Windows 10: Recommend, REMOVE THE "turn them on in start settings" TEXT PLEASE

Discus and support Recommend, REMOVE THE "turn them on in start settings" TEXT PLEASE in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft I am a huge fan of your new os windows 11 however I have one complaint the recommended section has no way to be disabled with out use... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nic Hardie, May 21, 2022.

1. Recommend, REMOVE THE "turn them on in start settings" TEXT PLEASE

Hello Microsoft I am a huge fan of your new os windows 11 however I have one complaint the recommended section has no way to be disabled with out use of a third-party program I want to have more space for the pinned apps section but I caint. Please add a feature to disable the recommended section entirely so that I can pin more apps to my screen. PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE ASAP!!!!!!!!

:)

Nic Hardie, May 21, 2022
  2. Joe Men Win User

Turning on predictive text

Hello,
    Dr. Diarmuid

Thank you for posting your query to Microsoft Community. I understand that you wanted to turn on the predictive text function on your Lumia 950. I'm here to help.

Please follow the steps below.

• Go to Settings.
    • Tap on Time & language.
    • Tap Keyboard.
    • Tap on the language that you wanted to change the setting.
    • Tap on the check box for Suggest text.
    Hope this helps.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Mark this post helpful if this resolves your concern.

Joe Men, May 21, 2022
  3. Try3 Win User
    Power setting turns display off as set but then it turns right back on

Verna,

But you did not look at that tutorial's list of related tutorials for all the other
    Add or Remove ... from Power Options - TenForumsTutorials
    ones. That's what I suggested. The link to that particular tutorial was just a way in to the set of them.

Recommend, REMOVE THE "turn them on in start settings" TEXT PLEASE [​IMG]

And you'll find even more of the set by searching the list of tutorials.

Denis

4. CJW
    CJW Win User

Recommend, REMOVE THE "turn them on in start settings" TEXT PLEASE

Start Menu List - Settings

Nope. That's how to remove the icon from the bottom-side of the application list. It's the Settings entry ON the list I want to remove. The entry just above Snip & Sketch.

Thema:

Recommend, REMOVE THE "turn them on in start settings" TEXT PLEASE

1. Recommend, REMOVE THE "turn them on in start settings" TEXT PLEASE - Similar Threads - Recommend REMOVE turn

2. Why can't I remove recommendations from start menu?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't I remove recommendations from start menu?: Windows 11 has the option to show "more", "less" or "medium" amount of recommendations from start menu.Has it not occurred to the genius who developed this UI that a user might want NO recommendations?Like, what if I don't want a reminder of which files I recently used, right...
  3. "Remove Recommended Section from Start Menu" is NOT working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Remove Recommended Section from Start Menu" is NOT working: I am on Windows 11 Pro, 22H2, Build 22621.675. I have gone through the instructions to enable Remove Recommended Section From Start Menu in the group policy editor and it's not working. Restarted, it's still there. I tried enabling it from Computer Configuration too since the...
  4. "Remove Recommended Section from Start Menu" is NOT working

"Remove Recommended Section from Start Menu" is NOT working: I am on Windows 11 Pro, 22H2, Build 22621.675. I have gone through the instructions to enable Remove Recommended Section From Start Menu in the group policy editor and it's not working. Restarted, it's still there. I tried enabling it from Computer Configuration too since the...
  5. Remove "Recommended" from the start screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remove "Recommended" from the start screen: Does anyone know whether this can be done, and if so how? It takes up half the start screen so now I have to scroll to find my most used apps. It's nonsense -why would I want to know what Microsoft recommends? And then secondly under Windows 10, "Recently added" was at the...
  6. Remove "Recommended" from the start screen

Remove "Recommended" from the start screen: Does anyone know whether this can be done, and if so how? It takes up half the start screen so now I have to scroll to find my most used apps. It's nonsense -why would I want to know what Microsoft recommends? And then secondly under Windows 10, "Recently added" was at the...
  7. Recommend, REMOVE THE "turn them on in start settings" TEXT PLEASE

Recommend, REMOVE THE "turn them on in start settings" TEXT PLEASE: Hello Microsoft I am a huge fan of your new os windows 11 however I have one complaint the recommended section has no way to be disabled with out use of a third-party program I want to have more space for the pinned apps section but I caint. Please add a feature to disable...
  8. Is there ANY way to remove the "Recommended" section form the start menu?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there ANY way to remove the "Recommended" section form the start menu?: Hey y' all, hope everyone is doing well today. I am really liking Win 11 so far, I have some bugs to report but, nothing that can't be fixed I'm sure. BUT, the one thing I would like to be able to do is totally remove the "Recommended" section from the start menu, is there...
  9. remove Edge from Start menu recommendation?

in Windows 10 Support
    remove Edge from Start menu recommendation?: [img] is there any way to make it so this doesn't show up anymore? All I could find to remove it involved it being pre-installed/download, but after the last update Edge was forcibly installed. I tried the "pre-install/download" solutions, but those didn't work. Any help...
  10. Recommendation please- Inkjet Printer that is very easy to set up

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recommendation please- Inkjet Printer that is very easy to set up: I'm trying to find a very good choice for an inkjet printer that is simple, easy to use, and hopefully works great with Windows 10 for less than a $100.00. Any advice is most appreciated. 57302