Windows 10: Recommendation Editing Software

Discus and support Recommendation Editing Software in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to find an editing software that has timelines, allows me to add images into my videos. I am currently using microsoft photos app which... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryanlim754, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Recommendation Editing Software

I am trying to find an editing software that has timelines, allows me to add images into my videos. I am currently using microsoft photos app which does not have timelines, thus can't add images into my video. I hoping you would recommend me a free editing software that has the same composition as microsoft photo app as well as timelines so that i can add images to my videos.

:)

Ryanlim754, Sep 11, 2019
  2. cadaveca Win User

Video Editing Software

I'm gonna step out here and say that free suggestions, for a christmas gift, are not a good idea. OP wants to buy the kid as gift, not pawn off a free alternative he could do any day.

Please feel free to correct me if wrong, Asylum.

Oh, and Sony Vegas offers multi-stream editing, so say you have 3 camera angles, you can load them all up, and very easily switch between stream, while retaining audio from only one, or from all comeras...pretty good software, iMHO.

cadaveca, Sep 11, 2019
  3. Fourstaff Win User
    Video Editing Software

While that's true, OP can get a free software for child AND get something else for him, win-win, don't you think? (Given that most decent Video editing software costs more than a proper rig)

Fourstaff, Sep 11, 2019
  4. Asylum Win User

Recommendation Editing Software

Video Editing Software

Well excusse me...I thought he could use the free software and get them something else for christmas.
    Need more input really because it sounds like his kid is only editing videos for youtube.
    No need to spend alot of money on something when all they need is free software.

Asylum, Sep 11, 2019
Thema:

Recommendation Editing Software

1. Recommendation Editing Software - Similar Threads - Recommendation Editing Software

2. Recommendation alternate Editing Software instead of Windows 10 photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recommendation alternate Editing Software instead of Windows 10 photos app: I need an editing software where it can split a video into 2 clips accurately(by frames) and has the capability of a video project like Windows 10 photo app. Basically another alternative software just like Windows 10 photo app as currently my photo apps have serious issues....
  3. recommended screen capture software for PC?

recommended screen capture software for PC?: currently I am capturing with mouse and every time I need to capture a rectangular section I need to use mouse to start from a point and pull it down. It's very troublesome. Especially when I often need to capture and save screen , of approx. the same size. I don't need...
  4. Recommendations for encryption & locking software wanted

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Recommendations for encryption & locking software wanted: I currently us a program called Protect Folder by Everstrike Software. I'm fairly satisfied with the product, but I'm not sure the company is still a going concern. Also, the few times I've tried to get technical support I got no response. So I'm trying to find alternatives....
  5. Parental Control Software -- recommendations?

Parental Control Software -- recommendations?: I am looking for a good, standalone app or service that can do effective content filtering. I will tell you what I have tried, and their limitations. K-9 is good, I like it, but it can't scan inside of secure connections. OpenDNS FamilyShield only blocks certain sites and...
  6. Recommend backup software for 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recommend backup software for 10: Hi ... I'm curious if anyone is using a backup software with windows 10 ? And, if so which are you using ? I always been a Acronis True Image user but their latest version 2015 I really hate the whole interface of it . I did try it out but it has fail when I try to restore an...
  7. Recommendations on Cloning Software

Recommendations on Cloning Software: Hello, I am a Mac person, but trying to learn more about supporting Windows. I am looking for recommendations on finding good cloning software for PCs. On Mac, we have CCC which is a dream to use! Also, I am looking for a solution that is stable, idiot-proof, and...
  8. Recommended video software apps?

Recommended video software apps?: I'm being told that Movie Maker is not available for Windows 10, and so is the rest of the Windows Live suite. So now what? What's the alternative for Movie Maker up at this point? 12092
  9. Recommendation for image backup software

Recommendation for image backup software: Hi All, Just wondering what image backup software do you recommend? I've been using Acronis 2016 and I've had a couple of minor niggles with it lately and am thinking about changing. I would prefer something with a small footprint and an easy to use interface. 25307
  10. Trouble with Video Editing software

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble with Video Editing software: I'm coming to the end of my rope here. Win8.1 32bit OS. My audio/video editing needs are relatively simple, yet I only seem to find programs which are insultingly simplistic and don't offer the functions I need; needlessly overly complicated, or they do not work just right...