Windows 10: Recommended malware and antivirus software for windows 10

Discus and support Recommended malware and antivirus software for windows 10 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, Just joined the forum and I look forward to sharing and contributing while seeking advice and help from members. I found a file on a partition on... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by kaz, Aug 24, 2015.

1. KAZ
    kaz Win User

Recommended malware and antivirus software for windows 10

Hi,
    Just joined the forum and I look forward to sharing and contributing while seeking advice and help from members.
    I found a file on a partition on the disk drive that refers to MPSigStub. The properties do not show that it is a MS file. It says it is a Network Service file. How do I get rid of it?
    In the process of trying to delete it, I somehow ended up installing NTVDM.exe How do I delete this sucker?
    What is be the best malware and antivirus software for Windows 10?
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Best

:)

2. Xylee Del Win User

Screen freezing

Thank you for your reply. Since this is only happening on a specific website, there is a possibility that a malware may have been causing this. We understand that you regularly use Ccleaner, however, we recommend that you scan using your current antivirus
    software or use Windows Defender to check for any possible malware infection. Kindly check this

link
    for more information on using the Windows Defender.

Let us know the results.

Xylee Del, Aug 24, 2015
  3. Best AntiVirus And Malware Software

Are you running Windows 10 now?

Did the computer come with Windows 10 preinstalled or did you upgrade a Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 computer to Windows 10?

PA Bear - MS MVP, Aug 24, 2015
  4. rudolfo2 Win User

Malwarebytes is the way to start and it's free.

rudolfo2, Aug 24, 2015
  5. kbz1960 Win User
    I use defender and free versions of superantispyware and malwarebytes for weekly manual scan. Beyond tracking cookies superantispyware finds once in awhile they haven't found anything. Been using this combo for years. Just make sure you uncheck the or decline the free trail of full versions unless you think you might buy them.

kbz1960, Aug 24, 2015
  6. Gary Win User
    Avast free and Malwarebytes.

7. ram1220 Win User
    Panda Free and Malwarebytes.

ram1220, Aug 24, 2015
  8. Recommended malware and antivirus software for windows 10

TairikuOkami, Aug 24, 2015
  9. rudolfo2 Win User
    I'm Trend Micro (Maximum Security) user for years,added Malwarebytes Pro this year.

rudolfo2, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Recommended malware and antivirus software for windows 10 - Similar Threads - Recommended malware antivirus

2. Recommended imaging software for Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recommended imaging software for Windows 10?: I want to move Windows 10 from a small NVME drive to a larger one. This is on an ASUS laptop so I can't do a generic Windows installation. Anyone have suggestions on imaging application or methods to accomplish the above with minimum fuss? freeware or shareware? Note: laptop...
  3. antivirus software

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    antivirus software: Having used Norton, then McAfee and most recently Bitdefender in WIndows 10, I am back to Windows Defender. The vendors are apparently in a battle to add features, including VPN and backup, taking on wifi monitoring, and generally making it more difficult for me to work. I am...
  4. Any recommendations for SUPPLEMENTAL antivirus/security software?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Any recommendations for SUPPLEMENTAL antivirus/security software?: I opt to use Windows Defender as my antivirus because nowadays, its really just as good as the other top shelf AVs like BitDefender and Kespersky only without the $40 dollar subscription fees that usually boil down to them having other features like VPNs and disk cleaners....
  5. antivirus software

antivirus software: I have deleted by antivirus software ,so can i get my antivirus software which i deleted . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/antivirus-software/5b7ef14e-0f9a-40e5-962a-42d86f1f5186
  6. Antivirus software

Antivirus software: Does Windows 10 need antivirus software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/antivirus-software/e19871f3-f6a6-46f2-8952-e907b32d914c"
  7. Windows 10 antivirus and malware protection

Windows 10 antivirus and malware protection: Does Windows 10 require antivirus and malware protection beyond Winodows Defender? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-antivirus-and-malware-protection/9dcc628d-6219-4e8c-af30-b46faf8c067b"
  8. Windows 10 & Antivirus Software

Windows 10 & Antivirus Software: Windows 10 seems to be just what the programmers have said it would be. It seems fairly stable so far. The only real issue I have run into in the last 24 hours is antivirus related. Microsoft assured the public that the upgrade would not disable or uninstall current,...
  9. Recommended Windows 10 Antivirus exclusions

Recommended Windows 10 Antivirus exclusions: Does anyone have a link to what files and folders should be excluded for our antivirus software (McAfee)? I've tried googling but can't find anything for Windows 10 44836
  10. Recommend backup software for 10

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recommend backup software for 10: Hi ... I'm curious if anyone is using a backup software with windows 10 ? And, if so which are you using ? I always been a Acronis True Image user but their latest version 2015 I really hate the whole interface of it . I did try it out but it has fail when I try to restore an...