Windows 10: Recommendations? Triple monitors for Photoshop/work

Discus and support Recommendations? Triple monitors for Photoshop/work in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I'm thinking of going with three 32" displays, and using the Mount-It! triple monitor stand linked below. The computer is primarily for Photoshop, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by gymjunkie, Oct 14, 2020.

1. gymjunkie Win User

Recommendations? Triple monitors for Photoshop/work

I'm thinking of going with three 32" displays, and using the Mount-It! triple monitor stand linked below. The computer is primarily for Photoshop, and I will probably do some light gaming on it at some point. I mostly just need the monitors to be great for Photoshop, and preferably not auto-dim when the screen is showing something dark, or at least not auto-dim much. Currently have $500 to spend, but if necessary I can go up to $300 per monitor, maybe $350 if it's really worth it...

Read more

gymjunkie, Oct 14, 2020

2. Photoshop 5 worked a couple times in Windows 10

Hi Patricia,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand how it feels when things doesn't work as expected.

Method 1: I suggest you to reinstalling Adobe Photoshop 5 and check if it helps.

Method 2: If the issues persists, try to reinstall Adobe Photoshop in compatibility mode and check if it helps. This might have caused due to any compatibility issues.

Follow these steps for installing Photoshop in compatibility mode.

• Place the applications installation file on the Desktop.
    • Right Click the applications installation file and select
      Properties/Compatibility Tab. Select the appropriate options from the list in the following image.

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Sudharshan M K, Oct 14, 2020
  3. otooleg Win User
    How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

Thanks at last - that worked !!!!!!

otooleg, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Recommendations? Triple monitors for Photoshop/work

How can I change my default view of images to my Photoshop jpeg format?

If that's the case, kindly try these steps and see if this resolves the issue:

• Open File Explorer, then right-click on a JPEG file.
    • Select Properties, then click Change beside
      Opens with.
    • Select Photoshop. If Photoshop is not on the list, select
      Look for another app on this PC
    • From the list, select Photoshop.

If the Photoshop app is missing, we highly suggest that you update the app or uninstall; then reinstall the Photoshop app through Windows Store.

Get back to us should you need further help.

Vanessa Oca, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

Recommendations? Triple monitors for Photoshop/work

1. Recommendations? Triple monitors for Photoshop/work - Similar Threads - Recommendations Triple monitors

2. Triple Monitor Viewing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Triple Monitor Viewing Problem: My HP laptop model 17z-ca000 performs poorly when connected to my two HP monitors to provide a 3-way monitor setup. I am puzzled as to the cause since my older Dell Inspiron laptop model 5559 performs perfectly in this same 3-way setup. Specifically, the problems I have...
  3. Triple Monitor Viewing Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Triple Monitor Viewing Problem: My HP laptop model 17z-ca000 performs poorly when connected to my two HP monitors to provide a 3-way monitor setup. I am puzzled as to the cause since my older Dell Inspiron laptop model 5559 performs perfectly in this same 3-way setup. Specifically, the problems I have...
  4. Triple Monitor Viewing Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Triple monitor with one TV

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Triple monitor with one TV: I can't turn off the TV without the two other monitors blinking on and off frequently. Is there a way to prevent that? submitted by /u/abedtime [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ktbfsa/triple_monitor_with_one_tv/
  6. Triple monitor setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Triple monitor setup: So I am using a triple monitor setup using the serial port on my motherboard, the serial on the graphics card, and the hdmi on the graphics card, but the instant I try to use the on board serial I cannot put my pc into sleep mode, and I am now confused. Thanks in advance...
  7. Triple monitor setup. Problem with the 2 outer monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Triple monitor setup. Problem with the 2 outer monitors: Yes, hello my name is Andreas and i just got my 3rd monitor for my setup. However now i have a rescaling/resizing problem with my 2 outer monitors. Whenever i drag an app onto one of the 2 outer monitors, the app decides to rescale to fit the whole screen without my doing....
  8. Triple monitor with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Triple monitor with Windows 10: Hello everyone, I currently have 3 monitors. 1 LG 34UM59-P 21:9 2560x1080 2 LG 27MP68HM-P 16:9 1920x1080 I've been running the Ultra wide for some time now without any problems. Yesterday I got the 2 27" monitors and at first it seemed to work. All three...
  9. Triple Monitor Display Switch Shortcuts

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Triple Monitor Display Switch Shortcuts: This is my first post so I'm hopeful I can explain my situation well. If it can't be solved, that's life. My setup is as follows on a GeForce 960 video card: 2 24" monitors connected via DVI identified as monitors "2" and "3" 1 television connected via HDMI identified...
  10. Dual or Triple Boot XP/7/10 recommendations

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Dual or Triple Boot XP/7/10 recommendations: My current configuration is: Disc 0 - ntfs - 2TB XP Disc 1 - ntfs - 2TB Win 7 Disc 2 - ntfs - 2TB Data (Music) Disc 3 - ntfs - 2TB Data (Music) Disc 4 - ntfs - 2TB Data (Movies1) Disc 5 - ntfs - 2TB Data (TV1) Disc 6 - ntfs - 2TB Data (TV2) Disc 7 - ntfs - 2TB Data...