Windows 10: Recommended Documents in Office apps and Version History in Office web

Discus and support Recommended Documents in Office apps and Version History in Office web in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; We are committed to ensuring that the collaboration experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint is great for you. This includes ensuring that you can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 27, 2019.

1. Brink Win User

Recommended Documents in Office apps and Version History in Office web

Source: https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/...in/ba-p/722356

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Jun 27, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jun 27, 2019
  3. Windows 10 version of Office has disappeared

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

• Which version of office have you installed on your computer?

I suggest you to go to follow the below steps to search the office apps on your computer and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows+X”, go to “Control panel”.
    • Click on “Programs and features”.
    • Check whether you can find office app located in programs list or not.

Hope this information is helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jun 27, 2019
  4. Recommended Documents in Office apps and Version History in Office web

Open Office

I suggest you to run away from that. *Shadedshun :shadedshu:

Just a suggestion. *Roll Eyes Recommended Documents in Office apps and Version History in Office web :rolleyes:

Blue-Knight, Jun 27, 2019
Thema:

Recommended Documents in Office apps and Version History in Office web

1. Recommended Documents in Office apps and Version History in Office web - Similar Threads - Recommended Documents Office

2. Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?: Is there any problem when Document listed in OneDrive Web is not showing in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-document-listed-in-onedrive-web-not-listed/5f956cdf-36dc-42db-b4c2-f760a0f41ef1
  3. Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?: Is there any problem when Document listed in OneDrive Web is not showing in File Explorer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-document-listed-in-onedrive-web-not-listed/5f956cdf-36dc-42db-b4c2-f760a0f41ef1
  4. Office Document listed in OneDrive Web not listed in in File Explorer ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ms office documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    ms office documents: why i cannot open ms office documents from whatsapp web or email? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-office-documents/4fa25b34-6482-4e8d-aaa9-79b9f9d8a251
  6. Why are the office apps opening the web version of them? and why are they SOOO smallin the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are the office apps opening the web version of them? and why are they SOOO smallin the...: When i updated my windows 10 insider to the latestthis is happened when i updated to the latest insider in October 2020 or older my office apps are sooo small and they open the web version? i just want to know why theyMicrosoft made the change in Office... AND why are they...
  7. [HELP] Cannot uninstall office web apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [HELP] Cannot uninstall office web apps: After recent update, some web apps word, excel, powerpoint, outlook were installed automatically. When I uninstall them from control panel or settings, edge opens up for a moment and closed automicatlly. But the apps remain in the list. How can I remove them? submitted by...
  8. Downloading cheap versions of office from the web

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Downloading cheap versions of office from the web: The official cost of buying Microsoft Office is rather expensive. There are lots of cheaper options on the web. Is it a case of you get what you pay for? Are the cheap versions legal? Do they work ok? Does anybody have any experience of what is the best way to download the...
  9. Use Office 365 Web Apps Offline

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Use Office 365 Web Apps Offline: I have an Office 365 Home subscription and was wondering if I can use the Web versions of Word and Excel when not connected to the Internet like you can when using Googles Doc's and Sheets? I know I can install the full office package but I don't really need the full full...
  10. Saving office documents

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Saving office documents: I have just created a new word document. When I try to do a "file", "save as" it tells me I don't have permission to save in that location and to contact the administrator to obtain permission. I am the administrator as mine is the only name in the users. Has anyone else come...