Windows 10: Recommendation Editing Software

Discus and support Recommendation Editing Software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to find an editing software that has timelines, allows me to add images into my videos. I am currently using microsoft photos app which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryanlim754, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Recommendation Editing Software

I am trying to find an editing software that has timelines, allows me to add images into my videos. I am currently using microsoft photos app which does not have timelines, thus can't add images into my video. I hoping you would recommend me a free editing software that has the same composition as microsoft photo app as well as timelines so that i can add images to my videos.

:)

Ryanlim754, Sep 11, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Video Editing Software

I'm gonna step out here and say that free suggestions, for a christmas gift, are not a good idea. OP wants to buy the kid as gift, not pawn off a free alternative he could do any day.

Please feel free to correct me if wrong, Asylum.

Oh, and Sony Vegas offers multi-stream editing, so say you have 3 camera angles, you can load them all up, and very easily switch between stream, while retaining audio from only one, or from all comeras...pretty good software, iMHO.

cadaveca, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Fourstaff Win User
    Video Editing Software

While that's true, OP can get a free software for child AND get something else for him, win-win, don't you think? (Given that most decent Video editing software costs more than a proper rig)

Fourstaff, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Asylum Win User

Recommendation Editing Software

Video Editing Software

Well excusse me...I thought he could use the free software and get them something else for christmas.
    Need more input really because it sounds like his kid is only editing videos for youtube.
    No need to spend alot of money on something when all they need is free software.

Asylum, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Recommendation Editing Software

1. Recommendation Editing Software - Similar Threads - Recommendation Editing Software

2. an anyone recommend a reliable video editing software that works well with Microsoft...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    an anyone recommend a reliable video editing software that works well with Microsoft...: This question seeks recommendations from the Microsoft community for video editing software that is compatible and works efficiently on the Windows 10 operating system. The user is specifically interested in software that can handle high-quality video editing tasks, and they...
  3. an anyone recommend a reliable video editing software that works well with Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    an anyone recommend a reliable video editing software that works well with Microsoft...: This question seeks recommendations from the Microsoft community for video editing software that is compatible and works efficiently on the Windows 10 operating system. The user is specifically interested in software that can handle high-quality video editing tasks, and they...
  4. an anyone recommend a reliable video editing software that works well with Microsoft...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Looking for a new Laptop recommendations for DAW and Editing Softwares

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Looking for a new Laptop recommendations for DAW and Editing Softwares: Hello here. I’m looking to buy a new laptop as my old one is dead (it was quite old, a Toshiba Satellite L655 I had for more than 10 years). I’m planning using it mainly for FlStudio and Some editing video and photo like Premiere and Photoshop. I’m not at all into gaming....
  6. Recommendations on formatting software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Recommendations on formatting software?: I have a HDD that is stuck in RAW and the built in windows format is unable to do it in right-click, disk management and command prompt. I saw a video recommending I use a third-party software to fix the issue, any recommendations? submitted by /u/Fahzi_ [link] [comments]...
  7. File encryption software recommendations

File encryption software recommendations: Hey all. I'm looking for file encryption software recommendations. Basically I need something to secure my important files on my own device and also on cloud storage. I've been looking at some options and right now I'm trying to choose between NordLocker, VeraCrypt and...
  8. Recommendation alternate Editing Software instead of Windows 10 photos app

Recommendation alternate Editing Software instead of Windows 10 photos app: I need an editing software where it can split a video into 2 clips accurately(by frames) and has the capability of a video project like Windows 10 photo app. Basically another alternative software just like Windows 10 photo app as currently my photo apps have serious issues....
  9. Recommendations on Cloning Software

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recommendations on Cloning Software: Hello, I am a Mac person, but trying to learn more about supporting Windows. I am looking for recommendations on finding good cloning software for PCs. On Mac, we have CCC which is a dream to use! Also, I am looking for a solution that is stable, idiot-proof, and...
  10. Recommendation for image backup software

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recommendation for image backup software: Hi All, Just wondering what image backup software do you recommend? I've been using Acronis 2016 and I've had a couple of minor niggles with it lately and am thinking about changing. I would prefer something with a small footprint and an easy to use interface. 25307