Windows 10: Recommend an SSD for my Asus Laptop

Discus and support Recommend an SSD for my Asus Laptop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there, I have an Asus Tuf Gaming fx505dy with Ryzen 5 and Amd 560x. I need to know which SSD will be best for improving the performance of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ifu, Jan 17, 2021.

1. IFU
    Ifu Win User

Recommend an SSD for my Asus Laptop

Hello there, I have an Asus Tuf Gaming fx505dy with Ryzen 5 and Amd 560x. I need to know which SSD will be best for improving the performance of my laptop.

:)

2. Unable To Connect Boase Headphones To ASUS Laptop.

Hi Chris,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

In order to get clarity on this issue and assist you with appropriate troubleshooting steps, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

1. What is the model number of the Bose headphone?
    2. How are you trying to connect the headphones to the laptop?
    3. What is the model number of your ASUS laptop?
    4. Are you using a wired or a wireless Bose headphone?

I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned in Connecting To A Computer
    and try connecting your headphones to the laptop.

If you are still facing issues connecting the headphones to the laptop, I suggest you to elaborate on the issue, so that we can understand the concern and reply to us to help you further.

Shafeeq_Khan, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Maylinda Win User
    Can you recommend good laptop cooler?

Can you recommend a good laptop cooler? please list brand and model.Thank you!

Maylinda, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Recommend an SSD for my Asus Laptop

Random laptop crashes in games.

thats alright bro, If it does turn out to be an overheating issue, I'll let you take all the credit for suggesting it

FreedomEclipse, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

Recommend an SSD for my Asus Laptop

1. Recommend an SSD for my Asus Laptop - Similar Threads - Recommend SSD Asus

2. Can someone give me a good SSD recommendation for Asus ZenBook UX434IQ_Q407IQ. Thanks!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone give me a good SSD recommendation for Asus ZenBook UX434IQ_Q407IQ. Thanks!: Can someone give me a good SSD recommendation for Asus ZenBook UX434IQ_Q407IQ. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-give-me-a-good-ssd-recommendation-for/7c42d871-79d3-4fa0-99bb-3961fef57b4b
  3. Can someone give me a good SSD recommendation for Asus ZenBook UX434IQ_Q407IQ. Thanks!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can someone give me a good SSD recommendation for Asus ZenBook UX434IQ_Q407IQ. Thanks!: Can someone give me a good SSD recommendation for Asus ZenBook UX434IQ_Q407IQ. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-someone-give-me-a-good-ssd-recommendation-for/7c42d871-79d3-4fa0-99bb-3961fef57b4b
  4. problem with ssd on Asus laptop fl5900

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem with ssd on Asus laptop fl5900: Hi everyoneI have Asus laptop fl5900u with 4 gig onboard ram recently I change the HDD hard drive with a ssd pny 240 gig and I have problem with install windows 10 on ssd it got multi blue screen errors but it have Not any problem with old HDD I have changed the ssd with...
  5. Any recommendation on external SSD drive?

in Windows 10 Support
    Any recommendation on external SSD drive?: Hi, I was looking to buy an SSD external hard drive 1TB. There are too many choices out there. Does anybody have any recommendation in terms of specific model or brands? I am mainly looking for quality and reliability. Please advice, Thank you. 179756
  6. looking for external ssd drive recommendations

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    looking for external ssd drive recommendations: i'm looking for reliable and fast ssd drive, that will use as my system drive (windows 10). what should i be looking for? (500gb is enough) should i buy usb3 drive or m.2 drive connected via usb3 enclosure? will that be giving me some advantage? 174624
  7. M.2 SSD for Asus NX500J laptop

M.2 SSD for Asus NX500J laptop: Hi, I have an Asus NX500J laptop that came with a 512GB M.2 SSD and I want to upgrade it to 1TB or 2TB if possible. I just flashed the BIOS to the latest version 2019 which has a few bug fixes. The current M.2 SSD it has is MZHPU512HCGL-00004, model #MZ-HPU512T/004. I just...
  8. hdd to ssd in asus laptop

hdd to ssd in asus laptop: I stalled evo 860 ssd into my old computer last year with help from you guys Now i need to install evo 860 into my daughters asus laptop x550c Could you help again with best instructions from you and best video on youtube I know i need to copy old drive onto new ssd but all...
  9. M.2 SSD Recommendation?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    M.2 SSD Recommendation?: Have a dell xps 15 9550 laptop. It originally had a 1tb 2.5 inch 7200 rpm hard drive and 32gb m.2 ssd that came a long with it. I went to repair shop years ago and had them remove the 1tb 2.5 inch hard drive and put in an old 250gb 2.5 inch samsung ssd in it. I want to...
  10. Can't boot to USB ASUS laptop, despite following recommendations

Can't boot to USB ASUS laptop, despite following recommendations: My sons ASUS laptop stopped booting correctly. It gets to the ASUS screen and stays there. Sometimes it comes up with the ASUS recovery message 'preparing automatic repair'. It eventually comes up with error 0xc0000185, saying I need to use recovery tools. Gives me an...