Windows 10: Recommendation

Discus and support Recommendation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, As i know that there will be no windows 11 but i would recommend to pass this to the heads and suggest the next feature of windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by VasishthGupta1, Sep 8, 2020.

1. Recommendation

Hi,

As i know that there will be no windows 11
    but i would recommend to pass this to the heads and suggest the next feature of windows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GksehGJccqQ

:)

VasishthGupta1, Sep 8, 2020

2. [WTB][EU]   Beginner audiophile headphones

i would also recommend looking at the Audio Technica m50s if this is your first step into audiophile headphones.

most of the cans you listed will also need an amp to push them.

THRiLL KiLL, Sep 8, 2020
  3. Gjohnst4 Win User
    Recomend good earbuds for gaming on the go

thanks for all the replies. I will search through all the suggestions tonight (at work) and list a few Ive found and been recommended elsewhere.

Gjohnst4, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Techtu Win User

Recommendation

Current Sales, Bundles, Giveaways

Best 10 Steam games for under £7 or $ equivalent

Ok, So I've seen a few debates about Steam the past couple of day's and it was a messy thread, so I wanted to start my own and list the top 10 recommended games on Steam, but under £7 or the Dollar ($) equivalent.

I will make a listing of the top 10 recommended games in this opening post but obviously need some suggestions and ratings for this.

• Audio Surf
    We'll let's see how it goes *Smile Recommendation :)

Techtu, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Recommendation

1. Recommendation - Similar Threads - Recommendation

2. What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?: What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-recommended-requirements-to-run-gta-v/c741dba5-73dd-4b80-bfdc-b4745a15d547
  3. What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?: What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-recommended-requirements-to-run-gta-v/c741dba5-73dd-4b80-bfdc-b4745a15d547
  4. How much is Recommended free space for Windows drive partition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much is Recommended free space for Windows drive partition?: Hello everyone,I'm planning to divide my Windows drive into three partitions: C, D, and E. My intention is to allocate the C drive solely for Windows, the D drive for data storage, including files such as documents, photos, and more, and the E drive for installed programs I...
  5. How much is Recommended free space for Windows drive partition?

How much is Recommended free space for Windows drive partition?: Hello everyone,I'm planning to divide my Windows drive into three partitions: C, D, and E. My intention is to allocate the C drive solely for Windows, the D drive for data storage, including files such as documents, photos, and more, and the E drive for installed programs I...
  6. Window 11 menu slow to load & flashing recommends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 menu slow to load & flashing recommends: Here are my system specs:Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GBSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\The menu I talk about is the menu in your taskbar, which allows you to search and pin...
  7. Window 11 menu slow to load & flashing recommends

Window 11 menu slow to load & flashing recommends: Here are my system specs:Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GBSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\The menu I talk about is the menu in your taskbar, which allows you to search and pin...
  8. In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...: I just purchased Phillips 28" 4K monitors. Windows 11 recognizes the monitors, but only offers a 1980 x 1080, 2048 x 1152 1152 x 2048 portrait resolution for them. Their recommended resolution is 3840 x 2160, but that resolution does nor show up in Display Settings,...
  9. In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...

In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...: I just purchased Phillips 28" 4K monitors. Windows 11 recognizes the monitors, but only offers a 1980 x 1080, 2048 x 1152 1152 x 2048 portrait resolution for them. Their recommended resolution is 3840 x 2160, but that resolution does nor show up in Display Settings,...
  10. Windows Security - Yellow triangle action recommended - Cant open/frozen Windows Security.

Windows Security - Yellow triangle action recommended - Cant open/frozen Windows Security.: Recently the windows security keeps getting yellow triangle with action recommended. However when I try to open the windows security it does not. Then I go through the Start - Settings - Privacy & Security - Windows Security but over there when I click on Windows Security it...