Windows 10: Recommended graphics card

Discus and support Recommended graphics card in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a PC running Windows 10 1709. It's a little older and has an AMD Radeon 7500 series PCIe graphics card. Windows 10 1803 won't install and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Brian Tillman, Sep 15, 2018.

1. Recommended graphics card

I have a PC running Windows 10 1709. It's a little older and has an AMD Radeon 7500 series PCIe graphics card. Windows 10 1803 won't install and I believe it's because of the older card. I can certainly get a newer card, buy which one would be the best to maintain compatibility while allowing Windows 10 1803 to install? Recommendations?

:)

Brian Tillman, Sep 15, 2018
  2. AndreePin Win User

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Sep 15, 2018
  3. Graphics card information.

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

The error might occur if the Graphic card is cannot update the driver automatically.

I suggest you to update the graphic card manually by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Display Driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and select
      update driver software.

Also, can download the latest version of the graphic card from the manufacturer website.

Hope the information is helpful. Please revert back with the necessary information and we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Sep 15, 2018
  4. Recommended graphics card

Nvidia Graphics Card

Hello Brian,

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on the Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 15, 2018
Thema:

Recommended graphics card

1. Recommended graphics card - Similar Threads - Recommended graphics card

2. What NVIDIA graphics cards are supported/recommended for my system?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What NVIDIA graphics cards are supported/recommended for my system?: I have an HP Omen 30l GT-13-0024 and it has been having graphics card problems. I plan to replace the current NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB with something else.My specifications are:Moria3 MotherboardAMD Ryzen 7 3700XTwo 8 GB RAM sticks HyperX XMP RGB 8 GBI have a PSU power...
  3. Recommend me a Graphics Card around £150

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Recommend me a Graphics Card around £150: Due to the problems I had with the ASUS Radeon RX 570 ROG Strix 8GB, I ended up sending it back to the supplier for a refund. I'm open to suggestion but I wanted something around the same performance as the ASUS Radeon RX 570 ROG Strix 8GB. Preferably with a combination of...
  4. graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphic card: I have Toshiba netbook NB 305 with windows 10. I wanted to download for windows 10 ookla speedtest which is offered free in Microsoft store. After installation when I click on launch I got message "failed to initialize direct3D. At least Direct 11 feature level 9.3 is...
  5. Graphic Card Recommendation

Graphic Card Recommendation: Hi Everyone I have a 3 years old computer with a build in graphic card. I want to install an PlayStation 4 emulator and to connect the computer to my TV but I can't because I don't really have a graphic card. This is what I've got Intel Core i5 4950 CPU 3.30GhZ RAM 8 GB 64...
  6. Low profile graphics card recommendations

Low profile graphics card recommendations: Afternoon/Evening/Morning all... I have a SFF Desktop (HP EliteDesk 800 G2). A rather powerful computer for its size. However, I need a graphics card for it, to thus play games. It has a built in card on the board. Alas, I'd like something a little more powerful. Something...
  7. graphics card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    graphics card: how do I find out which graphic card I have https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/graphics-card/ce87d398-8667-4c3a-985c-96a6c9defdf6
  8. Graphic Card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Graphic Card: How do I find the graphic card data installed on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/graphic-card/9c222831-7ddf-4e28-9f0c-c4518df153df
  9. Recommend Video Card

Recommend Video Card: Converted a Dell XPS 630i to win 10 at owners request and am having trouble with the dreaded VIDEO_TDR_FAILURE (nvlddmkm) BSOD. It has 2 x Geforce 8800 GT cards in it. A lot of people seem to be having this problem. Can anyone please recommend a lower end card that has...
  10. graphics cards

graphics cards: I have a 6 year old Dell XPS 8300 with new hard drive, PSU and monitor,keyboard and mouse. When it breaks I will get another and not sink money in this one. I can use some of the parts. The graphics card, NVidia, is horizontal and works OK. I also have a similar port...