMG]

tormozit, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Recomended Clipboard Manager - Similar Threads - Recomended Clipboard Manager

2. How to search in Windows 11 clipboard manager

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to search in Windows 11 clipboard manager: I feel dumb to ask this, but how the hell can I search in the clipboard history? Recent stuff -> has a search barEmojis -> has a search barGIF -> has a search barClipboard history -> no search bar. Is this normal behavior?...
  3. [Clipboard] Some of these settings are managed by your organisation.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Clipboard] Some of these settings are managed by your organisation.: Hi All,How can I regain access to my clipboard? I'm logged into my personal Microsoft account, on my PC.I'm also logged into some Microsoft apps with my university Microsoft account, I'm not sure if this is the issue, but I don't get why I'm not able to access MY...
  4. [Clipboard] Some of these settings are managed by your organisation.

[Clipboard] Some of these settings are managed by your organisation.: Hi All,How can I regain access to my clipboard? I'm logged into my personal Microsoft account, on my PC.I'm also logged into some Microsoft apps with my university Microsoft account, I'm not sure if this is the issue, but I don't get why I'm not able to access MY...
  5. clipboard settings hidden or managed by admin

in Windows 10 Customization
    clipboard settings hidden or managed by admin: I can't use the Clipboard shortcut, Windows key + VThe clipboard settings state "some of these settings are hidden or managed by organization.I am the pc admin...
  6. clipboard some settings are managed by your organization

in Windows 10 Customization
    clipboard some settings are managed by your organization: clipboard some settings are managed by your organization https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard-some-settings-are-managed-by-your/44c431ba-90da-413b-96a5-ba96b538cd7d
  7. Sound card recomendations

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound card recomendations: Looking for a sound card to replace my aging x-fi fatality pro, Im currently hooked up using analog 5.1 to logitech z-5500 speakers so looking for something with analog hook up or onboard encoding for optical. Not looking for a external sound card. 154249
  8. Why Is Ditto Clipboard Manager So Big?

Why Is Ditto Clipboard Manager So Big?: Hi all, just a quick question, I have been using the Ditto Clipboard Manager program for a while now. I was noticing under the uninstall apps section that the size of Ditto is 440mb. Is that correct? For a clipboard app? Could someone that is using Ditto please check and see...
  9. Best clipboard manager

Best clipboard manager: It is clipboard master.Only this software has autocopy feature by which text selected will be automatically copied and one can paste it by clicking middle button of mouse.A feature missing in many other clipboard software's It has a multi-clipboard that you can also use to...
  10. Windows Clipboard Manager Tips and Tricks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Clipboard Manager Tips and Tricks: [ATTACH] The Windows Clipboard is central to a lot of things, but it quietly works in the background. In fact, the very Copy & Paste operations are carried out with the use of Windows Clipboard. In some sense the Windows native [...] This post Windows Clipboard Manager Tips...