Windows 10: Recommend a good Aero-Snap Program

Discus and support Recommend a good Aero-Snap Program in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Preferably freeware. Looking for something that allows for more customization than the native Win10 Snap feature allows. Maybe pre-defining certain... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by blksith0, Jun 3, 2017.

1. blksith0 Win User

Recommend a good Aero-Snap Program

Preferably freeware.
    Looking for something that allows for more customization than the native Win10 Snap feature allows.
    Maybe pre-defining certain zones, or being able to snap to 25% width/height as well as the default 50%?

Anyone have any personal recommendations?

:)

blksith0, Jun 3, 2017
  2. CodyKowa Win User

Neep Help to Disable Aero Snap Between Monitors Only on Windows 10

I understand that i can completely disable aero snap, but i want to be able to use aero snap, i just don't want it between my monitors.

CodyKowa, Jun 3, 2017
  3. Wokka4141 Win User
    Aero snap

Thanks.

It appears my new monitor was running a startup program to make it 'smarter' by snapping whole screen, or half screen etc.

I still have the issue of reducing the window that is spread over both screens, then reactivating, the window is small on one screen and pallettes within the window are not in correct location. Is there a way to at least ensure a reactivated window returns
    to it's previous location?

Thanks again.

Wokka

Wokka4141, Jun 3, 2017
  4. dalchina New Member

You can already snap 4 windows, 1 into each corner, or 2 + 1, or 1+ 1 for example.

AquaSnap Window Manager: dock, snap, tile, organize
    Aquasnap (free for personal use) offers the same + the ability to do the same within a 'child' Window thus you could have multiple windows snapped in a number of windows each containing up to 4 Windows as I understand it.
    - Perhaps more neatly as regards dragging the multiple borders of snapped windows.

See the cute video.

dalchina, Jun 4, 2017
Thema:

1. Recommend a good Aero-Snap Program - Similar Threads - Recommend Aero Snap

2. Good Photoshop program?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Good Photoshop program?: Hi, I am looking for a good Photoshop program that is similar to paint and costs nothing! Gutes Photoshop Programm?
  3. Aero Snap won't snap to half screen, always only to full screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Aero Snap won't snap to half screen, always only to full screen: So I can't snap to split screen. And the settings option, "when i snap more than one window, automatically adjust the size of the windows" is not available. Just isn't there. Also, if I do Windows Key + L arrow, it dumps me out to the initial login screen for Windows. Ditto...
  4. Recommendations for a good virtual machine for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Recommendations for a good virtual machine for Windows 10?: As the title says, does anyone have a good recommendation for a virtual machine? I'd like to install a second OS (Raspberry Pi Debian to be exact) and I don't want to have to mess with a dual boot. I have 20 GB of RAM so that shouldn't be a problem memory wise. 132835
  5. Recommendations for a good virtual machine for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recommendations for a good virtual machine for Windows 10?: As the title says, does anyone have a good recommendation for a virtual machine? I'd like to install a second OS (Raspberry Pi Debian to be exact) and I don't want to have to mess with a dual boot. I have 20 GB of RAM so that shouldn't be a problem memory wise. 132835
  6. Aero snapping betwen multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Aero snapping betwen multiple monitors: I have read multiple threads about this issue and it looks like Microsoft could not care less about Windows 10 users. These said threads are as old as 2015 and the issue is still not fixed. Long story short, I am using Windows Areo Snapping feature but when I want to move...
  7. A good email program

in Browsers and Email
    A good email program: I have used MS Office and office out look for many years. But it seems that Outlook , like the Ol' Gray Mare just ain't what she used to be. I'm having problems with it and would like to change. Does any one know of a good one to use.? I also have used gmail but I would...
  8. Any Recommendations on a Good Ant-Malware Program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Any Recommendations on a Good Ant-Malware Program: Good Day Gentlemen I am in need of a good anti malware program paid version what will suit me for windows 10 home 64 I already have anti virus so No need for a full package just anti malware What is special in 2016 or what are you guys using ? many thanks...
  9. Turn On or Off Aero Snap in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Aero Snap in Windows 10: How to: Turn On or Off Snap Windows in Windows 10 How to Turn On or Off Snap Windows in Windows 10 Your screen can get cluttered if you have a lot of opened app windows. The Snap windows (aka: Aero Snap) feature includes Snap Assist and 2x2 snapping to help you organize...
  10. How make larger taskbar icons and limit aero snap

in Windows 10 Support
    How make larger taskbar icons and limit aero snap: Just got Windows 10 upgraded (won't go into the insanity that involved). So far it works, nothing to write home about but it runs...... I've largely figured out how to get adequate colors for pieces of windows and such, but: I'm on large monitors and the icons in the...