Windows 10: recommendation needed to convert e-mail from Windows Live to Outlook

Discus and support recommendation needed to convert e-mail from Windows Live to Outlook in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; One of my users has literally THOUSANDS of e-mail messages in her Windows Live e-mail on an old Windows 7 computer. I need to convert that to Microsoft... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by squigglyanne, Feb 5, 2021.

1. recommendation needed to convert e-mail from Windows Live to Outlook

One of my users has literally THOUSANDS of e-mail messages in her Windows Live e-mail on an old Windows 7 computer. I need to convert that to Microsoft Outlook on her new Windows 10 computer. I need a recommendation for a program I can either download for free OR purchase for a reasonable cost that will automatically do the conversion.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

:)

squigglyanne, Feb 5, 2021
  2. newtekie1 Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This was going to be my suggestion as well. I just wasn't sure if it worked with XP. It is definitely way better than Outlook Express, and I actually prefer it to regular Outlook as well.

newtekie1, Feb 5, 2021
  3. Conversion from Windows Live mail to Outlook

Hi. I was using Windows Live Mail for my official e-mail address. Now our organisation have converted to Microsoft Outlook mail server and I also started using Outlook mail exchange facility.

Now that Microsoft does not provide Windows live mail download, I wish to convert my 9 years long mail to Outlook format. Is there a way out?

V Gopala Krishnan, Feb 5, 2021
  4. Jayzilla Win User

recommendation needed to convert e-mail from Windows Live to Outlook

Delete mails in Outlook but want to keep mails untouch in webmail

When I deleted an email in outlook and my webmail got deleted too. I want to keep all the inbox mails from the webmail even I complete deleted in outlook. I spend hrs can't think it out how. Any step by step instruction? I'm using IMAP account btw. Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Jayzilla, Feb 5, 2021
Thema:

recommendation needed to convert e-mail from Windows Live to Outlook

1. recommendation needed to convert e-mail from Windows Live to Outlook - Similar Threads - recommendation needed convert

2. Outlook and Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook and Windows Live Mail: Although WLM is long past its sell by date, I still use it and have for many years. Very good email client.Trying to add my Outlook Mail account to WLM and have followed this link for server and setup information -...
  3. Outlook and Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook and Windows Live Mail: Although WLM is long past its sell by date, I still use it and have for many years. Very good email client.Trying to add my Outlook Mail account to WLM and have followed this link for server and setup information -...
  4. Converting Mail to outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Converting Mail to outlook: Hi, I am trying to switch to outlook from Mail Version 16005.14326.20970.0 but had no luck lately. I don't have the files option to export anything. Below is a screenshot of options i do have available. Hope you can help...
  5. Converting Mail to outlook

Converting Mail to outlook: Hi, I am trying to switch to outlook from Mail Version 16005.14326.20970.0 but had no luck lately. I don't have the files option to export anything. Below is a screenshot of options i do have available. Hope you can help...
  6. Outlook e-mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  7. Outlook e-mails

Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  8. Converting Outlook emails to E-mail Message

in Windows 10 Customization
    Converting Outlook emails to E-mail Message: I want to convert the Outlook emails to E-mail Message format to transfer a lot of them to my friend. The problem that my friend is not using Outlook but I use Outlook. I need to allow him to get access to all the emails accumulated on my PC...
  9. Windows live e-mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows live e-mail: Why is my incoming mail coming in twice...once from the sender.... I.E. ebay, and once from the sender with I.E. <*** Email address is removed for privacy ***> Thanks......
  10. Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting e-mails in Windows Live Mail: I can no longer delete e-mails from Windows Live Mail without being online. Why is that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-networking/deleting-e-mails-in-windows-live-mail/3aac8284-0ca5-46f6-956b-70932db88315