Windows 10: Recommend Defragger for SSID?

Discus and support Recommend Defragger for SSID? in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I'm told the Windows 10 Defrag utility is useless for SSID drives. Any truth to this? If so, what is an alternate utility I can use? 155132 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Dilberto, Apr 26, 2020.

1. Dilberto Win User

Recommend Defragger for SSID?

I'm told the Windows 10 Defrag utility is useless for SSID drives. Any truth to this? If so, what is an alternate utility I can use?

:)

Dilberto, Apr 26, 2020

2. Good n' Free Auto Defragger

Im on XP and i want a good defragger .. any suggestions?

[I.R.A]_FBi, Apr 26, 2020
  3. Defragger

I use the Auslogic defragger so is the a better one that you would recommend. Thanks

enigma1944, Apr 26, 2020
  4. Recommend Defragger for SSID?

Good n' Free Auto Defragger

use the command prompt with the switches

eidairaman1, Apr 26, 2020
Thema:

Recommend Defragger for SSID?

1. Recommend Defragger for SSID? - Similar Threads - Recommend Defragger SSID

2. SSID not displaying

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SSID not displaying: Hi Can't figure this out.. I have two laptops sitting side by side, one displays my home wifi SSID, and one doesn't. Both are running Windows 7-Pro. All the settings that I can find are set the same and I even manually entered the wifi address, but it just won't show up. All...
  3. Windows defragger vs 3rd party defragger.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows defragger vs 3rd party defragger.: Windows defragger always says i don't need to defrag so i figured i would download defraggler to see what it said. And it says on my one drive that it has over 75 thousand fragmented files, where windows say 0% fragmented. So which one do i believe windows or the 3rd party...
  4. intrusion with no SSID

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    intrusion with no SSID: i think a hacker maybe or IANA ICANN is causing disruption in service from research before had to replace router also has started again its unblock able and people do alk by dont know if its something more to it higher auth etc...
  5. Windows defragger

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows defragger: I know that the Windows defragger use the Windows FSCTL_MOVE_FILE AP https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/fileio/defragmenting-files. When it need to move a file, it is actually NTFS that is performing the file move. FSCTL_MOVE_FILE doesn't support using RAM or...
  6. SSID fix

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SSID fix: Recently made some updates to my Lenovo PC and since then have had internet connectivity problems. Restored computer to it's most recent restore point and that solved the connectivity problem but I continue to see the wireless network which I'm connected to, incorrectly...
  7. defragger

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    defragger: I don't know what happened but I lost the defragger in windows admin. I am using W10 version 17767 Pleas advise thanks 127908
  8. Whats the best Defragger for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Whats the best Defragger for Windows 10?: My son has a laptop and he uses the built in Windows 10 defragger. Constantly says 0% defrag. I just installed and ran Piriform Defraggler. It says 9% fragged. (10 gig+) and it needs 24 hrs to defrag. I have no idea which one is correct, but is there a better one that I can...
  9. defragger

defragger: Is it still necessary to dfrag using W10. Thanks 67727
  10. Defragger

Defragger: I use the Auslogic defragger so is the a better one that you would recommend. Thanks 65882