Windows 10: Recommendation alternate Editing Software instead of Windows 10 photos app

Discus and support Recommendation alternate Editing Software instead of Windows 10 photos app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need an editing software where it can split a video into 2 clips accurately(by frames) and has the capability of a video project like Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryanlim754, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Recommendation alternate Editing Software instead of Windows 10 photos app

I need an editing software where it can split a video into 2 clips accurately(by frames) and has the capability of a video project like Windows 10 photo app. Basically another alternative software just like Windows 10 photo app as currently my photo apps have serious issues.

:)

Ryanlim754, Jun 25, 2019
  2. lxROKxl Win User

Windows 10 Photos App crashing when in the edit menu

Hello everyone!
    Just recently (within the week) my Photos Application has started crashing

Recommendation alternate Editing Software instead of Windows 10 photos app [​IMG]

This happens most often when I'm in the editing menu

Sometimes it crashes on startup - Sometimes when I enter the Editing Menu - Sometimes when I attempt to edit

Things I've attempted to do to fix

• Uninstall and reinstall the app
    • Contact Microsoft Support (cringe)
    • sfc /scannow
    • Restore Libraries to default
    • Created another local account
    • Clear the app cache
    • Check disk health (extremely healthy)
    • Add a Microsoft Account / Connect a Microsoft account
    • Put photos in a different folder / drive
    • The system Troubleshooter.

NOTHING HAS WORKED

Possible Causes .
    • My photos are located on another disk Recommendation alternate Editing Software instead of Windows 10 photos app :)G) - I have an SSD (128GB) for boot - A 1TB regular drive for Programs and another 1 TB drive for documents/photos/etc.

I've followed every guide possible and still nothing has worked. I need some serious help *Mad
    So strange how it just started happening, Please help, any suggestions are appreciated as this is a major headache for me!

lxROKxl, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Photos are opening with Paint instead of Photos app

Hello,

It's likely that your default application for opening photos is Paint. To change your default program in Windows 10 from
    Paint to the Photo app, we suggest that you perform the following steps:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Go to System, then go to Default apps.
    • Select Photos or any app that you like to be the default under
      Photo viewer.

Update us if the steps above helped you in resolving your concern.

Angela Pun, Jun 25, 2019
  4. ARC
    Arc Win User

Recommendation alternate Editing Software instead of Windows 10 photos app

Alternative to Photo Viewer.

Hi. Recommendation alternate Editing Software instead of Windows 10 photos app :)

I am using build 10147 now, and Windows Photo Viewer is not working here as it used to. The new look/appearence of the Photos App is very cool, but is there any third party software that can be an alternative of the good old Windows Photo Viewer?

I want a program/app that will open a photo from explorer, will provide flip/rotate and delete options, and will shift to the next photo simply. A photo library organizer and integrated photo editor etc are not wanted by me.

Many thanks for your suggestion. Recommendation alternate Editing Software instead of Windows 10 photos app :)

Thema:

Recommendation alternate Editing Software instead of Windows 10 photos app

1. Recommendation alternate Editing Software instead of Windows 10 photos app - Similar Threads - Recommendation alternate Editing

2. New photo editing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New photo editing software: I was just forced to get the new Microsoft photo editing software. It suddenly appeared replacing my current Microsoft photo editing program. No notice, no option not to take it, just "boom", here it is on your pc, deal with it. Here's the problem. Unlike the old software the...
  3. New photo editing software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New photo editing software: I was just forced to get the new Microsoft photo editing software. It suddenly appeared replacing my current Microsoft photo editing program. No notice, no option not to take it, just "boom", here it is on your pc, deal with it. Here's the problem. Unlike the old software the...
  4. Looking for a new Laptop recommendations for DAW and Editing Softwares

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a new Laptop recommendations for DAW and Editing Softwares: Hello here. I’m looking to buy a new laptop as my old one is dead (it was quite old, a Toshiba Satellite L655 I had for more than 10 years). I’m planning using it mainly for FlStudio and Some editing video and photo like Premiere and Photoshop. I’m not at all into gaming....
  5. Editing in Photo App

Editing in Photo App: I've added and edited Orientation, Taken Date many photos into the My Pictures Folder, where I've added subfolders for Date or Event. I've turned off One Drive because it was slowing down my already slow Intel i3 computer. Since the Photo App displays photos from One Drive,...
  6. best photo editing software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    best photo editing software: What is the best free photo editing software that works with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/best-photo-editing-software/e07c2cab-ca06-40a4-992f-a1b26c111c4f"
  7. Recommendation Editing Software

Recommendation Editing Software: I am trying to find an editing software that has timelines, allows me to add images into my videos. I am currently using microsoft photos app which does not have timelines, thus can't add images into my video. I hoping you would recommend me a free editing software that has...
  8. Free photo editing software

Free photo editing software: I see a download that mimics the old PICASA: https://picasa.en.uptodown.com/windows. Is this legit? Is it malware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/free-photo-editing-software/c50baf82-b489-4945-a6a1-0dbc9d795db2
  9. Recommendation for an alternative file explorer

Recommendation for an alternative file explorer: Hi All, Can anyone please give me a recommendation for an alternative file explorer. I have downloaded a trial version of xplorer2 and it seems quite good. Are their any alternatives? Thanks 66327
  10. Recommended video software apps?

Recommended video software apps?: I'm being told that Movie Maker is not available for Windows 10, and so is the rest of the Windows Live suite. So now what? What's the alternative for Movie Maker up at this point? 12092