Windows 10: Recommended actions to improve PC health

Discus and support Recommended actions to improve PC health in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; why can't I find the recommended actions to improve the health of my PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DPharr, Feb 27, 2019.

1. DPharr Win User

Recommended actions to improve PC health

why can't I find the recommended actions to improve the health of my PC

:)

DPharr, Feb 27, 2019
  2. MrGrimz Win User

device performance and health recommended actions.

Every time i start my pc i get to see this

Recommended actions to improve PC health 6a2294cc-2181-4ca1-ac43-ac410cb3478f?upload=true.png

Upon further inspection it turns out to be because of these 2 things

Recommended actions to improve PC health e16bf5c2-bc72-4621-93ed-9dbdf6ad3e2d?upload=true.png

Now. i want to neither use my microsoft account

and i never changed my temporary internet files location so i am reluctant to do that step.

however i do wish that windows would stop bugging me about it.

dismissing it from the device performance & health window has no effect. it just comes back on the next restart.

Any tips?

MrGrimz, Feb 27, 2019
  3. Jaune Bel Win User
    Health & Performance Report Not Available on 2 user accounts except the administrator's account in the laptop has Health Report

We appreciate your time responding back to us. At this point, we would suggest that you access the built-in Administrator account to and check if you would be able to perform a Health Check from it. Here are the steps on how to enable the built-in Administrator
    Account:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:yes and hit
      Enter

After completing these steps, you should see a message that you've done the command completed successfully. Sign out from your current user profile and you'll see the Administrator account as one of the choices.

Let us know if you would be able to perform a system health check on your account and we'll assist you with the next steps needed.

Once you're successful with performing a health check on the Administrator account, we would suggest that you disable it from your personal user profile by following these steps:

• Right-click on the Start button.
    • Select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the net user administrator /active:no and hit Enter.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further.

Jaune Bel, Feb 27, 2019
  4. Recommended actions to improve PC health

Health perfomance recommendation with no recommendation???

I have just performed a windows 10 quick scan and under health and performance I have a warning about apps and software. It says recommendation but when I click on it, there is no information at all! What am I supposed to do with that???

MelissaKnowles1, Feb 27, 2019
Thema:

Recommended actions to improve PC health

1. Recommended actions to improve PC health - Similar Threads - Recommended actions improve

2. Yellow alert icon on my pc saying action recommended

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yellow alert icon on my pc saying action recommended: I have an issue in my PC. I clicked the yellow alert icon saying action recommended. It run quick scan but it already running like forever and won't stop . What do I need to do?...
  3. Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed

Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed: Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/windows-defender-shows-actions-recommended-but-no/a266784b-d45e-4246-b2c9-5f4f71d024ca
  4. Windows Security - Actions recommended

Windows Security - Actions recommended: I have a new computer and just went through the set up. Windows 11. My shield icon in the bottom right has a yellow triangle w/ a !. When I hover over it, it says Windows Security - Actions recommended. I've been all over settings>windows security. I see nothing that needs...
  5. windows security-action recommended

windows security-action recommended: why does my windows security inform at least once or twice a week-action recommend. i respond by trying to do a short scan but the recommendation remain the same help...
  6. "Actions recommended in Malwarebytes". But Malwarebytes isn't recommending anything?

"Actions recommended in Malwarebytes". But Malwarebytes isn't recommending anything?: I think I may have a minor virus on my computer, so I downloaded Malwarebytes and started a free trial. Malwarebytes isn't detecting the virus I am confident I have, but that's its own problem I think I can figure out on my own. Right now, I'm confused by the fact that I'm...
  7. security icon, actions recommended

security icon, actions recommended: since i 1st updated my new laptop 3 weeks ago i have seen a "!" on my security icon and it says actions recommended. when i open the security dashboard all icons virus protect, account, firewall/netwok, app browser control, device security and performance and health are all...
  8. Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed

Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed: hi All, Windows Defender shows actions recommended but no actions listed when I click it, it shows a exclamation mark inside yellow triangle, but security dashboard is all green. Not sure why Windows defender keeps showing yellow exclamation when there is nothing to worry...
  9. Action Recommended message

Action Recommended message: The Windows Security has been displaying actions recommended for about a week but there is no area behind the tab that has an action needed How do I get rid of the message or locate what is causing it?...
  10. Windows Defender, Actions recommended

Windows Defender, Actions recommended: For two days now I've had the actions recommended on windows defender highlighted. Everything is green in the security details, and I am given no suggestions on what to do to get rid of it. What do I do?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. device performance and health has an exclamation mark about apps