Windows 10: Recommended OS for my pc

Discus and support Recommended OS for my pc in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a pc with 945gcm-s2l mobo, core 2 duo e7200 cpu and 2gb ddr2 ram. Which windows OS should i install? Please tell alongwith edition, x86 or x64.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Gorakh Nath Sharma, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Recommended OS for my pc

I have a pc with 945gcm-s2l mobo, core 2 duo e7200 cpu and 2gb ddr2 ram. Which windows OS should i install? Please tell alongwith edition, x86 or x64. I have to do python coding in it.

:)

Gorakh Nath Sharma, Nov 12, 2018

2. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Nov 12, 2018
  3. DrPepper Win User
    Best way to keep vista clean and healthy

Yeah just caught it there.

I'm going to attempt to have a step by step guide on how to use these programs efficiently.

DrPepper, Nov 12, 2018
  4. IggSter Win User

Recommended OS for my pc

How to factory reset Cisco 1700 Router

Hopefully I can help you here....its a very common thing to happen.

First, I take it you dont know the passwords for console access or telnet/ssh?

I will assume that these devices belong to you.

step 1. Plug a cisco console cable into a serial port on your pc
    step 2. Plug other end into Cisco console port
    step 3. Using hyperterm or putty or similar connect to the serial port
    step 4. boot router, and make sure you clearly can see the output (this confirms you have good serial comms)
    step 5. if this fails, adjust the comm port settings (9600, 8,1,n are the default)
    step 6. now you have to do the only hard part...send the break command:

Break command list: Break Commands

Go down the list and match your OS and SW and try the sequence suggested.

If this fails several times do what I do: Install putty (free) and then to send a break so you can get into rommom just hit "ctrl-a b".

IggSter, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Recommended OS for my pc

1. Recommended OS for my pc - Similar Threads - Recommended

2. What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?: What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-recommended-requirements-to-run-gta-v/c741dba5-73dd-4b80-bfdc-b4745a15d547
  3. What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod?: What are the recommended requirements to run GTA V FiveM and LSPDFR mod? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-the-recommended-requirements-to-run-gta-v/c741dba5-73dd-4b80-bfdc-b4745a15d547
  4. How much is Recommended free space for Windows drive partition?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How much is Recommended free space for Windows drive partition?: Hello everyone,I'm planning to divide my Windows drive into three partitions: C, D, and E. My intention is to allocate the C drive solely for Windows, the D drive for data storage, including files such as documents, photos, and more, and the E drive for installed programs I...
  5. How much is Recommended free space for Windows drive partition?

How much is Recommended free space for Windows drive partition?: Hello everyone,I'm planning to divide my Windows drive into three partitions: C, D, and E. My intention is to allocate the C drive solely for Windows, the D drive for data storage, including files such as documents, photos, and more, and the E drive for installed programs I...
  6. Window 11 menu slow to load & flashing recommends

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 menu slow to load & flashing recommends: Here are my system specs:Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GBSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\The menu I talk about is the menu in your taskbar, which allows you to search and pin...
  7. Window 11 menu slow to load & flashing recommends

Window 11 menu slow to load & flashing recommends: Here are my system specs:Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core Processor 3.60 GHzInstalled RAM 16.0 GBSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\The menu I talk about is the menu in your taskbar, which allows you to search and pin...
  8. In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...: I just purchased Phillips 28" 4K monitors. Windows 11 recognizes the monitors, but only offers a 1980 x 1080, 2048 x 1152 1152 x 2048 portrait resolution for them. Their recommended resolution is 3840 x 2160, but that resolution does nor show up in Display Settings,...
  9. In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...

In Win 11, how do I increase monitor resolution to 3840 x 2160 the recommended settings for...: I just purchased Phillips 28" 4K monitors. Windows 11 recognizes the monitors, but only offers a 1980 x 1080, 2048 x 1152 1152 x 2048 portrait resolution for them. Their recommended resolution is 3840 x 2160, but that resolution does nor show up in Display Settings,...
  10. Windows Security - Yellow triangle action recommended - Cant open/frozen Windows Security.

Windows Security - Yellow triangle action recommended - Cant open/frozen Windows Security.: Recently the windows security keeps getting yellow triangle with action recommended. However when I try to open the windows security it does not. Then I go through the Start - Settings - Privacy & Security - Windows Security but over there when I click on Windows Security it...