Windows 10: Recommendations for cheap Windows 10 full License purchase in Aus?

Discus and support Recommendations for cheap Windows 10 full License purchase in Aus? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello ladies and gentlemen If anyone has any idea of where you can pick up a full genuine copy of W10 64 bit Home edition on USB for less than the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Saracen Rush, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Recommendations for cheap Windows 10 full License purchase in Aus?

Hello ladies and gentlemen

If anyone has any idea of where you can pick up a full genuine copy of W10 64 bit Home edition on USB for less than the RRP that would be awesome. I'm currently finding it to be around $160 AUD here. I live in Australia and I'm ideally looking for the USB version as I don't have an optical drive! *Smile

I bought a second hand PC which it turns out has a non genuine version of Windows 7. I've decided on getting W10 since it seems I can disable a number of privacy settings I had concerns about from reports I read during Windows 10 release.

All help is appreciated!

Luke

Current lowest price found is ~$160 inc. shipping.

:)

Saracen Rush, Jan 27, 2016
  2. aneraogol Win User

Purchase Windows 10 OEM

Hi all,

I have purchased Windows 10 OEM License at very cheap cheap price (about $ 15). I've been using it for a few months and it's never been a problem

My question is:

1. Can OEM Licenses be sold to end users?

2. Is the License that I have purchased is genuine? And is it legal?

Thanks very much, I hope the answer

Please open the following link for reference:

[questionable link removed by Community Moderator]

aneraogol, Jan 27, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Pro license

It depends on the license you purchase.

Full version (Retail):

- Includes transfer rights to another computer.

- Doesn't require a previous qualifying version of Windows.

- Expensive

OEM :

OEM versions of Windows are identical to Full License Retail versions except for the following:

- OEM versions do not offer any free Microsoft direct support from Microsoft support personnel

- OEM licenses are tied to the very first computer you install and activate it on

- OEM versions allow all hardware upgrades except for an upgrade to a different model motherboard

- OEM versions cannot be used to directly upgrade from an older Windows operating system

What happens if I change my motherboard?

As it pertains to the OEM license this will invalidate the Windows 10 upgrade license because it will no longer have a previous base qualifying license which is required for the free upgrade. You will then have to purchase a full retail Windows
    10 license. If the base qualifying license (Windows 7 or Windows 8.1) was a full retail version, then yes, you can transfer it.

So, if you want to be able to transfer to another computer or motherboard, the full retail license is recommended.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 27, 2016
Thema:

Recommendations for cheap Windows 10 full License purchase in Aus?

1. Recommendations for cheap Windows 10 full License purchase in Aus? - Similar Threads - Recommendations cheap full

2. How to purchase a Windows 10 license.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    How to purchase a Windows 10 license.: From a questionable retailer I got an upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10 on my second-hand Dell Vostro 1520 laptop. Nine months later I'm suddenly seeing "Activate Windows" messages onscreen. Also, the following showed up on one of my Microsoft account pages:...
  3. Where do i buy legit windows 10 & office license key in Malaysia for cheap?

Where do i buy legit windows 10 & office license key in Malaysia for cheap?: Hi, In my area there are no official Microsoft stores and such in order for me to find as cheap as possible keys but definitely genuine and not taken from frauds, stolen, and such. I am currently using these sites for finding Windows 10 & Offices keys: Shopee Malaysia:...
  4. Purchased full Retail Pro of Windows 8.1, updated to 10. Now want to transfer license to...

Purchased full Retail Pro of Windows 8.1, updated to 10. Now want to transfer license to...: Greetings, I bought the Full (retail) Pro version of Windows 8.1. I had it updated to 10 as part of the update program. The time has come for me to upgrade my hardware. I want to verify that I still have the rights to transfer this version, and how to do this. I have the...
  5. Tranfer Windows purchased license from MS Store

Tranfer Windows purchased license from MS Store: Greetings, I made a purchase like two years a go for MS Windows 10 Pro license from MS Store. May laptop had MS Windows 8.1 Home preinstalled from the vendor. So, is it possible to transfer those purchased license to another account? I mean in the Store I used one account...
  6. Trying to buy a OEM windows 10 license. These vendors are really cheap, but want to ensure...

Trying to buy a OEM windows 10 license. These vendors are really cheap, but want to ensure...: Hello, I am building my own pc (and probably will build for my friends and family shortly as well) and looking to buy Windows 10 OEM license in bulk. These vendors -> https://oemkeys.in/ and https://www.digitalcodes.in/ seems to be selling this for really cheap. I am not...
  7. PURCHASE WINDOWS 10 LICENSE THROUGH OFFICIAL MICROSOFT INDIA WEBSITE

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PURCHASE WINDOWS 10 LICENSE THROUGH OFFICIAL MICROSOFT INDIA WEBSITE: for windows 10 home edition price in Indian rupees 9299 https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/windows-10-home/d76qx4bznwk4 for windows 10 professional edition price in Indian rupees 14799 https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/p/windows-10-pro/df77x4d43rkt for windows 10...
  8. Recommend a cheap AMD machine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recommend a cheap AMD machine: I am looking to spec up an AMD machine for dad as his machine is old and slow. All he does with his computer is write letters and play solitaire so it doesn't need to be anything fancy. I am unfamiliar with AMD hardware, specs and prices so I would appreciate...
  9. Where can I purchase a Volume License?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where can I purchase a Volume License?: Hi guys. I've been doing some Googling but I can't seem to find a satisfactory solution on this. After the 29th, I'd like to install Windows 10 on every computer at our small business's office (around 10 computers), so I'd like to get a Volume License if possible. I...
  10. Where to purchase a Windows 10 license for a custom built PC?

in Windows 10 Support
    Where to purchase a Windows 10 license for a custom built PC?: Okay so I'm really confused. On the entire Microsoft site and store there is no mention of any method to purchase a Windows 10 license. All they offer is a free upgrade. I can't do that since I built a custom PC with no prior OS. So I need to buy a license. Where can I find...