Windows 10: Recommend a flat bed scanner?

Discus and support Recommend a flat bed scanner? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can anyone recommend a flat bed scanner to work with Windows 10? 60754 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mobile1, Aug 18, 2016.

1. mobile1 Win User

Recommend a flat bed scanner?

Can anyone recommend a flat bed scanner to work with Windows 10?

:)

mobile1, Aug 18, 2016
  2. Bev T Win User

How to multiple pages into one file using the scan app

Also recommend Canon LIDE 110 as did previous poster. It is a flat bed inexpensive scanner and if you install the MP Navigator XE software on your laptop (available on various websites including Canon) - it gives you the option for multiple pages into
    one document.

Bev T, Aug 18, 2016
  3. Donk1982 Win User
    N97 Battery Flat

Hi, I have a problem with my N97 going flat over night. I put her to bed with a fully charged battery and no applications running, I dont have it connected to the GSM network either and by the morning the battery is flat and the phone has turned off. Any
    ideas? Cheers Dave

Donk1982, Aug 18, 2016
  4. RolandJS Win User

I have Windows 7 pro, however, I think the box this Canon Lide 110 Scanner came in indicated it works for W10 also. I believe the 210 model also indicates being able to work with W10. Canon support pages have great information about which Windows work with each particular scanner.

RolandJS, Aug 18, 2016
Thema:

1. Recommend a flat bed scanner? - Similar Threads - Recommend flat bed

2. Is there any recommendation of best but free virus trojan scanner?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there any recommendation of best but free virus trojan scanner?: I downloaded pirated games and I know thats wrong so I deleted it again, and I want to keep my laptop safe from hidden malware. Please anybody give me recommendation best but free antivirus/scanner software for detecting virus/malware.Device: HP Victus 15 fa0011tx, Windows 11...
  3. Is there any recommendation of best but free virus trojan scanner?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there any recommendation of best but free virus trojan scanner?: I downloaded pirated games and I know thats wrong so I deleted it again, and I want to keep my laptop safe from hidden malware. Please anybody give me recommendation best but free antivirus/scanner software for detecting virus/malware.Device: HP Victus 15 fa0011tx, Windows 11...
  4. Flat battery

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Flat battery: My battery is at 0% and won't charge when it is plugged in. How do I charge the battery? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/flat-battery/4da1dd29-e58b-42d9-b9ab-491c909622d2
  5. Flat closed folder icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Flat closed folder icon: I noticed that my windows 10 pc's folder's icon is an open one while my mother's is a flat closed one. Is there any way that i can change it to a flat closed one? I had this doubt ever since i started using windows 10. I even asked my computer teacher and the IT person that...
  6. New Black Only Laser Printer, Scanner, Fax Recommendations?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Black Only Laser Printer, Scanner, Fax Recommendations?: I'm looking to replace my 10 ten year old Brother inexpensive Laser printer with the above combo. Perhaps I would have been better served asking this question during the holiday season but nonetheless what inexpensive reliable brand/ model would you all recommend for light...
  7. Flat desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Support
    Flat desktop icons?: This look can't be right? [img] What do I need to do to make some 'saved shortcuts' to my desktop more transparent? 145913
  8. no flat view in file manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no flat view in file manager: Just wondering why there is no flat view (showing all subfolders and files within a folder) in Windows file manager even after so many years? The program Directory Opus has this option. Neal...
  9. What flat bed scanners work under Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What flat bed scanners work under Windows 10?: Two flat bed scanners that I ordered from Amazon did not work under Windows 10 (64-bit). Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced flat bed scanner? Thank you for your help. 52102
  10. Scanner Remove Watermark Issue Or IPhone Scanner Recommendations

in Windows 10 Support
    Scanner Remove Watermark Issue Or IPhone Scanner Recommendations: I have to print a document, sign it and then scan it and then email it. I print a document at one of those copy places. Then I signed it and need to scan it and email it. I used an iphone app called camscanner and it seems to be good. However when i sent the document to...