Windows 10: Recommend a flat bed scanner?

Discus and support Recommend a flat bed scanner? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can anyone recommend a flat bed scanner to work with Windows 10? 60754 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by mobile1, Aug 18, 2016.

1. mobile1 Win User

Recommend a flat bed scanner?

Can anyone recommend a flat bed scanner to work with Windows 10?

:)

mobile1, Aug 18, 2016
  2. Bev T Win User

How to multiple pages into one file using the scan app

Also recommend Canon LIDE 110 as did previous poster. It is a flat bed inexpensive scanner and if you install the MP Navigator XE software on your laptop (available on various websites including Canon) - it gives you the option for multiple pages into
    one document.

Bev T, Aug 18, 2016
  3. Donk1982 Win User
    N97 Battery Flat

Hi, I have a problem with my N97 going flat over night. I put her to bed with a fully charged battery and no applications running, I dont have it connected to the GSM network either and by the morning the battery is flat and the phone has turned off. Any
    ideas? Cheers Dave

Donk1982, Aug 18, 2016
  4. RolandJS Win User

I have Windows 7 pro, however, I think the box this Canon Lide 110 Scanner came in indicated it works for W10 also. I believe the 210 model also indicates being able to work with W10. Canon support pages have great information about which Windows work with each particular scanner.

RolandJS, Aug 18, 2016
Thema:

1. Recommend a flat bed scanner? - Similar Threads - Recommend flat bed

2. scanner

in Windows 10 Customization
    scanner: please add the scanner icon to my task bar https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scanner/9fc5a641-052b-424a-9ad1-bc11280b5edb
  3. Flat desktop icons?

in Windows 10 Support
    Flat desktop icons?: This look can't be right? [img] What do I need to do to make some 'saved shortcuts' to my desktop more transparent? 145913
  4. Scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Scanner: An update on Windows 10 took place on 12th March 2019 and today when attempting to scan a document it says that my scanner is not connected although the printer is working fine. What can I do?...
  5. no flat view in file manager

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no flat view in file manager: Just wondering why there is no flat view (showing all subfolders and files within a folder) in Windows file manager even after so many years? The program Directory Opus has this option. Neal...
  6. Scanner

Scanner: I have tried to install Epson Stylus DX9400F on Windows 10 laptop (new) but it only offers access it via control panel and I can't find scanner at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/scanner/c80885e9-4cf4-42bb-a943-0c47f410d476
  7. Flat Screen Tv/PC MONITOR?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Flat Screen Tv/PC MONITOR?: Why will windows 10 pro not recognize my Emerson PC MONITOR? Trying to get rid of my old CRT Monitor I have them hooked together with a VGA Cable...
  8. What flat bed scanners work under Windows 10?

What flat bed scanners work under Windows 10?: Two flat bed scanners that I ordered from Amazon did not work under Windows 10 (64-bit). Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced flat bed scanner? Thank you for your help. 52102
  9. Scanner Remove Watermark Issue Or IPhone Scanner Recommendations

in Windows 10 Support
    Scanner Remove Watermark Issue Or IPhone Scanner Recommendations: I have to print a document, sign it and then scan it and then email it. I print a document at one of those copy places. Then I signed it and need to scan it and email it. I used an iphone app called camscanner and it seems to be good. However when i sent the document to...
  10. Went to bed with Windows 10, Woke up with Windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Went to bed with Windows 10, Woke up with Windows 7: About a week ago I installed the free windows 10 upgrade on one of my home PC's, everything went good and installed perfectly. I woke up this morning and the computer had reverted back to Windows 7 by it's self sometime during the night. It reverted back to a very old version...