Windows 10: Recommendation Request. Clipboard extender.

Discus and support Recommendation Request. Clipboard extender. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have been Using Yankee Clipper for years. Since Windows XP at least. Recently it's been throwing an "Error Saving File." As this program was last... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Datapod, Dec 31, 2015.

1. Datapod Win User

Recommendation Request. Clipboard extender.

I have been Using Yankee Clipper for years. Since Windows XP at least. Recently it's been throwing an "Error Saving File." As this program was last updated in 2000 (I think) and no new versions are in the offing I thought rather than troubleshoot I'd look for something more modern.

Freeware is preferred. I don't need a lot of fancy formatting options. I don't need to save copied images.

One feature I do require is a persistent history between Windows sessions.

Basically what I want is something that starts with Windows and saves all copied text to a list that can be easily accessed from the System Tray or context menu for pasting later. In Yankee Clipper for instance double clicking it's icon in the System Tray pops a list of all saved items.

There are lots of options available. Rather than play trial and error I thought first I'd seek the experience of the good users of this fine forum.

TIA for any recommendations.

D

:)

Datapod, Dec 31, 2015

2. Can't remove clipboard extender

We appreciate your effort on resolving the issue. If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Devlin Sco, Dec 31, 2015
  3. Can't remove clipboard extender

Original title: Clipboard extender

I have recently (and foolishly, it turns out) downloaded and installed a clipboard extender called Ditto. It does not work. The program won't even open. I am now unable to uninstall the software because Windows Uninstall claims that a Ditto process is running
    and I must close the process before Uninstall can proceed. Task Manager does not show that Ditto is running. From what I've read elsewhere, it seems that there is no way to close Ditto and thus no way to uninstall it. Do you know of any way to uninstall Ditto?
    My OS is Windows 10. Thank you.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

***Subject edited for clarity by the moderator.***

RenaeDutkowski, Dec 31, 2015
Thema:

Recommendation Request. Clipboard extender.

1. Recommendation Request. Clipboard extender. - Similar Threads - Recommendation Request Clipboard

2. Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the...: Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the window in between? Say I want to post 4 or 5 different items that I've saved to the clipboard, but I don't want to have to hit Win+V in between each one. I already know about holding...
  3. Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the...: Is there a shortcut to paste multiple items from 'extended clipboard' without closing the window in between? Say I want to post 4 or 5 different items that I've saved to the clipboard, but I don't want to have to hit Win+V in between each one. I already know about holding...
  4. Feature request: Add always on display option for specific Extended displays.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Feature request: Add always on display option for specific Extended displays.: Users want to customize which display powers off when Idle. For example, a user might have multiple monitors that may need to be viewed around a house or workplace while the main monitor at a different location is not being used to conserve power. These displays may contain...
  5. Recommendation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recommendation: Hi, As i know that there will be no windows 11 but i would recommend to pass this to the heads and suggest the next feature of windows https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GksehGJccqQ...
  6. Extend clipboard capacity?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Extend clipboard capacity?: Is there any way I can extend clipboard capacity? I take multiple screenshots from books/videos and paste them using Win+V. Sometimes the clipboard retains all the pictures and sometimes it only retains the most recent one. I think there is a limit on how many megabytes the...
  7. CLIPBOARD

CLIPBOARD: TRYING TO VIEW CLIPBOARD. CANNOT LOCATE ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard/092ecaa5-d3df-4b51-9dc9-e9e30703aea1
  8. clipboard

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    clipboard: How can I access the clipboard on Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard/ec1c2f70-56d7-4ff1-9b5f-4ec5053c9bf3"
  9. Clipboard

Clipboard: How do I get clipboard on PC in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/clipboard/7f5fd931-ba0d-4886-97a2-f13052649960
  10. Server 2016 RX-480, new GPU Recommendation request

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Server 2016 RX-480, new GPU Recommendation request: That's what I did. I purchased VMware Workstation and put Server 2016 in a VM..... THANK YOU! Dave