Windows 10: Recommendation please- Inkjet Printer that is very easy to set up

Discus and support Recommendation please- Inkjet Printer that is very easy to set up in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to find a very good choice for an inkjet printer that is simple, easy to use, and hopefully works great with Windows 10 for less than a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MTHall720, Jul 24, 2016.

1. MTHall720 Win User

Recommendation please- Inkjet Printer that is very easy to set up

I'm trying to find a very good choice for an inkjet printer that is simple, easy to use, and hopefully works great with Windows 10 for less than a $100.00. Any advice is most appreciated.

:)

MTHall720, Jul 24, 2016
  2. Ken Blake Win User

Trying to install a printer and it says that driver is unavailable

Let me add the following:

Yes, ink is expensive, if you use an inkjet printer.

But it's not necessary to buy a inkjet printer. A laser printer may cost a little more, but toner cartridges last longer and the cost per printed page is lower than on an inkjet. For that reason I recommend lasers for almost everyone. The up-front cost may
    be higher, but the long-term cost is lower.

Ken Blake, Jul 24, 2016
  3. Ken Blake Win User
    printer

There's no answer to a question like "what works best." There are *many* good choices, and you can easily get multiple recommendations from multiple people.

I'll just mention one thing: most people buy inkjet printers rather than lasers because inkjets have lower prices. In my view, that's a false economy. Yes, inkjets have lower purchase prices but they have high ink cartridge prices. It's like razors; the
    company makes little or nothing on the razor, but makes a lot on the blades.

I recommend a laser printer. They cost more up front, but they are cheaper in the long run. And you don't have to worry about the cartridges drying out.

Ken Blake, Jul 24, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

I've had HP, Lexmark, Brother, Canon and Epson. So far I have liked best and had least problems with Epson.

NavyLCDR, Jul 24, 2016
  5. HP is good, easy to use and now got 4 of them all WI-FI.
    We have one in the house everyone uses, and 3 for business.
    Have tried other makes but found them not as good as HP.
    Other Members may recommend others so it is really up to you what make you go for and how much use you give it.
    The ones in the office are used 24/7

hTconeM9user, Jul 24, 2016
  6. I have a wireless HP laser and a USB connected HP all in one. Both are auto detected by Windows 10 on a clean install and all the needed drivers installed with out me having to do anything. I had to setup the wireless HP that one time when I first got it for my wireless network, but haven't had to touch it since then.

alphanumeric, Jul 24, 2016
  7. MTHall720 Win User
    Thanks very much everyone. I am glad to have these recommendations.

MTHall720, Jul 24, 2016
  8. Recommendation please- Inkjet Printer that is very easy to set up

Glad we could try and help you, The HP Printer/Scanner Range is so easy to set up either cable or WI-FI if you have a disc come with it remember to use it.
    I too set mine up when I had 8.1 when I upgraded to 10 it went straight in like the other poster has put .

hTconeM9user, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Recommendation please- Inkjet Printer that is very easy to set up - Similar Threads - Recommendation please Inkjet

2. Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?: I'm in the market for a new printer. My Canon which I had 2 years died on me because of the ink absorber.I used to buy HP inkjet printers all the time, but then I saw that the newer ones relied on the internet & wireless and didn't want it.Is there a "wired" HP inkjet...
  3. Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there an HP Wired Inkjet Printer?: I'm in the market for a new printer. My Canon which I had 2 years died on me because of the ink absorber.I used to buy HP inkjet printers all the time, but then I saw that the newer ones relied on the internet & wireless and didn't want it.Is there a "wired" HP inkjet...
  4. hp inkjet printer...will not print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    hp inkjet printer...will not print: test page printed alignment page printed pdf and pages will not pring nothing shows in print que What is the issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-inkjet-printerwill-not-print/12c9bbbb-a92f-44b6-af04-b8559b6457af
  5. Monochrome laser printer for Home use - fed up with inkjet costs

Monochrome laser printer for Home use - fed up with inkjet costs: Hi folks I've had it up to the eyeballs with "Cheap" inkjet type printers . The ink prices -- even on 3rd party offerings are rediculous -- two lots of cheap replacements still cost more than the wretched printer does in the first place and these cartridges don't last long...
  6. Canon Inkjet Printer Canada

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Canon Inkjet Printer Canada: anon Inkjet Printers have a brand name that is incomparable and unmatchable with any other printers available. These printers have a high demand and are used by people from all around the world. However, with the change in technology and era, time is money and nowadays the...
  7. Inkjet printer

Inkjet printer: I want to get a tank refill inkjet printer, which brand of tank refill inkjet printer are durable and user friendly, canon, HP, or Epson ? 134804
  8. Inkjet printer

in Windows 10 Support
    Inkjet printer: I want to get a tank refill inkjet printer, which brand of tank refill inkjet printer are durable and user friendly, canon, HP, or Epson ? 134804
  9. HP inkjet printer cartridges

HP inkjet printer cartridges: I have just installed new HP ink cartridges into my HP Officejet 6500 Model E709n printer and keep getting an error message saying inkjet failure on the printer and it asks me to turn off and then back on, which i have done several times, including taking plug out of wall...
  10. Recommendation of setting up a computer lab.

in Windows 10 Support
    Recommendation of setting up a computer lab.: Hello everyone, I have been recently asked to maintain a computer lab for my school. The person who was previously in charge of it tried to create his own image, which caused a lot of software issues and slowness. Beyond me making my own image, I would like some...