Windows 10: Recommendations for cheap Windows 10 full License purchase in Aus?

Discus and support Recommendations for cheap Windows 10 full License purchase in Aus? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello ladies and gentlemen If anyone has any idea of where you can pick up a full genuine copy of W10 64 bit Home edition on USB for less than the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Saracen Rush, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Recommendations for cheap Windows 10 full License purchase in Aus?

Hello ladies and gentlemen

If anyone has any idea of where you can pick up a full genuine copy of W10 64 bit Home edition on USB for less than the RRP that would be awesome. I'm currently finding it to be around $160 AUD here. I live in Australia and I'm ideally looking for the USB version as I don't have an optical drive! *Smile

I bought a second hand PC which it turns out has a non genuine version of Windows 7. I've decided on getting W10 since it seems I can disable a number of privacy settings I had concerns about from reports I read during Windows 10 release.

All help is appreciated!

Luke

Current lowest price found is ~$160 inc. shipping.

:)

Saracen Rush, Jan 27, 2016
  2. aneraogol Win User

Purchase Windows 10 OEM

Hi all,

I have purchased Windows 10 OEM License at very cheap cheap price (about $ 15). I've been using it for a few months and it's never been a problem

My question is:

1. Can OEM Licenses be sold to end users?

2. Is the License that I have purchased is genuine? And is it legal?

Thanks very much, I hope the answer

Please open the following link for reference:

[questionable link removed by Community Moderator]

aneraogol, Jan 27, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Pro license

It depends on the license you purchase.

Full version (Retail):

- Includes transfer rights to another computer.

- Doesn't require a previous qualifying version of Windows.

- Expensive

OEM :

OEM versions of Windows are identical to Full License Retail versions except for the following:

- OEM versions do not offer any free Microsoft direct support from Microsoft support personnel

- OEM licenses are tied to the very first computer you install and activate it on

- OEM versions allow all hardware upgrades except for an upgrade to a different model motherboard

- OEM versions cannot be used to directly upgrade from an older Windows operating system

What happens if I change my motherboard?

As it pertains to the OEM license this will invalidate the Windows 10 upgrade license because it will no longer have a previous base qualifying license which is required for the free upgrade. You will then have to purchase a full retail Windows
    10 license. If the base qualifying license (Windows 7 or Windows 8.1) was a full retail version, then yes, you can transfer it.

So, if you want to be able to transfer to another computer or motherboard, the full retail license is recommended.

Andre Da Costa, Jan 27, 2016
Thema:

Recommendations for cheap Windows 10 full License purchase in Aus?

1. Recommendations for cheap Windows 10 full License purchase in Aus? - Similar Threads - Recommendations cheap full

2. Where to purchase an activation key (cheap)

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Where to purchase an activation key (cheap): I HAD a windows 7 PC and I decided to upgrade it to Windows 10, however, I did not do an upgrade, but rather a fresh install. I thought that it would be okay, but no, I guess I can't just do a fresh install and expect it to work. Anyway, where can I purchase a Windows 10...
  3. Where to purchase an activation key (cheap)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to purchase an activation key (cheap): I HAD a windows 7 PC and I decided to upgrade it to Windows 10, however, I did not do an upgrade, but rather a fresh install. I thought that it would be okay, but no, I guess I can't just do a fresh install and expect it to work. Anyway, where can I purchase a Windows 10...
  4. Cheap Windows Windows 10 retail license

Cheap Windows Windows 10 retail license: Hi guys. I recently was testing out a new supplier for Windows 10 licenses. I bought a retail license from someone for around $30. I was initially skeptical and thought it was a volume license. However, after running the slmgr command to see the license type, it showed that...
  5. purchasing windows 10 license

purchasing windows 10 license: When purchasing Windows 10 license. What is the difference between the USB and download options? I thought it was just an activation code that I am purchasing. Is this regarding how I am going to install? i.e. via rebootable USB etc?...
  6. Purchasing Windows 10 Retail License

Purchasing Windows 10 Retail License: Hi I need to know is their any provision windows is selling a retail key of Windows 10 for lifetime validity I had found a guy on e-commerce site selling the Genuine Windows 10 Key at Rs. 299 Is this Genuine Or Someone is taking Advantage of Microsoft Name in India ....
  7. Amazon etc Cheap Windows 10 PRO Licenses --beware

Amazon etc Cheap Windows 10 PRO Licenses --beware: Hi there I've seen a report somewhere -- not sure exactly of the provenance of it but I can well believe it - that some of the cheap license keys for Windows 10 being offered on sites like Amazon (e.g W10 pro for around 30 EUR !!) are actually old keys from W7 / W8 / W8.1 as...
  8. Amazon etc Cheap Windows 10 PRO Licenses --beware

in Windows 10 Support
    Amazon etc Cheap Windows 10 PRO Licenses --beware: Hi there I've seen a report somewhere -- not sure exactly of the provenance of it but I can well believe it - that some of the cheap license keys for Windows 10 being offered on sites like Amazon (e.g W10 pro for around 30 EUR !!) are actually old keys from W7 / W8 / W8.1 as...
  9. How to purchase a Windows 10 license.

How to purchase a Windows 10 license.: From a questionable retailer I got an upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10 on my second-hand Dell Vostro 1520 laptop. Nine months later I'm suddenly seeing "Activate Windows" messages onscreen. Also, the following showed up on one of my Microsoft account pages:...
  10. Recommend a cheap AMD machine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Recommend a cheap AMD machine: I am looking to spec up an AMD machine for dad as his machine is old and slow. All he does with his computer is write letters and play solitaire so it doesn't need to be anything fancy. I am unfamiliar with AMD hardware, specs and prices so I would appreciate...