Windows 10: Recommend me a to-do list app that can also display meetings from my Outlook calendar

Discus and support Recommend me a to-do list app that can also display meetings from my Outlook calendar in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Please. I love Microsoft's To-Do List for the UI, but not having meetings present makes it pretty useless. submitted by /u/PharaohSteve [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/PharaohSteve, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Recommend me a to-do list app that can also display meetings from my Outlook calendar

Please. I love Microsoft's To-Do List for the UI, but not having meetings present makes it pretty useless.

submitted by /u/PharaohSteve
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/PharaohSteve, Dec 10, 2019
  2. meebers Win User

Mail & Calendar App

By default, M&C app will install an outlook account according to your sign in. I sign into W10 with a non MS account "---@gmail.com" so my default account is listed like this, I can't seem to straighten it out/ delete/change it. Suggestions appreciated.

Recommend me a to-do list app that can also display meetings from my Outlook calendar [​IMG]

meebers, Dec 10, 2019
  3. Perry Win User
    Make Outlook show calendar notifications in the Windows 10 notification bar

we can set the account up in Windows Mail app, turning off sync for mail and contacts.

Calendar reminders will use the Windows reminder system and display prominently in the corner of your screen, on top of any open programs.

Recommend me a to-do list app that can also display meetings from my Outlook calendar UVUOj.png

Please refer to the steps below:

1. Add your Exchange account to Mail app. Win 10 will automatically configure this account on Calendar App too.
    2. Open Start > Settings > System > Notification&Actions.
    3. Turn on notifications for Outlook and Calendar but turn off the option for Mail.

Recommend me a to-do list app that can also display meetings from my Outlook calendar OLTd5.png

Reference link

Perry, Dec 10, 2019
  4. Recommend me a to-do list app that can also display meetings from my Outlook calendar

Outlook Hotmail Connector: Which Calendar for Meeting Requests?

Outlook always puts meeting requests into the default Calendar. The trick is to make your Hotmail calendar the default Outlook calendar. This will destroy what's in the current default contacts and calendar stores, so you'll want to move them into newly
    created Contacts and Calendar folders, or into your Live/Hotmail Contacts/Calendar folders first. I'm assuming your Outlook defaults are currently empty, and everything of importance is already in Live/Hotmail. (If not, I'll get to that in the last paragraph
    of this post or so.)

In Outlook, to make your Live folders the defaults (this is just for your Contacts and Calendar- it won't change your current default "send-from" email account), go to the email account settings (In Outlook 2010 it's File > Info > Account Settings; in earlier
    versions, it's Tools > Account Settings)

Then, in the accounts dialog box that pops up, click on the "Data Files" tab.

Find your Live/Hotmail account in the list of accounts, click on it to highlight it, and then click on "Set as Default" in the row of options just above the list of accounts.

You'll get a pop-up dialog warning you that this will change the calendar that appears in the to-do bar, etc. (These are good things, but in typical MS warning dialog style it looks like you're doing something horrific!) Select "Ok", and shut down and restart
    Outlook. Now your Live/Hotmail Calendar will be the default, and will be the new repository for meeting requests, as well as making the ToDo bar actually work, and generally making Outlook less confusing.

I did a How-to FAQ for a friend's website on setting up syncing between Outlook and Windows Phones, which includes setting up the Live account as the default, as well as copying your existing Outlook data from the default folders to the Live folders. It
    also has screenshots if the instructions above didn't make sense. The link is below- start at step 12 (the earlier steps are about setting up the Live account in Outlook initially and copying your existing Contacts and Calendar entries into it, so if you
    still need to do that, look over the entire page.)

http://www.windowsphoneconcierge.co...ow-to-sync-outlook-2010-with-windows-phone-7/

ToddAllcock, Dec 10, 2019
Thema:

Recommend me a to-do list app that can also display meetings from my Outlook calendar

1. Recommend me a to-do list app that can also display meetings from my Outlook calendar - Similar Threads - Recommend list app

2. Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?: So Windows just switched me from the old Windows calendar app to the new Outlook calendar app automatically, and NONE of my calendar appointments are on there! I am absolutely freaking out, all my due dates and everything were there and now everything is gone. I assumed when...
  3. Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where are all my appointments from Windows Calendar app in the new Outlook calendar?: So Windows just switched me from the old Windows calendar app to the new Outlook calendar app automatically, and NONE of my calendar appointments are on there! I am absolutely freaking out, all my due dates and everything were there and now everything is gone. I assumed when...
  4. How can I remove the Focus app and also remove the useless calendar from my desktop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I remove the Focus app and also remove the useless calendar from my desktop?: How can I remove the Focus app and also remove the useless calendar from my desktop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-remove-the-focus-app-and-also-remove-the/1fc3f860-b162-4462-885b-950755ca8ebf
  5. how can I export my calendar from my Microsoft account calendar not the calendar in outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can I export my calendar from my Microsoft account calendar not the calendar in outlook: Firstly, my calendar in Microsost account doesn't match the one in Outlook even after synching.Secondly, and more importantly, how can I can export the calendar from the MS account? I cannot for the life of me figure out how....
  6. how can I export my calendar from my Microsoft account calendar not the calendar in outlook

how can I export my calendar from my Microsoft account calendar not the calendar in outlook: Firstly, my calendar in Microsost account doesn't match the one in Outlook even after synching.Secondly, and more importantly, how can I can export the calendar from the MS account? I cannot for the life of me figure out how....
  7. calendar display when in outlook mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    calendar display when in outlook mail: When I have outlook windows 10 open for my mail, I have always had a calendar pane on the right side. Recently it disappeared, and I can't find the settings to get it back. Any suggestions?...
  8. Calendar App outlook

Calendar App outlook: Why am I unable to copy and paste Google meet , zoom links from calendar app to my web browser ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/calendar-app-outlook/4b0faa5e-95a0-4aa1-a149-d5a2fb654c44
  9. In Outlook, can I search a calendar to find specific occurrences of a recurring meeting?

In Outlook, can I search a calendar to find specific occurrences of a recurring meeting?: I want to search my calendar for all the instances of a recurring meeting, but I can't seem to find a way to do that. I know I can edit an individual occurrence from the calendar view, but searching for them doesn't seem to yield any results....
  10. Printing a list of names and date range from Outlook meeting scheduler

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing a list of names and date range from Outlook meeting scheduler: I want to print a list of names and a week - working hours for planning purposes from Outlook Scheduler. Is there a way to do this please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-a-list-of-names-and-date-range-from/19e57553-3025-4ec7-9894-0babe26a27ec