Windows 10: Recommended me a gaming headset

Discus and support Recommended me a gaming headset in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm after a "quality" ON-EAR headset with boom mike and inline volume/mute control to plug directly (and work!) into the newer Xbox One controller that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Doc943, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Doc943 Win User

Recommended me a gaming headset

I'm after a "quality" ON-EAR headset with boom mike and inline volume/mute control to plug directly (and work!) into the newer Xbox One controller that has a 3.5mm jack.

Suggestions welcome

:)

Doc943, Jan 23, 2018
  2. CJLim Win User

Recommend me a bluetooth headset for my E71

Have a look at the link below for headsets that are listed as compatible with the E71.After that it is all down to personal preference.

Browse Nokia phones

CJLim, Jan 23, 2018
  3. crigga84 Win User
    Recommend me a bluetooth headset for my E71

Hi

Can someone recommend me a good bluetooth headset for my E71 that will just work without conflict?

Cheers.

crigga84, Jan 23, 2018
  4. Recommended me a gaming headset

Josey Wales, Jan 23, 2018
  5. Doc943 Win User
    Thanks Josey but they're all over ear not on ear.
    Recommended me a gaming headset [​IMG]

Doc943, Jan 23, 2018
  6. AddRAM Win User
    AddRAM, Jan 29, 2018
  7. I dont know if you've made a purchase yet, but I personally use a Sennheiser Game Zero. They have everything you're looking for, but I'm not sure if they work with Xbox One. The jack is standard 3.5" so it should. They're also on-ear, collapsible, and come with a carrying case, as well as an additional 2.5" jack. Audio quality is excellent and crisp.

Downsides:
    1. Mic cant be detached, but is adjustable
    2. Some say the volume is a bit low, I personally am not an audiophile, it's plenty loud enough once they're broken in.
    3. A bit spendy

If they're not loud enough for you then you should look into buying a USB DAC/amp. I dont feel like it needs one though.

Hope that helped!

AnonVendetta, Feb 4, 2018
  8. Stydevz Win User

I recommend looking into Sennheiser too, but I'm not sure that they have everything you want in one headset

Stydevz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Recommended me a gaming headset - Similar Threads - Recommended gaming headset

2. I need a recommendation for a computer game...........

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need a recommendation for a computer game...........: Good morning dear friends how are you?I need a recommendation for a game of maritime trade and pirates just like the old game: high seas traderThanks for the helpers!...
  3. I need a recommendation for a computer game...........

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need a recommendation for a computer game...........: Good morning dear friends how are you?I need a recommendation for a game of maritime trade and pirates just like the old game: high seas traderThanks for the helpers!...
  4. Why tf is it recommending me "the five"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why tf is it recommending me "the five": [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Throwaway-009169 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lc0uq7/why_tf_is_it_recommending_me_the_five/
  5. recommend me a software that remaps keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    recommend me a software that remaps keys: I want to remap my Windows key + 1 to F1 and Windows key + 2 to F2. What software is best for this use case? submitted by /u/oxinvers [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/kuqdg6/recommend_me_a_software_that_remaps_keys/
  6. Recommend me a Graphics Card around £150

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Recommend me a Graphics Card around £150: Due to the problems I had with the ASUS Radeon RX 570 ROG Strix 8GB, I ended up sending it back to the supplier for a refund. I'm open to suggestion but I wanted something around the same performance as the ASUS Radeon RX 570 ROG Strix 8GB. Preferably with a combination of...
  7. New Headset for Gaming

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    New Headset for Gaming: So I recently got some new headphones in and I use them to play games like Ovewatch. Well I cannot hear myself when I talk and for some Reason that really throws me off. Is there someway to turn that on so I can hear myself when I talk?...
  8. Any Recommendations on a Gaming keyBoard ? Please

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any Recommendations on a Gaming keyBoard ? Please: Any Recommendations on a Gaming keyBoard ? Please Don't think about how much i want to pay But give me something that i will be happy with that's more important to me thanks guys 115351
  9. Looking for racing game recommendations.....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for racing game recommendations.....: OK, so first I'll go ahead and make it clear that I suck at racing. I'm normally accustomed to RPGs, action/adventure, and FPS titles. But I'd like to try something different. I last remember playing an NFS title on PC many years ago, something where you could play as either...
  10. Headset not registering in-game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Headset not registering in-game: I'm using an xbox 360 controller / wireless receiver. No cords except for the xbox360 specific headset that plugs into the controller itself. It registers on the computer in the sound device settings. I can hear it, the computer says OK you're good to go but in the game it...